Rome Rome Rome! and Madrid Madrid Madrid *Final entry*

Eun-Bi, Minzy and their travelling Journals

so we finally gathered out, got our things got dressed travelling again, we travelled further this time so we had to take a plane to get to our destination which was italy and the city of romance, rome.  we landed in the italian heat it was hot and cool with a summer twist to the air and all you wanted to do here was eat icecream and relax and take a dipp in the beautiful ocean and stunniny scenary around it before we got into the city.  We shopped and ate the best food in our lives only thing is we only had one day to do all these things and we had to fly back to france but mother had other plans like she always does i believe she wanted us to see spain and so we did.

The next day after rome we got on the flight to Madrid in spain it wasnt a long flight but it was plesant as it got stupid hot on our last day leaving rome and we even got a tan from swimming within the ocean after visiting a part of the italian coast line.  The Airconditioning when we landed in Spain and it was warm but pleasantly warm it had a cool breeze not like italy where it was full on dry-heat.  The languages were different the food was different the people though were different and we enjoyed our time in spain for the next few weeks.

But finally our Journey was up, we had to head back to south korea and that meant travelling back to the uk and getting a flight to Japan and travelling by coach for several hours to get to Korea.

So we did head back to our home land and boy was dad glad to see hes two girls and was shocked at how dark we had become we told him that the beauty ideals where different that people from europe prefered darker skin compared to us here and we knew we had to get back to being pale again within several months we did and the korea felt as though it was going to accept us again.  We also found out to dads pure shocked expression when we told him back in europe the adult age was indeed eighteen not like korea and had alot less rules about respecting elders and many other things that were culturally different to korea including clothing and tattoos.  He did ask us if we got any and we had to admit in the end we did me and my sister both got tiny stars on our wrists and our dad didnt seem to mind this not like all korean fathers who have a opinion about their children and what they should appear like or have a strict way about these things and image towards their children he did not thank goodness.

and this is when i will have to say goodbye untill next time

Minzy and Eun-Bi

xoxo