final.

you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun is mature at such young age. His sense of fashion is different than the other teenagers. Tall height with a god-like features, that was Oh Sehun. Even his voice is deep and raspy, making everyone swoon by only just hearing him saying 'hey'.

 

But who wouldn't expect the god-like Sehun would fell for the small petite boy name Do Kyungsoo? All of his thoughts gone into the thin air- His mature image gone just at the thought of Kyungsoo. Grinning all wide (like an idiot) while thinking of the boy. He even giggled quietly in the class, leaving his friend to looked at him weirdly.

 

He doesn't care.

 

Kyungsoo is cute and was definitely his type.

 

A few months passed and he finally got Kyungsoo. It was a little hard- Kyungsoo is actually hard to please at first. He asked the boy out a few times only to receive a big-flat 'no' from the doe-eyed boy. At first, it was unbelievable- He got the looks, manly and even a gentleman. Everyone in the world wants him but why Kyungsoo doesn't?

 

He got frustrated then finally exploded in front of Kyungsoo as he rambled like a little kid who accidentally fell his ice cream. The smaller was actually touched by the speech- It was honest. Sehun was being honest. He loves the honesty that Sehun made.

 

That's how they got together.

 

Sehun is just plain more childish and clingy when it comes to Kyungsoo.

 

Kyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter