Final

I'm Sorry (But I Like It)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wah! The water is pink!" exclaimed Jaehwan holding up his cup filled with ocean water.

Jaehwan is at the beach with his family and family friends for summer vacation and he was currently playing near the water.

"No it's not you dummy, it's just your stupid pink cup."

Jaehwan pouted, his best friend just always had to ruin his excitement. "Taekwoon, you're always so mean to me!"

"Am not." Taekwoon crossed his arms, "You're just stupid. Water is obviously clear, yours is only pink because it's reflecting off of your pink cup."

"La la la la, I can't hear you! The water is pink! La la la la." Jaehwan had his ears covered by his small hands.

Taekwoon just stared at Jaehwan. Just how long was it going to take him to understand that water isn't and will never be any sort of colour.

"Fine," huffed Taekwoon as he continued looking at his friends covering his ears, "I'll show you."

He marched his way over to where Jaehwan placed his pink cup and grabbed it. Jaehwan, who at that time stopped covering his ears, looked at Taekwoon with a curious face.

"Watch and see if your water is still pink now." Taekwoon said as he poured the water out onto the sand right infront of Jaehwan's face. He watched as Jaehwan's face turned from curious to horrified. Taekwoon then proceeded to walk to the nearest garbage bin, throw away the cup, and walked back to Jaehwan. He then smiled. "See? Water is clear, not pink."

Righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter