The Middle

Goodbye, Cold Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris was, as he soon found out, the jealous type.

He'd never been second best before, so was shocked when he started harbouring strange feelings of resentment towards Yixing.

Kris hated Yixing. As far as he was concerned, Yixing had always been, and would always be a good-for-nothing tool.

Yixing was just there. Just this member who was always there. 

And what could he do?

Nothing. Absoloutely nothing.

In Kris' mind he was infinitely better than Yixing.

Who was the better rapper? Kris.

Who was the better visual? Kris.

Who was the better dancer? Yixing. Kris, of course.

So why didn't Tao like him? Why did Tao have feelings for this complete tool of a guy instead of the galaxy hyung himself..?

...

It was towards the last days of Summer, in 2013 when Kris' green eyed monster first reared its ugly head.

Luhan had told Tao a scary story earlier that day, and now Tao was too scared to go in and shower by himself at 2am. 

So, of course, he asked Kris to shower with him.

Kris stood in the bathroom taking off his clothes and shifting uncomfortably. He hadn't wanted to shower with Tao, as it could get awkward, so he hesitated. However, Tao's aegyo worked wonders, and before Kris knew it he was standing beside Tao, , in the overly small bathroom.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter