The Only One

The Only One
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The Only One[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]by leejins[/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]Autumn, the season of colors. The streets were covered with leafs - yellow, red, green, some of them already brownish. The sun was shining brightly. Kids were running down the street, playing and chasing one another.

Taemin and Minho were sitting on a bench watching the people passing by while enjoying the fruits the younger one had prepared. Taemin loved to take care of his boyfriend. Therefore paying him a visit at work between the shifts quickly became a routine. He liked to spend extra time with his loved once. Especially with the raven haired boy right beside him.

“That’s the last one.” The elder said, holding up a piece of an apple.

The younger one chuckled lightly. “Then eat it.”

Minho looked at him a little shocked.

“Yah! Why are you looking at me like this?” Taemin said a little amused.

“Because you just said I should eat it.”

“Yes I did, because I made these for you. Don’t waste it.”

“But I don’t want this last piece.”

Taemin rose his eyebrows in confusing. “Why?”

“Because the last one is always the best and I want you to have it.” Minho smiled warmly and moved that last piece in front of his boyfriends mouth.

Gosh this was the cheesiest line ever but the younger one blushed anyway. A small grin appeared on his face as he opened his mouth and let the raven haired feed him. After they finished Taemin put the boxes away and leaned against the other boys shoulder.

Minho smiled in satisfaction and put his arm around his lover. “I love you.” He said softly and placed a kiss on the brunette haired boys head.

Taemin grinned and closed his eyes. “I know~” He said cheekily which he only got a chuckle from the elder as response.

After a moment of comfortable silence the younger one opened his eyes again and face Minho, searching for his boyfriends eyes. “Can I ask you something?” Unsureness in his voice.

Minho looked at him with his big dark eyes as the other boy sat strait up again. “You just did.” He said teasingly, earning a soft punch from his boyfriend. The elder hold his arm and chuckled lightly. “Go ahead, what is it?”

Taemin smiled and turned his gaze to the ground while shifting slightly in his seat, trying to find the right words. A moment passed before he answered. “How… many were there before me?”

The raven haired boy looked puzzled. “What do you mean?”

Taemin shifted in his seat again, looking around, not knowing how to put his thoughts in words. “Right…” He said with an embarrassed smile on his face before looking in his boyfriends eyes again. “How many girlfriends did you love before me?”

Minho looked surprised at the boy in front of him. A few seconds passed then a small grin appeared on his face. “Loved?” He thought for a moment, probably counting his past relationships. “Five.” He said after a while that felt like an eternity to the younger one. “I loved five women before you.” The elder said again to complete his sentence.

*Five women…* Taemin repeated in his mind. “What were their names?” He asked hesitantly, his eyes fixed on the raven haired boy, not leaving him for a second.

A moment passed before their gazes met again as Minho replied with only five words. “Who. What. When. Where. Why.”

Doing the same thing like before Taemin repeated his boyfriends words in his head. *Who. What. When. Where. Why.* He nodded slowly. “Can you tell me about them?”

Minho smiled and removed his arm from the other boys shoulder as he leaned back and stared into the distance. “Who I loved was someone from collage. I wasn’t exactly close to her but with some superficial facts and a few inner actions over the semester.” He looked at the younger one beside him. “You know like most guys fantasizing about a girl they barely know.” He chuckled slightly at this thought. “That girl filled in the blanks of my fantasy like a fairy tail author. And who she beco

Please log in to read the full chapter