Things ain't supposed to be simple

10 small stories

1. CHERRY SAKU YUUKI – An Cafe
Ji Yong looks up only to see Dae Sungs smiling face. Dae's smile makes it feel like every bad thing in the world disapears. 
Ji Young takes Daes hand and drags him after him. Cherry blossoms are falling down around them, like in all these Japanese romantic movies with happy endings. Ji Yong stopped and turned to look at Daes face again. ”I love you”

2. End – Secondhand serenade
Dae Sung walks along a empty street. His feelings were all tangled up in each other. What was this, this horrible feeling? Seeing Ji Yong with a girl, hugging n kissing. Why did he feel like his world crashed down just by that. Ji Yong were a guy to, so it can't be love.. right?
Dae couldn't get the image of Ji Yong kissing that girl out of his mind. He tried to walk away from it all. Tried his hardest to forget.

3. If you come back – Shin Tai Kwon
'It's probably best if we pretend that this never happened. For the groups sake' Dae Sung said. And turned his back to Ji Yong and walked away. When Dae Sungs image were out of reach Ji Yong fell down to his knees and buried his face in his hands. He wanted to scream, he wanted cry, wanted to run away from here. Why couldn't he? Ji Yong buried his fingers in his hair and gasped for air.

4. Far Away – Nickelback
It had been like 3 years since Ji Yong went overboard to study. Not saying a word to Dae Sung, he had left for U.S. It was the day after when Dae first heard about it from TOP. Dae tried to pretend that it didn't bother him at all but inside his feelings were the opposite. Dae went from work earlier that day. 
' I LOVE YOU, AND I'VE LOVED YOU ALL ALONG!!! why leave me? ' 

4. Simple Love – Jay Cho
They had been together like 1 month now, everything were perfect. Everyday went by like a dance on roses. They had been together almost everyday, and the days they couldn't be together they were talking to each other on the phone for hours.
Secret kisses now and then, before they went up to a live. The trill of being seen made it all so much more fun.

5. Bianeyo – Gummy ft. TOP
It seems like forever since he last held Dae Sung in his arms, kissing him, just holding him. Now it feelt so empty. Since you died, I havent been able to go to the places were we used to meet in secret. Our love had always been kept a secret from the world, and just when I wanted to show the world our love I found a note from you saying;
'I'm sorry I haven't told you about my disease. But I'm glad that I could be with you till the end.
I'm sorry. I love you
/ Dae Sung'.


6. Pierced – An cafe
Dae Sung woke up by the sound of the rain hitting the window. Slowly he opend his eyes wondering where the hell he was. He felt a arm around his waist, his heart speeded up and he lifted up the blanket he had over him, Fast he let the blanket fall down again. 'OMG' he whispered. 
He turned around only to se Ji Yongs sleeping face. 'OMFG!'

7. Kiss – Dae Sung
Ji Yong held Dae's hand and lead him up the stairs up to his apartment. Fast he opend the door and dragged Dae Sung in. As the door closed behind them, Ji Yong started kissing Dae Sung fully on the lips, his hands on each side of Daes face. Dae started zipping up Ji Yongs shirt as they kissed. Slowly they moved against the bedroom.

8. Next Day – Seung Ri
I flip my phone open for the hundred time just to see if you have called or messaged me. I recall the fight from last night. I take a deep breath and looks up. Should I call you or should I wait for you to call me? 
I can't live without you, if you leave me now I'll be broken hearted for the rest of my life.

9. S*B*Y – An Cafe
I'll ways stay by your side, you'll never be alone again. It's only when I am beside you I feel that everything in these world has a meaning. 'As stretch my hand out, then everything will open up for us.' I whisper in your ear as I embraces you. Even when it rains I'll stand by you, 
Everyone have the right to live happy. I'll push away the dark clouds and let you se a clear blue sky.

10. It's Okay – Nell
As Ji yong wakes up, Dae Sung is gone. He rises up from the bed, although Dae isn't there it feels as if he is everywhere. Lying on the couch reading the paper. Ji yong walks past the couch and into the bathroom, he washes his face and looks into the mirror. Dae Sungs stands behind him, hugging him from behind. Although Ji Yong knows that it's just an illusion he feels slightly better. But when Daes image fades away the emptiness in his heart comes back. He recalls the night two months ago when he said 'If you need to go, I'll let you go'. Dae didn't say anything. Dae had layed his hand on Ji Yongs shoulder, not saying a word. 'It's okay, I'm okay' Ji Yong Said and brushed of Dae Sungs hand. Sometimes, he regrets that he lied and said that it was okay. 
Ji Yong walks into the kitchen, he makes a cup of coffee and sits down at the table, once more he sees Dae Sung sitting in front of him wearing a big smile on his face. As Dae Sungs image fades away again he hears a small whisper 'Please don't lie to me, that's what hurting me'. 
Ji Yong takes his hand to his chest and grasp the material of his shirt, he bites his lip to hold himself from tears. ...'It's not okay... come back' Ji Yong whispers as a tear trails down.