Of Ideal Types and Her Ahjussi.

Steal My Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: I decided to write a series of oneshots for this story. It's not written in order. You might be confused with the timeline. 

~~~~♥ ♥ ♥ ~~~~ 

"My ideal type? Right now, it'll probably be Hyuna ssi."   She tried her best not to frown, twitch or show any reaction. They were shooting an episode of Strong Heart and since they are both promoting, Infinite and Seasons are both present in different variety and music shows. Seasons are ending their promotions soon and Infinite just started.     "Ohhh Hyuna ssi? That never changed Sunggyu ssi right? Last time we talked you also said the same thing." 
"Yeah, right now, yeah."    She can't see his face since he is sitting behind her. There's this strange feeling in her stomach. Ever since they got to know each other when they were both guests in Running Man, they had been constantly messaging each other.  
"How about you, Song Yi ssi? Do you have an ideal type?" 
"Actually, I don't have. But I want someone who can cook and someone who's loyal. That's all I need." 
"Such simple things, Song Yi ssi. You don't look at the face." 
"I guess what draws you in is their face but still, what makes you stay is their personality." 
"Ohh. Anyone here you think has a great face? Great personality?" 
"Great face?" 
She didn't know how to answer but she felt like she needs to get back at Sunggyu so without much thought, she answered.  
"I think Eunhyuk sunbaenim has a great face, his eyes are so cute." 
"Our Eunhyukkie?!? Really?" 
"Yes, really." 
"But he looks like a fish!"    Everyone started laughing and her comment was forgotten when Eunhyuk started telling things about his face.  Song Yi averted her eyes and noticed Sunggyu was looking at her. She smiled at him and with eyebrows lifted, he mouthed, "Really?" 
She smirked in response.    In your face, Kim Sunggyu.    ~~~~♥ ♥ ♥ ~~~~     "Eunhyuk hyung? Really?" 
"Why? He's cute." 
"He's old. Like 6 years older than you." 
"Sunggyu ssi, your old too." 
"I told you to call me oppa." 
"Ne, ahjussi." 
"Aish, Yiyi ah." 
"I'm just joking, gramps." 
"Seriously, why don't you show this side to everyone? This overflowing sarcasm will shock them." 
"I am just being honest. You're old, ahjussi." 
"You know-" 
Sunggyu stopped talking when someone opene
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter