Apologize.

Of Missions and Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, you went to school early than before. You went to rooftop to release your stress. You lay on a bench and looked at the sky. “Whenever you miss someone, look at the sky. Although you might not see the person there, but feel happy that both of you are under the same sky.” You remembered what did Taehyung said to you before he left you with Jihyo. “I miss you so much, oppa. Where are you? Why I can’t find you? If you were nearby me, please give me a sign.” You sighed. Suddenly, you heard someone opened the rooftop’s door. “Oh? Seoyun-ssi?” You shocked. “Oh, V sunbaenim.” You got up and bowed to him. “What are you doing here? And wow, you’re early than others.” V walked closer to you. “Yeah, I just want to relax my mind before went through another adventure days.” You sat on a bench. V sat beside you. “Oh, you’re great even you’re just new student here.” You smiled. “You must wondering what my real name is, right?” V looked at the sky. You shocked. V looked at you. “You know what? You looked cute with that expression.” V giggled. He pinched your cheek. You widened your eyes. You got up. “Where are you going?” You walked to the door. V grabbed your hand. He pushed you to the door and locked you with his arms. “You know, I like you since your first day here. I’d been looking at you from that day until now.” He smirked. You pushed him and kicked his leg. You grabbed your bag and ran away from there. “Creepy.”

You skipped your classes and stayed in the library. You know there would be no one will stay there. You sat at the corner of the library. No one knows you were there. You kept solving your problems with your works. “Erghhhhh….what’s wrong with this stupid stuffs?” You threw your pen away. “Seoyun?” Jungkook took your pen. You looked at him. “Tch! Why he’s here?” You mumbled. Jungkook walked closer to you. You grabbed your things and went out from the library. “Seoyun! Seo….” You already disappeared. “She’s mad at me. But why?” Jungkook sighed.

You didn’t talk to Jungkook for weeks. Jungkook wants you to tell him why you didn’t talk to him but ignored him. You also avoided V. You don’t know why but you feel that was the right way. You went back home alone like usual. You felt someone is following you from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter