1/1

You shouldn't be the one who jealous!

note: this is a complete disasterㅠㅜㅜ I have to apologize in advanceㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ

 

 ----

 

 

“Heol!”

“Heol...”

“Don’t repeat what I said.”

“Who repeats after you? Tch.”

“Tch???You just ‘tch’ me???”

“Why?”

“So impolite. And! Like you’re not guilty here!”

“I am not feeling guilty at all, hyung!”

“Yeah yeah, of course you’re not. You guys are just best friends.”

“We are! Geez, acting like you are innocent.”

“I am! Why? What do you think I am?”

“Yeah yeah, you guys are the bestest out of bestest friends.”

“Whatever you say, Tae. I’m telling the truth, you’re the one who’s not.”

“Gosh! I can’t believe you, hyung!”

“No thief shouts at their wrongdoing,” Minho mumbled.

Taemin rolled his eyes, turned around and smacked the elder’s head.

“YAAAAH!! LEE TAEMIN– YOU!”

Minho groaned because he knew he could never hit Taemin.

“WHAT?”

“URGHHH!”

Minho clenched his fist into a ball, so hard he would tear his own flesh.

“There’s nothing between me and Key!”

“Me too! There’s nothing between me and Jongin!”

“Oh?? Jongin?? Yeah right, JONGIN!”

“Why??”

“Yeah, only you called him Jongin when EVERYBODY CALLED HIM KAI!” Minho yelled loudly.

“IT’S HIS NAME!!”

“I know but nobody called someone’s real name if they aren’t so close, INTIMATELY CLOSE!”

Taemin scoffed, speechless.

“Everybody in my class called him Jongin!”

“But only when you called him, you sound like you extremely in love with him. Affectionate. Jongin–ah~ jongin–ah~ JONGIN–ING–AH!

“Hyung!!! I don’t talk like that!”

Taemin grabbed Minho’s collar but then he backed away because Minho was too tall, he supposed to lift him a little but he couldn’t.

“I ONLY LOVE YOU, MORRON!!”

“Yeah, sure you love me but you love him the most!”

“URGHHHHHH!!!” Taemin grunted in annoyance, gripping his hair, trying to pluck it but it was too painful he aborted the attempt.

He was panting hard out of frustration, Minho too.

“Holding hand, okay... Sleep over, great... Whispering in front of me, excellent... Kissing?? Oh what a lovely best friend!”

“Ouuuhh! You– Where the hell did you get that rumour, hyung?? I didn’t kiss him!”

“Right... You didn’t kiss, it’s just lips dancing.”

“FOR GOD SAKE, CHOI MINHO! I DIDN’T KISS HIM!!”

“Yeah...” Minho nodded, it was such an annoying look. “Whatever.”

Taemin kicked the bed, a loud thump was heard, and it was surely painful.

“I didn’t kiss him!” Taemin bit his lips. “It just looks like we did it.”

“Now you admitted.”

“But I don’t kiss him! I don’t want to! He wouldn’t taste better than you either!”

“I’m not buying this ty sap you’re talking about.”

Taemin bit his inner cheek, rubbed his chest, hurt.

“You and Key hyung hugged, I keep quiet!”

“It’s different! In this case, you guys kissed! In my case, it’s just a hug!

“Sure! A hug with a little groping on your !”

“Who did?” Minho stupidly asked.

“Key hyung.”

“I don’t feel anything.”

“Of course, you enjoyed it so you didn’t even notice it. You obviously felt good at that time.”

“Hell no! We’re not into groping each other’s relationship.”

Relationship??? Okay.”

“What okay?? Don’t get me wrong. I don’t hold his hand all the time, unlike you and Kai. I don’t feed each other ice cream, unlike you and Kai. And we obviously don’t kiss, unlike you and Kai!”

“You held hands! I saw it several times. You guys hugged! You said you guys don’t feed each other ice cream but you guys feed each other food! Stop comparing me and Kai to you and Key!”

“It’s just a brotherly hug! I’m so offended.”

“Yeah yeah, brother. You two act like brother all the time, lean to each other all the time, play games together all the time, eat together all the time, go to the mall together all the time, shower together all the time, and ING SLEEP TOGETHER ALL–”

“NOT ALL THE TIME! Geez Lee Taemin, it’s only twice!”

“Twice every month, sure...”

Minho let out a deep sigh. “Nonsense.”

“Don’t you dare sigh, hyung!”

“What now??”

“Let me make it clear: I’m the one who’s jealous here, Choi Minho. You shouldn’t be the one who is jealous!”

“Heol.”

“Heol??”

“It’s the opposite, Lee Taemin. It is normal for me getting jealous over this; you are the one who shouldn’t!”

“BUT I’M SO JEALOUS I COULD KILL KEY HYUNG!”

“ME TOO! I’M SO JEALOUS I COULD CHOP KAI INTO PIECES AND PACK HIM INTO A CAN!”

Taemin stomped his feet, and mumbled quite loudly, “I’ve told you! You shouldn’t be jealous of me!”

“I have the right to get jealous here because you’re mine yet you and Kai kissed! It’s weird if I don’t get jealous over it! But you? Tell me what I did wrong, Lee Taemin!”

“The groping, Choi Minho-ssi!! And we didn’t kiss!!!”

“And he didn’t my either!!”

They stopped yelling. Voise were strained.

 

“You know I’m so jealous right now I could kill you, hyung.”

“I know.”

There was another silence, with Taemin inhaling a deep breath to calm himself; Minho too.

“You know I’m jealous when I heard people talking about you guys being so adorable together.”

“We don’t look good together, hyung.”

“My ears sting when I heard you guys kiss.”

“We didn’t. How many times do I have to tell you that?”

The talking went softer. Taemin suddenly folded himself and Minho watched him. There was another silence.

“I’m being a , right?” Taemin went so quiet.

Minho couldn’t help but give up too. The fight just happened almost every time, both of them were possessive. They would yell and then slowly calming down, trying to work things out between them.

“No. I guess I got overly jealous, Tae. I should trust your words, that you didn’t kiss him.”

Taemin nodded.

“I’m jealous too. It hurts every time I saw you being all comfortable with Key hyung.”

Minho squatted down and took Taemin’s right foot.

“You kicked the bed pretty hard.”

Taemin pouted, eyes glistened and his lips shook a little. “It hurts so badly!”

“You–” Minho scoffed. “You didn’t cry over me yet you cried over your toes. What a great boyfriend you are!”

“The bed made from ing steel, it hurts so badly! It hurts a lot more than being jealous of you and Key hyung. Hiiinggg...”

“Tch.”

“But hyung, I really... I really REALLY didn’t kiss Kai.”

Minho nodded.

“I only love you.”

“Me too, Tae.. I–”

“Ouch–wait– OH MY GOD! IS THAT RED THINGY, BLOOD??” Taemin freaked out. And he burst into tears. He was overreacting.

“I can’t believe you, Lee Taemin...”

Minho sighed and shook his head in disbelief. He ruffled Taemin’s hair, kissed his wailing lips before he stood up to help the younger with his wound.

“Stop crying or I won’t kiss you anymore!”

Taemin stopped and acted like nothing happened. That threat works every time.

“So mean.”

 

 

 

---

Errrr... I guess the story too, not only the title. I'm feeling weird as I post this. Please forgive me, subbies /bows/

Thank you for subscribing and thank you for reading till the end. And please pardon my shameless promotion about my latest stories : Cuddling (this one needs a little more attention) and Bunk bed.

Love,

aqcelnicorus :D