Baech day Baekhyun

A day with Exo

I woke up the next morning to the sound of knocking at my front door. I quickly ran to see who it was, and to my surprise it happened to be Baekhyun. He wasn't supposed to be here for another 2 hours. I opened the door to a smiling Baek with his swim trunks on and a towel wrapped around his neck. I let him in and told him that he was really early. He responded by saying '' i like to get a head start on things". I wasn't surprised with an answer like that coming from his happy go lucky self. I told him it would only take me a few minutes to get ready if he didn’t mind waiting. Of course he smiled and nodded. The drive to the beach was a pretty long one but i didn't care. I mean who else can say they have been to the beach with Baekhyun of Exo. When we got to the beach it seemed we were the only ones there. So we set up and headed straight for the water. It was so cold and Baek decided it would be funny to splash me but i couldn't get mad so i just laughed and splashed him back. Soon we left the water and went go dry off. That’s when i realized i forgot my towel at home. Baekhyun kindly offered to share his with me and wrapped it around both of us, it felt like i was dreaming. I wish we could have stayed like this forever but i knew it had to end. The drive back seemed so short and before i knew we were at my house. I turned to Baek and said goodbye even though i wanted to stay. I was about to get out of the car when he grabbed my hand.  When I turned my head to look at him he kissed me on the cheek. I couldn’t help but think about it the rest of the night. Was i really falling for Baekhyun?