Welcome Home

You're Not Something, You're My Everything

Nara was closing up the porrage store when she notice that he phone was rigning. She slid her hand in her pocket and took her phone out. She saw that it was her best friend calling her. She smiled and answered the phone.

" Oh, Ara-ah, Whae?" Nara said looking acorss the street seeing one of Mark's man standing there smiling at her. She was shocked. 

" Hey, I will call you back." Nara said putting her phone back into her pocket and crossing the road towards the man in black.

Nara moved the hair that flying her face, She was wearing her hair in a pony tail with a grey sweater that was oversized with her blue jeans and her white adidas shoes. 

" Are you Nara?" the man in the back asked, Nara nodded her head and smiled. The man open the door and Nara entered. 

*************************************************************

The car pulled up into a very nice parking lot that was in front of a very beautiful house leaving Nara speechless. The man walked out and open the door for Nara. Nara bowed and observe the house. Nara back was facing the main entrence when she heard someone talking to her.

" Beautiful house isn't it?" a man voice from behind her said. Nara quickly looked back to see Mark standing there with his hands in his pocket wearing a black dress shirt with grey pants with fancey  black shoes. Nara cleared bowed to Mark. Mark smiled and walked down the step and facing Nara he smirked. He grabbed Nara's hand and walked her into the house. 

Nara was so amazed that she already forgot what she had to do. She looked at how beautiful the house is with the nice lighing and painting on the wall. Mark looked over his shoulder and made a hard stop making Nara bumping him hard on the chest. 

" Oh, Sorry... Sorry" She said fixing her hair and patting her clothes. Mark smiled and walked up the stairs making sure that Nara was follwoing from behind. Nara stood there confuse looking at Mark walk away. 

" Are you not coming?" Mark asked looking at Nara who just stood there in shock. She smiled and followed. Mark turned back around and smiled at Nara cuteness. Mark walked up and faced towards a door and waited until Nara was right behind him. 

Mark turned around giving Nara a small heart attack, Mark smiled " Could you stop being so jumpy and relax." Mark said as he open the door and walked into the beautiful room

Nara once again was very shocked and continue to be amazed at theroom. Mark turned back around giving her amother heart attack. Mark gave Nara a serious face.

" Didn't I just tell you to relax?" Mark said having his hand in his pocket.

" Well, I will if you stop turning around weh i am not paying any attention." Nara said looking at Mark. He smiled.

" This is your room, My room is right across from yours. If you need anything i am just acorss. Welcome home." Mark said patting Nara shoulder and closing the door behind him.

As soon as the door closed Nara quickly ran and jumped on the bed., " This is AMAZING!" She shouted and smiled widely.

Mark was behind the door hearing Nara shout, He smirked and walked away to the other side of the stairs and into his room. 

Nara's maid was looking the way how Mark treated her and smiled. They have never seen Mark this happy ever