I think I like you/ Life under JYP Entertainment

Back to the Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Charis463’s pov

 

I was pretty content wading in my pool of despair, going on the Internet to play time wasting games when suddenly an instant message popped up on my screen, after it being so long not talking to people it seemed surprising to have someone who cares

 

It was from Darian….

 

Darian:Hey stranger:)what’s up?

 

you: nothing really, just playing games and being boring

 

Darian: awwwwh wanna be unboring? I’m helping out in a children’s center and it would nice if you could help out too

 

you: not going with Gemma?

Darian: aw you know her!! Always having to jump into conversations all the time, with her cutesy stories that interest nobody! Bleh I’d rather spend the day with you and your moodiness LOL

 

you: was that an insult?:/

 

Darian: not at all, I was just saying you’re more to hang out with, in all of your moodiness than with her in all her “I’m always interesting” mentality :)

 

you:she’s not that bad you know

 

Darian: yeah I know, it’s just that I can’t stand her

 

you: yeah….. I guess you are a little right… when is the children’s thingy anyways?

 

Darian: this coming Saturday and Sunday night, so you interested? Or do I have to find HER? Please help me!!!:P

 

you: you can call me your hero now;)I’m in!

Darian: oh btw joey’s going too

 

you: TRAITOR!!!!

 

Darian: it’s not my fault!!! My mom is making me go with him all because his mother is heading this event, and rather than having Gemma there, you’re the winning choice

 

you: then you gotta help me too!! Don’t let him talk to me!!! Always keep talking to me so that he doesn’t get a word in….YOU OWE ME BIG TIME!

 

Darian: fine…..I promise, I’ll talk to only you….. you happy?

 

you: estatic….

 

 

 

*Saturday*

 

 

I went to meet up with Darian earlier to eat lunch before heading to the children’s carnival, where we talked about nothing but nonsense, a little about our families and mostly about what if’s in our lives.

He seemed to keep me smiling constantly with his outlook on life, which felt weird since it’s been too long since I last smiled, it was pretty uncomfortable to be sitting with only him though. I bet if people were to see us they’d think we were on a date or something though having a date in KFC is definitely not romantic!!

 

Having someone to talk to was also very liberating in a way though he didn’t make me laugh like Wooyoung did, Darian definitely made me feel happier….

 

Then came the make or break moment with the both of us meeting Joey… when we did meet him he seem…..nice to say the least… he didn’t try to speak to me though, he spoke to Darian and when he did, it was about sports or guy stuff…. But the funny thing is Darian isn’t a sporty person, you can ask him about soccer and he’d ask, “How do you play soccer?”

 

So suffice to say, conversations between Darian and Joey didn’t go so well, in fact it was more like they crashed and burned…

 

Darian definitely kept his promise to keep talking to me and entertaining me. Even at the Children’s Centre Darian was my sole source of entertainment, always playing with kids and making them and me, laugh by making funny faces at them and tickling them. 

 

It was like he was destined to take care of kids, I mean he clicked well with them always listening to their random train of thoughts. He was always taller than me even when we were growing up together… well there WAS one point in time when I was taller than him but he caught up again… so imagine the kids delight when he announced that he was going to give each of them a ride on his shoulders….and with the height difference now…..haiz lets just say I got my genes from my height challenged parents….I barely reach up to his shoulders now…

 

“I take each of you around the lamp and back ok?”

“YAY!!!”

 

He then mouthed these words to me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter