Excuse Me...

You're Not Something, You're My Everything

Nara was working in the porriage shop like she always do, wiping tables and doing dishes and serving porriage to people. Nara was a very hard working person who always wanted to get things done so she can be stress free. She hated drama, she hated everything about it. But if there is not a little drama in your life then you must be a boring person.

Nara was wiping tables when she heard the door bell ring, Nara gave a quick glance and looked over to see who it was .

" Welcome, Have a seat. I will be right with you." Nara said as the man walked over and took a seat at a booth. Nara quickly wiped down the table and walked over to the table with the handsome man sitting there with the news paper in front of her face. 

" May I take your order." Narsa said taking out her pen and note pad.The man placed down the newspaper and looked at her. Nara was shocked at how handsome a guy could be. The man himself was shocked as well, but he was those type of man that didn't show any attention. 

" Carriot porriage please." He said smiling at her. Nara smiled and walked away into the kitchen. She grabbed onto her chest quickly and continue to cook the porriage.  Nara came back out with the porriage on a plate and walked over to his table.

" Here is your order. Enjoy" Nara said giving him a polite bow and walked away.

 ' Kwon Nara?" He called out, Nara was shocked at how he said her name. How did he know her name? She had no clue. She slowly turned around to see what the man wanted.

He stood up and walked over to her. " Please, Have a seat." He said politely, Nara smilked and bowed and took a seat at his booth.

" Mark Tuan, Nice to meet you." He said sticking his hand out to give a correct hand shake. Nara smiled and shook his hand. 

" How do you like working here?" He said taking a sip of his water. Nara looked around and nervously chuckle. 

" It's alright here, I like it here." Nara said scatching the back of her neck lightly. Mark nodded and placed his water down. He placed his hand back on his lap.

" How about you work for me?" He said looking at Nara in the eyes. Nara was shocked. She didn't know what to say.

" Excuse me?" She said looking at him as if he was saying it as a joke. But Mark was serious and diged into his bag.

Mark pulled out a yellow folder that had papers in it. He slied the papers over to Nara to look over it.

" What is this?" Nara asked looking at the paper blankly. Mark smiled at her 

" It's a contract saying that i am hiring you to work for me to help take care of my younger sister Sora Tuan to be able to walk again. And when you do help her to be able to walk you will be free from me and I won't bother you anymore. And the second paper says that you have to move in with me and live with me. We will not have no feelings for each other, we will not have with each other unless we both agreed on it."  Mark said looking at her,

Nara jaw dropped, She looked at Mark then back at the conract 

" How much am i getting paind to do this?" She asked looking at Mark.,

Mark smiled " Every girl only cares abiout money. Well, If you do well at your job you will receive about 4000 a week. " He said coldly and looked at her. " What do you say? Agree or Not?" He said pushing a pen towards her.

Nara looked at Mark then back at the contract. Nara grabbed the pen and wrote her name. Mark smiled and grabbed the paper when she was done signing it.

" Thank you. I will have my driver pick you up from here 7pm and your apartment will be clean and all of your stuff will be at my house"  Mark said getting up and walking away