1/1

Realized

 

Min Yoongi was forced to date his classmate, Jimin. Which happens to be the one and only son of the Park family. The Park family is known for their numerous, big and successful companies.

They are also the owner and founder of the school where Yoongi goes, and for some coincidence the Park family is also the bosses of Yoongi's parents.

So he was forced by his parents to date Jimin, who happens to like Yoongi so much. They took advantage on that to get a raise or a promotion since the Min family are having problems financially.

 

Jimin is known as the quiet one and always alone, so when his crush Yoongi asked him out he was more than happy. 

They started dating, going out and even seen in school together. Now Jimin wasn't lonely anymore but he still can't believe his dating his long time crush Min Yoongi.

After a couple of going out, dating and whispering sweet words to Jimin they were finally a couple. Jimin couldn't be more happier but for Yoongi it was all fake. He was just doing all of this because of his parents and because of money.

Yoongi's parents got promotions and higher paychecks all thanks to Jimin. Mr. Park was happy seeing his son more alive and happier and it was all thanks to Yoongi.

 

But then everything went wrong when Jimin went to the Min's residence in the morning to give Yoongi a lift to school with his car.

He was at the gate when he heard Yoongi and his parents arguing at the door, apparently Yoongi was ready to go but was held by his parents.

 

"I'm ing tired of pretending!" Yoongi yelled angrily.

"Yah!! Don't yell at your parents!" His father warned.

"I'm really tired of pretending that I like that Jimin kid! I can't do this anymore!!" Yoongi's harsh words pierced through Jimin's poor heart.

"Don't you dare Min Yoongi! We need you for this plan and if you won't cooperate you can't afford going to that expensive school anymore or have delicious food in your stomach." Mr. Min fired back.

"Just endure it a little bit more okay?" Mrs. Min pleaded.

Yoongi can't really do anything so he just obeyed and finished it with a 'tsk'. He turned around and was about to go but stopped when he saw Jimin in front of the gate with a hurt expression and tears threatening to escape.

"J-Jimin!!" he shouted but the other already ran to his car and went off.

 

 


 

 

The next day Yoongi didn't saw Jimin at school so when it was all time to go home he went to the Park's residence.

But he was only greeted by their butler at the gate.

"Excuse me, may I know where Jimin is? And why he didn't go to school?" Yoongi asked.

"I believe young master is sick so he won't be attending school for a few days." The butler answered.

"Oh...okay thanks" and with that he left.

 

As he was walking to get home, he possibly can't stop thinking about the younger. And he didn't know why he was even thinking about him, this is what he wanted right? To be free and without Jimin. No one will interrupt him again every lunch break or annoy him everyday at school. He won't have to pretend anymore, he was free. So he shrugged it off and went home with a smile.

 

 

It was peaceful over the passed days, he enjoyed his lunch peacefully and it was quiet. He did anything what he want and nothing was in his way and everything seems perfect, until he saw Jimin again in school.

He saw the younger that time when he was in the hallway, the younger saw him too but quickly turned and left.

Jimin was now looking pale and his eyes were saying sadness and hurt. Yoongi frowned and was guilty and for some reason he felt a pang on his heart that he couldn't understand.

Then he saw the younger again and now it was in the cafeteria, he was with a few classmates who he became friends on a table happily eating. Then he saw the younger alone on the corner of the cafeteria eating. The other looked broken and completely sad which made his heart hurt.

Everytime they would bumped or see each other at school the younger would always avoid him and ran, not giving Yoongi a chance to talk.

 

 

 

 

On that one night the older found his self awake lying on his bed and can't sleep. His mind is full of Jimin and Jimin only. He was going insane and frustrated, he was worrying and feeling guilty for the younger. It took him a lot of thinking until he realized that he has feelings for the other too. And felt stupid on everything he did.

 

 

So the next day he woke up early and stopped by Jimin's house and was lucky to find that the said boy was about to leave for school too.

"JIMIN!!" He shouted with an excited tone and went to the said boy. As for the boy was schocked when he saw the older.

"Y-Yoongi h-hyung..."

"I have something to tell you..You see.." Yoongi's ears went red and he scratched the back of his head as he was thinking on how to say it without embarrassing his self.

"I-It's okay hyung... I didn't tell my father anything so your parents wouldn't be fired or anything." Jimin cutted.

"It's not like that. I came here to say that I was really really sorry and that I was stupid for messing up with your feelings. And I also wanted to say that I like you too now, and this time this is true. No more pretending or anything, I realized that I also like you back. And was hoping if you can forgive me and give me one more chance to make you see that I am now truly honest?!?" Yoongi said in one breath.

It was quiet for seconds which made the older really nervous. But then was surprised when he felt Jimin jumped on him and hugged him, he hugged the younger back and realized he was sobbing.

"Hyung, I love you so much." Jimin said with his tears.

"I love you too, Park Jimin." Yoongi gave a gummy smile and felt relief with everything and now his heart was not in pain anymore but obviously beating fast because of happiness.

 

 

 


 

Just a YoonMin comeback from me XD because YoonMin is love <3 they are my 2nd fave OTP after VKook :))