Unexpected Guests

Unexpected Guests

    As the gloomy day trudged on, Hannah had been staring out of the window of her apartment for about a half an hour watching the rain streaking the glass and making bets on which droplet was the fastest.  A ball of white fluff interrupted her view whisking its tail back and forth as it started to meow obnoxiously at her. "Yes your master is being borning today." She gently scratched behind the cat's ears listening to a pathetic purr in return. 
    Suddenly, a knock on the door broke her trance with her cat and scurried to see who it was. In front of her was a tall yet musclar man completely soaked from head to toe.  He looked like he could of been outside for a good while.  "I am so sorry to bother you but if you mind if I dry off a bit? You see my car won't start..."
    Hannah just stared the only thing that was moving was silently opening and closing. Time seemed to stop rolling by, her eyes transfixed on the man's body, tracing every creavice that appeared through the shirt. What made this worse, was the adaptation of the rain stopping and the sun engulfing the man in a shroud of light, or so her fantasy presists. "Sure you can come in." OMG Gackt is in my house! In MY house! She squealed to herself.
    "I really feel like this storm is never going to end." Gackt sighed walking in, slipping off his shoes. "Mind if I use your shower?"
    "Yes! Use my shower! Yes, yes my shower is your shower! Yup!" Hannah nodded over and over.
    "Is everything ok?" He cocked his head at her with curiousity raising an eyebrow for more of a dramatic effect. Hannah's cheeked flaired a deep pink, she quicklt turned around trying to hide her embarrassment. 
    "I'll start up some tea, yea that's what I'll do." She repliled.
    "Herbal or Green will be nice." And he disappeared from view.
    She sighed taking in a few deep breaths before starting up the pot with water and sat down trying to relax, the white furball joining jumping into her lap. "Oh it's you Loki, wanting to keep me warm you little evil love child." It wasn't much longer for the water to boil when another knock battered the door. This time it sounded like the person was drunk.
    Hannah slowly approached the door peaking through the peep hole. Her eyes doubled in size...Saga was at her door. How many more men are going to visit me today? She thought to herself her back sliding down along the door. 
    Loki was at the window, his tail flicking back and forth happily. "Is someone there at the window?" Hannah slowly got up to take a look and there he was again soaking wet. It was so hard to see his eyes as he was playing with the cat at the window. She took a deep breath and went for the door. "Please come in, I'm making tea." Saga turned toward her and nodded steppinging inside slipping off his shoes. She could feel her heard bursting out of her chest. Both Gackt and Saga were now guests in her house. 
    Loki happily trotted up to Saga rubbing against his leg purring softly. He knelt down gently scratching the fluffball behind his ears cooing softly. "You good neko, very good, you treat mama good ne~" Hannah drapped a towel around Saga's figure before returning to the whistling pot, watching the two play. The slender man quickly took notice of the towel around and stood up beginning to dry off. Soon after his shirt was no longer on his body. She continued to watch him in the corner of her eye unaware where she was pouring the hot water. Saga caught her wandering eyes through a hole in the towel his face burning from blushing.
    "Ah ! Hot, hot!" Hannah yelped as the hot water splashed onto her hand. His eyes shot wide open at the sight and quickly rushed to her taking the pot away and shoved her hand under cold water. 
    "What seemed to be all the commotion?" Gackt asked walking out with only a towel covering a meager portion of his body. The other two turned to look at him, Hannah accidently stepping on Saga's foot causing him to move away mouthing the words 'itai' and bit his lip. 
    "It's not what it looks like I swear!" Hannah paniced feeling so helpless. Saga found himself after recovering from foot pain, looking back and forth from the nearly Gackt to the gawking but helpless Hannah, having the most difficulty trying to grasp the situation. 
    "Didn't know you were planning to have more 'guests' over." Gackt concluded crossing his arms. Saga decided to mimic him crossing his arms as well.
    "Didn't know you were planning to have more men over." Saga raised an eyebrow at Gackt. 
    "Ha! Look whose talking!" The two started to have a gentleman's argument over who was welcome here. Hannah started to back away, there was now two shirtless men in her apartment... TWO! Her eyes adverted away for the moment catching a glimpse of the sunlight shining through.
    "Hey it stopped raining." Were the first words that came out of hoping it would change the conversation. Her eyes soon adverted back to the other two in the apartment, only to find out that they were no longer there except for two slips of paper, each having one phone number. One from Gackt and one from Saga.

Happy Birthday Hannah!!!