finnnnnnnnnnnnnn

night routine

A/N: no proof read. if you find any error please tell me. 

xo


It’s raining outside, and Taehyun already finished his schedule for today. He is exhausted. He can’t wait to have a long bath and relaxing night in his room. Arriving at the dorm, he takes off his boots, and walks straight away to his room. He has no mood to join Seunghoon and Jinwoo who laughs their off because Mino starts making drama with his sneakers sole that halfway detached, moving it with his hand as if it’s a puppet. Mino’s bad impersonation of baby voice fade away as he closes his door room.

Forty-five-minutes-lavender-and-honey-bath-later, his crankiness is drained away.

 He crouches in front of white drawer beside the bed, picking which candles to light up today. The door creaks open quietly, but closes in a loud thump, like the guest announcing his arrival.  He knows who it is but he still turns his head to see him.

It’s Mino. With his stupid sleepy smile and with his stupid face and with his stupid ‘Gun doesn’t kill people. A dude with mustache do’ t-shirt.

“I want to sleep here”

Mino saying that to himself. Or so he thinks, because he doesn’t ask him. Because he already back in his important task to picks the perfect candles for tonight. Not that he doesn’t know what’s Mino doing here anyway.

With ummpph, Mino throws his body to the soft surface, lining diagonally on the bed. Playing that dumb balloon game on his phone. The sounds effect is annoying but he had set it on a minimum volume. Because I’m considerate. But he doesn’t want to mute it. Because it’s no fun without sound.

The irritating sound is gone and changes to digitalize keypad clicks.  Probably texting his mom and Dana a good night.

Mino hands stretch across to puts his phone on the night stand. Mino then peers from his shoulder.

“Decide anything yet?”

He’s trying not to squirm from Mino’s oh-so-close and oh-so-rough voice. It’s hard to answer, so he grunts a weird noise instead.

Mino snatches the candle on his left hand and laughs. It’s his y laugh and Taehyun can feels the hot breathes on his nape

“you’re so mean, how can you burn .. what-..a child’s wish?”

He turns his head and smacks Mino’s shoulder with the back of his hand, (try to) ignoring the fact that their face is only an inch away.

“shut up. it’s smells good”

Mino is still laughing when he grabs the candle back. Okay so, he chose ‘cinnamon and sandalwood’ and ‘child’s wish’ for today. His favourite scent is something that sweet or sour. He likes the woody one the most. He likes fragrance of trees. Or something spicy.

He places the candles on the shelf across the bed and lights it up. Actually he wants to puts it on the nightstand, but he doesn’t want to accidentally knock it down when he moves in his sleep and then accidentally burns the dorm down.

Now that the candles-matter is done, he moves to use the perfume. He doesn’t need to pick and choose for this, because he only has two kind of it. One is from Mino, thank you for asked me to come with you today, after they went to the photography exhibition last year. One is his fan gift from who-is-next days. He sprays the ‘from Mino’ perfume, because he already wore the other one today. He sprays it to his wrists.

He’s going to rubs his wrists on the skin behind his ears when he hears Mino says, “might as well named candles as ‘heartbroken memory’ or ‘embarrassing childhood photo’ or ‘that boy who hurted dana’s heart’. I’d be glad to burn it”. He freezes in his position and looking at Mino, who apparently muses with a serious face, staring at the ceiling.  So he laughs and Mino is laughing too. Mino’s eyes crinkling more after he moves his stare to Taehyun who laughs in a weird position.

“what are you doing taehyunie?”

“ah.. hyung”

He pulls down his arms and gives half hearted whine to Mino.

He should be embarrassed but he’s not, because it’s funny. And everything is funny. And Mino is funny. And Mino’s hair moving funnily when he laughs.

He wasn’t embarrassed but he is soon to be embarrassed, because he needs to change to his sleepwear. He can feel Mino’s eyes on him when he’s maneuvering in front of his wardrobe , choosing for pajama. He turns off the light before taking off his towel robe. There’s still some night glow slipping in from outside his curtain. Taehyun still can see Mino’s smiling at him, thus it means Mino can see him too. During his attempts to wear the pajamas pants, he try to maintain eye-contact with him, so his eyes not wandering lower than his torso. He hopes Mino can’t see the blush on his face.

Done with pajamas, he nudges Mino’s leg with his knee.

“move..”

Mino rolls to him. Now he positioned himself vertically on the bed. On his side of the bed.

He’s looking at Mino. Mino’s looking at him.

“what? I moved”

“yeah, funny hyung”

He doesn’t know why he’s not walking to the other side of the bed and then sleep peacefully rather than waste his time bickering with Mino.

“moveeeee..”

He nudges Mino with his knee again, harder this time, but with Mino position now, instead of his legs, he nudges at his crotch.

“” or ftbjkg or something like that because Mino’s turns away and burrows his face on the pillow and his voice is muffled.

“oh my god.. oh my god.. I’m sorry”

He climbs onto the bed, and he crawls above Mino to turn on the desk lamp, but Mino suddenly touches his waist and he’s so startled, he accidentally elbowing Mino’s face.

He gasps. “oh… I’m sorry.. I’m sorry.. what to do”

“why do you hate me so much” or wjdhfk ythdj oo mhksd or something like that because Mino’s turns away in lethal position and covers his face with his hands and his voice is muffled.

He then lies on his side, facing Mino, and puts his arm around him. His hand rubbing the small of his back. His other hand his hair.

“hyung.. I’m sorry”

“…”

“ are you okay? Let me see”

“…”

Mino pulls his hands from his face and looking at him. Taehyun gives him a nervous smile. He’s afraid if Mino is angry but he can’t help but smile at the absurdity of this situation. Abruptly, Mino quickly changes his expression.  Now Mino is acting cute, throwing a puppy face look and pointing to his cheek.

“it hurts here! Kiss it to make it better!”

So he kisses it.

“Is it hurt in here too hyung?” he nuzzles his nose to his left cheek.

He feels a slight nod, then he gives kisses there too. Then kiss his nose. Then kiss his eyelids. Then kiss his forehead.  Then kiss his cheek again.

A warm hand cups his jaw, and then they kiss.

Mino is smiling in their kiss, so he pulls back a little to see his face.

“it hurts there too.. kiss it”

He probably looks confused because next, Mino is pointing at his groin with his chin.

Understands what it means, he’s making a face and hitting his chest. Mino is chuckling when he pushes him.

When Mino hugs him, he’s still laughing, so he feels his body moves with him.

“I’m just joking. Let’s sleep, we need to wake up early”

The laughs dies bits by bits, and he hides his smile on Mino’s shoulder. He finds Mino makes a circular motion on his back, and he tightening their hug more. Mino presses his lips on his temple for a long time, and then turns to lie on his back, rolls away with him in his arm. He scoots down a little so he can put his head on the study chest.

After some minutes, he’s starting to doze off. He remembers that he hasn’t played any soft music yet. But what’s the use of it, when he can listens to Mino’s heartbeat like this.

Wonder why he spent so much time to choose candle fragrance, when he can breathes to Mino’s scent like this.