Tch. Go have a date somewhere else

McDonald's

 

Damn! Today is really hot!

A girl whined. She glared at her oblivious best friend.

"Tell me again why we're here?"

"Get over it already!"

"Well, I can't! You dragged me to this friggin' place in such weather for something my mind can't digest!"

"Why it is so hard to convince you that we aren't here for nothing?"

"Because I got nothing good for coming here. You and your selfish reasons!"

"Hey! Cheer up a bit, would you? Your best friend is finally going to make a change in her miserable love life. The least you could do is happy for me."

"Yeah, I'm happy for you, whatever. Just make it quick. I still have homeworks to do."

"Oh, my God! There he is! What should I do? What should I do?"

"Go and ask him out like what you rehearsed before."

"But what if my tounge slip?"

"Geez, you had repeated those lines like a chant already. I'll buy you dinner if you choke on your words, which you won't do. Just go and make my life unmiserable too."

"Okay. Wish me luck."

"Hmm. Treat me a BigMac and some coke while you're at it."

A girl left the table, leaving our heroine with her annoyed face.

 

She was annoyed. 

More than annoyed.

She knew she was her to support her best friend to make a move on a guy her friend had been developing a crush for these past weeks. Her friend decided to ask his phone number. After some unberable amounts of whining and cooing, she finally agree to accompany her lunatic friend to this place.

Why were they here?

Because the guy her friend currently having an obsession for was working as a part-timer here, at McDonald's.

Her friend seriously had some dangerous taste in men.

 

She was annoyed.

More than annoyed.

Because even though doing a good deed would done you no harm, being stuck at this place alone was hell!

Why?

Because, at this junction, at this season, at this hour, McDonald's is full of couples!

YES! Couples!

Beside had to watch her friend do some flirtatious body language, now she had to withstand this pink atmosphere!

Damn you all! If I ever need to watch someone making out, I'd better play some DVD with good quality than watching it live with actors that need some make-overs!

What a sore.

 

Sadly, she had nothing to do than wait for her friend to come back.

She had nothing to do than stare at her surroundings. At those couples, to be precise.

 

Until her eyes landed on a girl which seated two tables away in front of her. That girl had a gummy smile that she thought was--as weird as she can be--cute. That girl was sitting and blowing some air to her bangs while rested her elbows on the tables. That girl then reach for her laptop and started to typing something and do some clicking after.

Suddenly, she laughed at her laptop screen. She laughed out loud. She even clapped her hands while laughing. 

And somehow, the sound of her laughter intrigued our heroine to stare at her longer.

She thought that girl was really pretty. And interesting. And lovely. And was someone worth staring at.

 

Then a boy arrived at their table with a tray of food. He placed it in front of her and then sat next to her.

Our heroine almost jumped from her seat.

OH MY FREAKING GOD! 

His appearance alone intrigued our heroine to stare at him longer.

She tought that boy was really handsome. And hot. And ASDFGHJKL. And was someone she's going to stare at.

 

As easy as you put two into two, she realized how cute this couple was and how cute they were together.

So she continue to stare.

(and it wondered her how could she able to hear their conversations clearly. There were a lot of people there!)

 

 

"What are you doing, Hyo?"

"I'm just browsing and I find this funny video, Kiki. Here, watch!"

They were watching a video clip together.

"WHAT WAS THAT?? Oh my God! That guy is sick!! Where did you get the link to this video? I swear you found the strangest things on the internet."

"Hana gave me the link. Hahahaha. This is the third time I watch this video and I always ended up laughing."

"Augh, this video gives me shivers. Look!"

"Aww, my poor baby. Let's just watch something else to get rid this video off your mind.  Oh! There's a new MV by Brown Eyed Girls!"

So, they watched again.

"Jea-unnie is amazing!! And the high-pitch voice just before the last chorus is DAEBAK! Do you think they will sing like that when they do a live performance?"

"I don't know. The note's very high. I bet it would be very hard. Even IU sometimes didn't hit all of her notes."

"Speaking of IU, how is she doing? Has she recovered from her cold?"

"She's doing just fine. She even went hyper at out last recording. Which was weird, since Jokwon-hyung was already went all high-strung at the set. He was realy eager to see Brown Eyed Girls come to Inkigayo."

"Oh!! Adam couple will meet again if Gain-unnie come to Inkigayo! How sweet! I miss them~!"

"Yeah, he's really looking forward for their comeback. He even already learn their dance. That hyung always make me speechless."

"Wow! He already know the dance? Wow! But then again, Jokwon-oppa is really good at dancing girls' dance."

"Have you see him with the rest 2AM members dancing too Miss A's 'Good Bye Baby'? It's really hilarious."

"No, I haven't."

"Well, check this."

They stared at the screen again. A song was playing. Smiles were forming on their faces.

"Omo!!! They are 2AM! They sing ballad! Changmin-oppa~~!! Noooo~~~!!"

"Hahahahaha. The last pose is the best!"

"Hahahahaha. They are soooo funny! I wonder what reaction Min would give when she saw this."

"She's the one that teach them!"

"Really? No wonder it was so funny!"

"Hey, Hyo, eat your food. It'll get cold."

"A moment. I have to reply to these UFO messages. Whoa, there's so many of them!"

"Eat first!"

"A minute. I'm halfway finished."

"Aish, you're such a stubborn girl. Open your mouth~!"

The boy started feeding the girl her hamburger. She kept her focused on the screen, so she ate sloppily.

"Gosh, you're such a kid. How could a 23 years old girl make so much mess eating burger?"

"Sorry, Kiki-ah~"

"Aigoo, you got sauce all over your mouth."

"The boy then wiped the girl's face, which was covered with sauce's stained all over the place.

"Don't forget to eat too, Kiki. You haven't eat since 11 o'clock."

"I know. It's a good thing Dongwoon isn't here. I can eat my chicken wings in relaxed."

"Huh?? What is this? Kiki, do you know anyone named Sol?"

"Why?"

"He just greeted me through Facebook chat."

"Let me see. Oh! It's Taeyang-hyung!"

"Taeyang-oppa? How could we already be friends? Hmm, what possibly does he means?"

"Ya! Since when did Taeyang-hyung became 'oppa'?"

"He's older than me, pabo."

"That doesn't mean you have to call him 'oppa'. Stop using emoticons! You're so flirty!"

"He is my sunbaenim, Kiki. OUR sunbaenim. I have to be polite."

"Ya! Stop chatting."

"He only asks for my e-mail."

"That's why you should stop."

"It's rude to leave the conversation just like that."

"Just say that you're having a connection problem. STOP!"

"Calm down, Kiki."

"You..."

The boy put his arms around her neck and pull her closer. Close and tight. Until he held her in a head-lock under his armpit.

"YA! LEE KIKWANG! What are you doing?? Let me go!!"

"I told you to stop, didn't I?"

"I've stopped now. Let me go!"

"No! I'm going to have my revenge. Stop fighting me, Hyo. You'll just make yourself exhausted."

The girl stopped and let the boy held her in a tiring position. They supposed to be eating now, not wrestling!

"Are you sorry?"

"For what?"

"For making me jealous intentionally?"

"How do you know?"

"I have super hero power. So, you're sorry?"

"Yeah."

"Good."

He let her go and then played a video on the laptop.

"An MV? Whose MV is it? YA!! Kikwang-ah! Why are you playing this??"

"I like the song."

"Just listen to its MP3 then!"

"Why are you getting mad? They're my dongsaengs."

"Which happen to flirt with you in this MV. Helloooooo~~! They were touching you!!"

"Chill out. It's not like we did anything wrong. Papa Hong told me to starred at their MV."

"Aigoo, look at them. They can't tear their eyes from you."

"Well, I am that handsome, honey! Beside, I'm a prince charming here."

"Damn this Naeun! Bomi and Chorong too! Please, remind me to give them a -slap when we meet, okay?"

"You're taking this too seriously. It was pure work, baby!"

"I know! But can't I feel jealous?"

"Of course you can. This feeling you have right now, it's , right?"

"Yeah, I feel horrible."

"That's how exactly whenever I see you talk to another guy."

"Really? Even my manager oppa?"

"Especially your manager oppa."

"I'm sorry, honey. I'll try to behave better now."

"That's good. Now eat your food."

"But you have to promise me to never flirt to other girls again."

"I promise."

"Not even winking or throwing kisses."

"What about fanservice?"

"Just one fanservice for every 24 hours, okay?"

"Okay. As long as you do the same."

She smiled. He smiled.

"Finish your burger."

"Hmm, let's try something fun. What will come up if we put our name together in Google?"

"I don't know. Maybe some articles about we're having a triangle love with Joon."

"Wow! You're right! Whoa, so many of them."

"What are the paparazzis doing? When will they update the news? It's so goddamn old!"

"Kiki! We got a couple name! KiSung! And HyoKwang! Which do you like the best?"

"Both. As long that Ki stands for Kikwang and that Hyo stands for Hyosung."

"I love both too. Hey, do you read English?"

"A little. Why?"

"What is this?"

"Huh?? I guess it says that a girl grew up being compared to a doll because of her looks. Wait a minute... It has our name in it!"

"Really?? What does it means? Do they say that I look like a doll?"

"Hmmm... I guess it's a fanfiction. About us."

"REALLY? Whoa! Put a bookmark on it Kiki! I have to read that! Maybe Hana could help me translate it later."

"Ya! Finish your burger!"

 

 

A squeal distracted our heroine from her trance. It was coming from her best friend. That girl was running toward her.

"YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAD JUST HAPPENED TO ME!"

Our heroine raised her eyebrow, annoyed because this shrieking girl interrupted the 'drama' she was watching.

"He ask me for a dinner tomorrow! OH MY GOD! I'm so happy."

"Good for you. Now, where's my BigMac?"

"Gosh, you're such a mood-ruiner. I don't buy you one."

"WHAT? You promise to buy it for me!"

"I bring you something better instead!"

"What? Two BigMacs?"

"NO! His friend was asking about you when I talk to him. He asked me to introduce you to him."

"A McDonald's part-timer too? What kind of friend are you??"

"No, they're just friend. Oh, I bet you'll like him. He is hot!"

"Yeah, only because he stand beside a stove."

"NO! Look! He's over there!"

Our heroine looked to her right. There was a boy there. He smirked and waved to her.

"He gave you his phone number. Here, he wrote it on this paper."

Her friend gave her a piece of paper. She had trouble breathing.

"Oh! He said his name is Jay!

 


I am so sorry for this! >.<