1 - Chapter One

School AU - Dormmates

It was midnight; two students were still awake after the lights were off in the dorm.

 

-Jinki Have you ever kissed anyone before?

-Dude; we have school early tomorrow; go to sleep

- Just answer me.

- No, I haven’t; can we go back to sleep now?

- So we are going to finish high school without even…

Jinki cuts him off

-“Probably yes, now can we go to sleep?

 

Taemin suddenly stands up from his bed.

 “Here we go again” Jinki sighs "please can’t we just leave this until tomorrow Taemin".

- But dude, aren't you afraid we are going to finish school single?

- Not really, no.

Jinki suddenly turns around in his bed facing the bed Taemin was sitting in

- Look if you have no problem getting yelled at because you slept in the classroom; I do can we go back to sleep now, please I am really tired now.

 Taemin pouts "Fine!" as crashes into his bed.

 

_________

 

 

"Taemin wake up, it's 7:30" Jinki yells as he’s shaking Taemin’s shoulders.

"Just 5mins more '"

- You are going to be late

Taemin doesn’t answer;

- I can hear the Dorm supervisor steps 

In a sudden movement, Taemin gets up.

 

 

Jinki moves away to a large mirror, he was fixing his tie, He could see  in the reflection Taemin standing on one leg as he was struggling to wear his pants with one hand, while trying to brush his teeth with another: Jinki chuckles at the sight.

- I told you to sleep early last night.

- 'I cvldnt dv it ; Taemin spit at the sink ; I have been thinking about important things

- being single after finishing school?

- YES! I honestly don't understand how you can sleep at night while you know you are going to graduate this year, and you didn't even have a single girlfriend.

- I honestly couldn't care less about that, once you become a third year, you'll know what I am talking about.

Taemin joined Jinki next to the mirror; combing his hair,  he looked at jinki and answered with a cheeky smile.

- I probably won’t

 

___________________________________

 

 

-Jinki-yah !

As he yelled the name of his dorm mate, he could see the gazes everyone was giving him:

- whaat? ah right…Jinki-hyung !'' he yelled once again as he rushed to his roommate that was eating his lunch in a desk.

 

 

- Can I have some of that " Taemin pointed to the chicken Jinki was eating, his boxed lunch was very neat, balanced between vegetables and meat but Taemin didn't care about that.

Jinki moving his chopsticks showing accord “Go ahead”

”Thanks "Taemin swiftly takes a piece of chicken; he eats it in one bite.

- What are you doing here? Jinki whispered, he looked back at his surroundings to see all his classmates checking on him and Taemin.

- It's not like it's the first time I come here, Anyway, I got something to tell you.

Noticing how Taemin was exited and as it wasn’t the first time this happened, Jinki answered

“Is it about your hunt for a girlfriend?”

- Woa! How did you know ?

- "Lucky guess" Jinki rolled his eyes

- Anyway look, I found this girl, she's kinda pretty and I think she has a thing for me.

- They always have a thing for you tae..

-' no no no this one is different, I think I might have a chance''Taemin with glittery eyes suddenly grabs Jinki’s hands “Wish me luck".

- Is this why did you come all the way to my class?

- Just wish me luck.

- "sure, whatever, Good luck ! “Jinki answered.

- Thanks!

Taemin rushed away from the classroom, Jinki looked back at him and he couldn't help but smile at the sight of how energetic his roommate was and he envied his carefree nature, as he dwelled in that thought he suddenly remembered that he had to finish his lunch before the teacher comes back.