End

Best Day... Ever?

The rain pouring outside and the sun coming from the window, ah how Sunggyu loved it. Some birds were singing and the little hamster couldn't help but crack a smile.

Sunggyu had to admit, he had a... problem, if you can call it that. It was more like an... obsession. For boy bands. He was way ahead of all the others in school, and neather boys or girls were of his interest. He just thought love was... useless. Music is all he needs to survive, or at least that's what he thinks.

Sunggyu was addicted to boy bands, even if he didn't admit he was gay, or even bi, he just loved how perfect the voices fit the melody, and how the dances match with the songs. It was just so... magical. He had this secret dream, where he was a part of his favourite boy band and they were all singing and dancing together, having fun. Of course he wouldn't tell his parents. They had this idea, that their little boy was made to be a lawyer. They couldn't be more wrong. Sunggyu hated it. He loved to help people, and defend them was a thing he could see himself doing in the future, but not in a professional way, that's too boring. Where's the adrenaline? Being on stage, in front of thousands of fans, that's what he needs.

But in the end, he's just a 19 year old boy, who has nothing but his dreams.

He sits in his desk and opens his computer. It's 9 o' clock. Why the hell is it so early? It's Satur- Wait. Yup, that was the day. The day Sunggyu has been waiting from 3 months, and that is marked in his callendar since God knows when. How could I forget?????

In a rush, he got up, making his chair fall over and almost dropping his laptop. , calm down Sunggyu.

The reason for all this excitment? Well, it's actually pretty easy. Sunggyu has been saving since he was 16 to go to his favourite band's concert. It was his dreams to take a picture with them and just have the time to talk with them, ask them how their life was and all. Sunggyu took many ( and believe me when I say many ) part-time jobs during high school and he was ( finally ) able to buy the concert tickets, plus a meet and greet ticket. When he realized it, he was screaming and jumping in his bed, in his desk, basically everywhere. This is actually happening.

He was also kind of curious. It was said that a rookie was going to debut that day, opening for his favourite band. What was his name again? Woohun? Wuhyoon? He didn't really know, but he wasn't really interested. All he could think about was meeting his idols.

After he was dressed and after checking himself in the mirror like 2000 times, he decided it was time to leave. He wanted to be early and watch them arrive. Shouldn't he be worried about getting a place in the front row? Nah, he made sure he would when he got the ticket. It cost him 200$ ( plus the price of the ticket + the price of the meet and great ticket ) but hell, he worked hard for that money! If he was doing it, he was going to do it right!

With a pair of black ripped pants, and a large t-shirt he got on e-bay with all of the members names, he grabbed his bag and got out.

While he was walking down the street in front of his appartment, he started thinking again how good it would be to be in one of those boy bands he loves.

Sunggyu lived alone, since he hated having his parents always telling him he should study more if he wanted to become a good lawyer, even if he was always the first in his class ( even in the whole school ) and he didn't want to become a lawyer.

He arrived to the place where the concert was being held and sighed. Good, it's still 9:25. There were a lot of fangirls already waiting, some of them were inside some tends. It look like they slept there. They are dedicated, but not as much as Sunggyu. Everytime the band had a new album, or new stuff like t-shirts, pens, posters, everything, he bought them. He worked hard to pay for a place in the front row. They should learn from him, that's what he thought.

Some of the girls were giving him nasty looks, and he overheard some of them saying stuff like "Is he gay?" and "Why the hell is he here? Doesn't that ahjussi have a life"

He had to admit, that hurt. He was only 19. He was famous for having a face that made him look older. That's why there were a lot of people asking him to go with them to clubs when he was younger, so that the guard would let them in. How Sunggyu hated those kind of people. Don't they have any shame? Asking for a favor when they don't even know him. Ignorant people.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard the screaming of the girls next to him, and he jumped a little, scared by the sudden action. His eyes were automaticly turned to the bus coming his way. His mouth was now formed in a smile, and his eyes were shining brightly. I can't believe this.

"SHINEE! SHINEE! SHINEE! SHINEE!" The girls were screaming over and over again. Tears of joy were starting to form in their eyes as the boys got out of the bus. The screaming was unbearable, but Sunggyu couldn't hear them. It was like there was only him, and those 5 handsome boys in this world. He could swear he saw Onew wink at him, and then, he saw Taemin pushing Onew, as if jealous ( Ontae was Sunggyu's OTP so he was in heaven ) but he was so happy! He thought he was probably winking at somebody else.

Half an hour later, everyone was already inside, and a rather pretty lady was introducing the boy Sunggyu heard about.

"We'll have Nam Woohyun performing two songs, with a 10 minute break between them. He's going to be talking with you guys, and having a special event in that time. It's his first time performing live so be nice to him and support him, thank you" The said lady told the huge croud.
"OKAY!!!!" You could hear the girls screaming. Sunggyu was basically alone. There was only him and two other guys who seemed really bored. They were probably just there for the girls. Why bother buying a ticket if you're not going to enjoy? Sunggyu thought.

A really handsome guy, with a puppy face walked in and sat on a chair that was placed next to a classic guitar. Sunggyu felt his face heating up. What's wrong? Too much people here probably..

"Erm.. H-Hello everyone! I-I'm Nam Woohyun. I'm sorry to be stealing your precious time but please listen to what I'll say. I've been waiting  for this opportunity of debuting since 3 years ago, and it's a huge honor to dinally do it in a Shinee-sunbaenim concert. I'm only 17 but I hope you enjoy my music! Thank you so much"
The girls were whispering things like "He's so hot, I'd totally do him!!" and "I heard he has a 6 pack. I might try to talk with him during the meet and great, when I'm done with my oppas". How disgusting. Girls can be so gross sometimes. He's only 17.  He thought. That's probably the only reason why he didn't have any interest in girls. They talk about everything to everyone. They aren't trust worthy. Wait, why the hell do I care about this guy? I'm only here for my hyungs!!.

