First Date&Questions

(S)he's Gonna Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 30th- At Hyomin's birthday party

*I lost the bet...* her mind repeatedly said as Hyomin leaned closer to Woohyun closing her eyes.

Woohyun was flustered as she came closer, but he kept cool and followed her lead.

Closer...

Closer...

 Closer...

Until, their lips touched. It was for a brief moment, but long enough for both of them to fall deeper.

Woohyun looked in her eyes and put the necklace on her, now marking her as his own.  "You're finally mine now, Park Hyomin." 

"And I'm happy to be your property, Nam Woohyun. I'm sorry it took so long." She sweetly said as she wrapped her arms around Woohyun for a hug.

Woohyun closed his eyes in happiness as he lifted Hyomin up from the ground for a tight hug. Everything happened so quickly and it felt like a dream. All they knew is that they'll be happy as long as they have each other.

 

"Where are you going, Hyomin unnie?" Jiyeon asked once she woke up and yawned. She looked very tired these days, ever since her birthday party, but Hyomin didn't know why.

"Somewhere. Why are you waking up so late these days? Have you been up all night or something?" Hyomin said as she fixed a crease on her skirt.

"Its nothing, I'm just tired that's all." Jiyeon lied. Hyomin raised an eyebrow at her behavior. "Nothing's wrong, I'm fine, unnie. Anyway, where are you going? You look all dolled up. Is it a date?"

"Its a secret, nosy." Hyomin answered as she booped Jiyeon's nose. "Okay, I have to go now. Also, don't hesitate to tell me if anything is bothering you, got it?"

"Yeah, yeah. Go have fun on your date, unnie!" Jiyeon said as she pushed Hyomin to the door.

"Shut up!" Hyomin yelled, just as Jiyeon slammed the door.

"Another fight?" A voice surprised her. She quickly turned to see Woohyun and sighed in relief.

"Yes, what do you expect from us?" She joked as she walked side by side with him to his car. "Its abnormal to not have a fight everyday, didn't you notice?"

"It is abnormal, now that I think about it." Woohyun agreed as he opened the car door for her to enter.

"Ooh, gentleman." Hyomin laughed as she got inside.

"Well, I need to treat you a lot better now that I'm your boyfriend, don't I?" Woohyun grinned as he sat in the driver's seat. "I won't be the whiny kid you didn't like anymore, if I want you to stay with me."

Hyomin sighed in bliss; she never knew that being in love could be this happy. If she had known, Hyomin would have done it a lot sooner. But if she did it sooner, she wouldn't be dating Woohyun now. She cleared away all those random thoughts and focused back on Woohyun. "So, where are we going?"

"Anywhere you go. We're just going to the downtown where the stores, park, and other stuff are." Woohyun answered before he focused back on the road.

"Oh, I was thinking of somewhere else. Can we go there instead?" Hyomin suggested as she clasped her hands together.

Woohyun nodded in acknowledgement and looked at her changing the route on the GPS.

They arrived at a beautiful nature scenery with large patches of woods by the side.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter