eleven.

You & I

I really really want to throw away all of the white roses we have in this shop. 

What the hell is wrong with me?

I love white roses okay...

But I have the sudden urge to throw them out so Kai couldn't make his damn bouquet for his... recipient.

Who the hell is the recipient anyway?

I lightly smacked down the bouquet I had in the display window. I watched Kai carefully placing white roses together. I scoffed as I picked up another bouquet and placed it in the display window. 

I bet he's giving it to a girl.

I wonder who the girl is.

I bet she doesn't even like him.

Probably only likes him because he's freaking Kai of Exo.

Seriously, there's more to Kai besides his good looks.

He's nice, caring, funny, a freaking amazing dancer, and-

WAIT A SECOND. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?

"Apples."

I snapped my head to Kai, seeing that he used our code word for help. "Yeah?"

"I'm ready. Can you help me?"

I cleared my throat as I approached him. "Um, yeah sure." Once I stood next to him, I bent down to get the ribbon to wrap the flowers together. I picked up the white satin ribbon and a pair of scissors and laid them on the table. I measured the length of the ribbon around the bouquet and procceeded to cut it off but Kai held onto my wrist which stopped me from cutting the ribbon. "What?"

"Is that how you normally wrap the bouquet together? Using just a ribbon?"

I set the scissors down. "Well, we have wrapping paper for flowers-"

"Can we use that as well? I want it to look nice."

Can I just throw this damn bouquet in the Han River?

SOJIN GET YOUR TOGETHER. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

"Uh yeah sure." I bent down again and harshly grabbed the brown wrapping paper for this bouquet. I placed it on the counter and proceeded to cut the brown paper so it would wrap the bouquet with a good length. I wrapped the brown paper around the bouquet and tied the white ribbon to tighten it and for decorating purposes. I picked up the bouquet and handed it to Kai. "Here. It's going to be $12.50." 

Kai handed me a crisp $20 bill. I walked over to the register and picked up his change. I handed his change back to him, with a questionable gaze at the bouquet. I guess Kai realized I was staring when he asked me, "Something wrong?"

Yeah, I wanna know who the hell those flowers are for. 

I quickly shook my head to get these thoughts out of my head. "No, nothing at-" My phone started ringing from underneath the counter. I grabbed my phone and quickly accepted the call when I saw the caller ID. I walked away from Kai so I could talk to the other person without him listening to my conversation. 

"Hi Ariel, what's up?"

"Hey! Plans changed, can you meet me up for dinner right now actually?"

"Now?" I glanced around the shop area, only to see that I used almost all of the flowers and Kai already left. "Um, yeah sure. Text me the address and I'll see you there."

"You're wearing what I picked out right?!"

"Yes mother."

"I'm not your mother!"

You act like one.

"I'll text you the address, bye Sojin!" Ariel said, hanging up the call. 

I shrugged my shoulders and walked into the backroom to say my goodbyes to Aunt Hyojung. I walked out of the flower shop and managed to catch a nearby taxi. I gave him the address of the restaurant Ariel texted me and made my way there. It was currently 7:02PM, I'm guessing Ariel's schedule finished up early so that was probably why she changed the time to now. After about 15 minutes later, the taxi dropped me off at some fancy restaurant called, Seoul Bistro. 

I stepped out of the cab and glanced around my surroundings. The building of the restaurant looked secluded from the city life. It looked like not a lot of people walked around on a regular basis.

I walked into the restaurant, giving the hostess my name as she led me to an empty table. I'm guessing Ariel was running behind or something. The server came by for my drink order and soon came back with two iced waters for me and Ariel. I told her that I would wait until Ariel would arrive before ordering. I sat inside the booth, waiting for Ariel to hurry up. I was getting hungry. I drank my water and stirred the straw around in the glass. 

It's been ten minutes since I've arrived and Ariel was still not here yet. I've been sending her messages nonstop but she didn't even reply to one of them. I know she read it but I don't know why she hasn't replied to any of them yet.

"Sojin?"

Oh .

 

 

 

 

Kim freaking Jongin.

I turned my head to see Kai standing next to the table with the bouquet he made earlier. I was expecting Ariel, not him. I furrowed my brows at his presence, confused as to why Kai was here and not Ariel. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm eating dinner with Chanyeol. And you?"

"I'm eating dinner with Ariel."

What the hell is going on?

Suddenly, both of our phones started beeping, meaning we both received text messages.

I checked my phone and read the message which said:

From Ariel / 7:33PM

Enjoy your date!!~

You're welcome (:

"Ariel." I growled as I locked my phone and placed it on the table. 

"Chanyeol." I heard Kai growled, I'm guessing Chanyeol sent the exact message to Kai as well. Kai slipped inside the booth seat across from me. "I think they tricked us."

"They are so dead."

"Tell me about it." I heard Kai saying, placing the bouquet on the table so he wouldn't have to hold it anymore.

Seriously, who the hell are those flowers for? 

I cleared my throat, trying to act all nonchalant about everything. "Soo...."

Kai's eyes met mine upon hearing my voice. "Yeah?"

My eyes stared at the bouquet. "Who are those flowers for?"

Kai glanced at the bouquet and glanced back at me. "Chanyeol told me to get them for him."

Oh.

"For Ariel. He told me to make the bouquet at your aunt's flower shop and to not it up."

That's why he asked me what kind of flowers girls like.

"But I guess it was a trick."

"How so?"

Kai chuckled as he took his phone out and showed me the message Chanyeol sent him earlier.

From Chanyeol / 7:33PM

The flowers were really never for Ariel.

It's for your date.

Kai put his phone away and handed me the bouquet of white roses, giving me that damn handsome smile. "For you." 

A/N: so cute so cute!

FINALLY CHANYEOL AND ARIEL AREN'T ING?

can i get a upvote for that?^^ hahaha.

Thank you for your feedback about the future Sehun x OC story; the foreword will be published soon after I get a poster and work out some details. 

Leave a comment & upvote! Love you all!