013

Watching Over You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I started reading the book Gina gave me. It was really thick. I didn’t want to read it actually. I wanted answers from a person who really knows about stars. Stars that became human for a certain reason. A reason similar to mine.  Someone who can answer my questions. Someone who might actually have met a star.

 

I somehow didn’t want to rely on books that time I already knew Jong In sort of know something. Probably. I wanted to talk to him and ask him but my pride’s telling me not to. And I was thinking of Kyungsoo too. What he said. And he seemed like he doesn’t want me to be near Jong In.

 

One afternoon, I was busy doing paper works with Gina. After finishing half of the paper works for our English class, we decided to go eat out. We ate a Japanese restaurant, eating takoyakis like crazy. I suddenly wanted to tell Gina I didn’t want books anymore. I wanted a person who can tell me about stars. Who can really help me. And there’s only two possible people. The anonymous author that wrote the book ‘Watching over You’ who claims to have met a star and the second one, Jong In.

 

Gina then said it would be so hard to trace the author of the book so she just suggested to try asking Jong In . She said he really might be a help if he doesn’t have any motives. Bad motives.

 

On our way back to school, it kept running my mind. Then suddenly, at the hallway, Chanyeol touched my forehead with his pointing finger.

 

“Oh, hey.”, I said while I came back to my senses seeing Chanyeol right in front of me

“You seem lost.”, he said

“Huh? Uhm, ate too much, I guess.”, I lied

 

Gina looked at the two of us and smiled.

 

“Errr.. I guess I better be going to my other class. See you later guys!”, she said as she waved good bye

Chanyeol waved at her and smiled. When he looked at me he sighed.

 

“You don’t look too well. And you don’t seem normal these days since you met that-“, he sighed and didn’t continue

 

I knew he meant Jong In.

 

Then we started hearing girls along the hallway. Jong In must be around again as they started squealing.  Chanyeol then tried drawing my attention to him. He held my hands with a strong grip. And his eyes fixed on me looking serious and scared at the same time.

 

“Don’t stay away too far from me, please, Jamie.”, he said

 

Now my heart felt like it stopped. My heart and brain were both confused. First, Jong In. Second, Kyungsoo. And now Chnanyeol. Why are these three guys telling me to stay close to them.?! What on earth is happening?

 

Jong In actually came to me. He looked at how Chanyeol was holding my hands. That playboy-ish smile came out again look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter