One... room mate wanted.

Look at Me?! Only Me!

 

Kyuhyun was dumbfounded when he found out who their new roommate was. He was thankful that he and Donghae don’t have to worry about the lease but… could Donghae pick a better roommate other than Eunhyuk?

“Hey, Kyuhyun are you okay? You seem a little spaced out?” asked Donghae, waving a hand in front of his best friend’s face. Annoyed, not at Donghae but at the thought of having Eunhyuk around, Kyuhyun shoved Donghae’s hand away.

“Kyuhyun, thank you so much for having me.” Eunhyuk said.

Kyuhyun smiled dryly as they greeted each other.

“My old apartment was okay, but this is better. Having it near the university and paying less too.”

Donghae put an arm around Eunhyuk which was too friendly for Kyuhyun.

“See, what did I tell yah? We college buddies got to stick together, eh?”

“Yeah, you’re right Hae. Thank you so much again.”

Kyuhyun forced himself to look as happy as the other two.

*****

“You must be so happy?” Kyuhyun asked, sarcastically not caring to hide his gloominess. They were walking together to university, having almost the same schedules for their classes. Donghae literally jumped away from Kyuhyun and acted innocent.

“Whatever do you mean Kyu?”

Kyuhyun glared at him.

“Okay, okay.” Donghae submitted to defeat. “Don’t you think its fate that we get to be in the same apartment for most of our lives while in college?” Donghae said in animation.

“Then isn’t this your chance to confess to him.”

And now Donghae looks at him incredulously.

“Wha~at? You’ve talked nothing but Eu–” Kyuhyun could not finish his sentence as Donghae placed his hands over his mouth, turning beet red from blushing.

“Shhh! You want me to die from embarrassment? It’s okay this way.”

Donghae takes away his hands slowly, he was smiling but it looked rather sad although satisfied. Kyuhyun was about to comfort him when they were attacked from behind that left him staggering forward. Sungmin and Eeteuk apologized while laughing.

“Awww, what’s with the long face?” Eeteuk asked.

“Did you got dumped or probably lose a game KyuBear?” Sungmin cuddled.

“I’m going ahead.” Kyuhyun said wearily, not even trying to escape from his friends’ endearments.

“Haha, okay. See ya later.” Donghae said with a big smile.

Kyuhyun struggled to wave back at him.

“You know what would be better,” Eeteuk whispered. “You confessing to him.”

“Not that again.” was Kyuhyun’s blunt reply and finally got free from them.

“What? You ain’t tired listening to him talking about Eunhyuk every moment he sees him and make his dear heart flutter.”

“Okay. Now listening to you about fluttering hearts is creepier, nauseating than actually listening to Donghae.”

“Ouch. That hurt.”

“Just let KyuBear be, Teukie. He’s so in love that nothing Donghae says or does is weird or sickening.”

 

 

chapter 1 end... this is one of the few fics i've written this year, they're so few that i just repost stories. anyway comments are loved. enjoy reading ^_^