He had to admit though, the guy was pretty cute. He was innocent too. Most guys nowadays only cared about skinny and pretty girls. This guy, he seemed to enjoy making music.

He started playing the guitar, and the room went sillent. Such a beautiful melody. Sunggyu closed his eyes.

"I wrote this song myself. And thank you, to those who are enjoying it" Sunggyu opened his eyes to see Woohyun looking at him, and then looking away. Was he.. looking at me? A blush formed in his cheeks and he just closed his eyes again, enjoying the sweet sound of the guitar ecoing throught the room. No way, why would he even do that? He was probably looking at some other cute girl or something. Sunggyu kept thinking.

What was deadly was his voice. As soon as he started singing, Sunggyu almost fell to his knees. What an angelic voice. It was soft, yet strong. It had a really manly yet soffisticated tone. So pure, he thought.

In that moment, Sunggyu wished that concert would last all night. He couldn't stop smilling everytime Woohyun sang another note. He doesn't even remember who he was there for in the first place. All he cares about now is this boy. This young boy with a relaxing voice. The song ended, and that's when Sunggyu realized he was crying. He tried to wipe them away, and he saw Woohyun smilling at him and motioning a 'thank you'. Sunggyu blushed and looked away, which only made Woohyun smile even more.

As soon as it ended, there were screams and claping sounds everywhere. The girls were ecstatic. Even if it isn't for his voice or the song. They just think he's hot. Even if Sunggyu loves his voice, that is true. But still!! You should appreciate the art he is creating, even if his attractive looks.. distract you..

It was time for the questions and chat with Woohyun. Sunggyu had so many questions.. yet he couldn't ask them. He was too shy.

"Yes, since I was a baby that I've loved music and resuming things a little bit, the last school I was in, wasn't exactly the best , and music helped me a lot. It got me thinking: They're not better than me. I have to think of us as equals. And that is basically why I'm here. I fell in love with music, and I couldn't stop singing. My parents were supportive, so I thank them a lot. It means a lot to me that I can show everyone what I like to do, and I think I can express myself better with my music than with words" The girls were screaming.

Sunggyu was hipnotized, he couldn't stop smilling and looking at the cute guy. He was sweating, probably from all the lights directed to the stage. So y.. Damn Sunggyu, calm your hormones.

"So, I know you're here to see Shinee-sunbaenim, and I know how expensive the tickets were, but I have a favor to ask you." Well, that filled the room with whispers and curious girls.

"After my next song, I would like to take one of you guys with me, to chat and discuss my music. Is that okay?" Screams were heard all over and girls kept saying "Pick me oppa! I love you oppa" and Sunggyu was having a huge headache.

Oh how I wish it was me.. As if. He would never pick me. Let's just enjoy this and wait for my precious Shinee hyungs.

Woohyun gave an honest smile and continued. "Thank you so much. I swear I'll repay the coust of whatever ticket the person I choose has, so please don't worry about that! My last song is called "Close your eyes", I hope you like it. Thank you so much for waiting! "

Sunggyu smiled throught this whole song too, and when it ended, Sunggyu couldn't be more emotional. It was the most beautiful song he had ever heard, and the guy he was secretly falling in love was about to leave with some girl from the audience. Oh well... I think I... enjoyed this time.

"Okay everyone! It's time now. Before I tell you who I chose, I'm going to tell you something. I've been keeping an eye in this person since I got here. Not for what you're thinking!! " Woohyun stopped to look away and try to hide his blushing cheeks. The girls went crazy, obviously. "Erm.." He cleared his throat. " I chose this person because he/she seemed to be enjoying my music so much that she/he didn't need to see me. She/He wasn't looking at me. I felt that she/he really likes music, and I'm so happy he/she enjoyed mine's. So, without any further waiting, I'm going to tell you who I chose." Everyone started making drum sounds, and Sunggyu smilled to himself. Sometimes girls can be cute too. "The guy with the large shirt and the black pants over there! In the front row!" The girls sounded kind of annoyed but understood. Everyone saw Sunggyu was enjoying his music a lot, so they didn't fight it. Sunggyu, on the other side, was paralyzed.

Woohyun smiled at him, and motioned for him to go on stage. Sunggyu followed the guard to the stage and made a 90º bow to Woohyun, even if he was younger. Woohyun giggled and Sunggyu wished he could hear that sound forever. "Now, if you excuse me ladies, me and..." He looked ,embarassed, to Sunggyu, fighting himself for not asking the other's name. "S-Sunggyu" ing really, why did I have to stutter. I'm so dumb. Woohyun chuckled. "...Sunggyu will be heading out to discuss this little bit. Thank you so much for listening everyone! Bye" The fans waved enthusiastically at Woohyun and motioned 'good luck' to Sunggyu.

"I hope you don't mind, it's just that you really seemed to be enjoying my music, and it's rare the person who does that without having second intentions.." Woohyun laughed and looked to the side.

"I-It's okay I guess.." Sunggyu blushed.

"So, let's go? I know a good cafe where we can speak calmly without having anyone interrupt us!" Woohyun said, probably a little too enthusiastically. Sunggyu thought it was cute. "Sure".

--------------------------------------»-----------------------------------------»----------------------------------------------»----------
Hey guys! I'm so sorry to those who are subscribed to my other stories!! I realized I couldn't start writting anything too big since I have school, and I can't update! So I decided to do a one shot of one of my OTP's. Please tell what you think! I spent a lot of time writting this, specially because my computer ran out of battery and decided it was okay to delete all the story! Basically half of the story was written again, but I think i wrote everything I wanted! Thank you for reading, and I'm really sorry!!