Come Back To Me

Need You Now

A/N: Italics is Flashback

It had been two months, and two hours, it was three am and you were wide awake because today was that day. It was the day you had been waiting for, but you were alone and you just wanted to pass and go, to let you be. Because two months had passed and you were alone. It always hurt, there wasn't a time was it didn't hurt but never like this. Maybe because you never felt like this before and it's not fair because that was what you have been believing forever, that this pain would never exist. But it did, and you were heartbroken without knowing what to do. There is always a first.

And like the same day that he left, you go for your cell phone and you are about to call him. About. But you never do, you are too chicken, in too much pain to even speak. You never even got to a ring. Except for that one time another person answered, since then you never called again. You want him back, you want him back since the first day but you were too stupid, too dense, too slow and you lost him. Now you sat in the dark trying to think, maybe he is thinking about you, maybe he misses you as much as you miss him. Maybe.

You had dreams where the two of you are together, and the theory goes that if you dream with someone it means that, that someone misses you. But that is all fake because you always go to sleep with him in your mind, there is the reality. What you want to believe.

You left the cell phone in some dark corner, far away from you, you won't call, you have to let him go because it's just too late. You big idiot.

You go to grab some beer to get this dull party started, beer been your only partner since he left you. Your friends try to help you, make you move on, introducing new people but you gave two s only wanting him, it was like an itch only he could ease. And that was what worries the most to your friends because you never, ever had that kind of itch.

You grab the beer and sit in front of your laptop, going for the images, you always deleted them when you broke up is like a known rule but you didn't, you couldn't, you did it once but Google backup saved you from that mistake, you had a mental breakdown not been able to see your photos with him, you called everyone to help until Google let you know. Now you always sat with the photos in the bad days, trying to remember him.

-Happy Birthday, to me!

It's so sad, it really is, you never told anyone when your birthday was because you were always alone so why let them know. Not used, however, somehow he found out and knew he promised to be there for you and you, well you just laughed because you knew it wouldn't be done. And there you were, alone in your birthday.

It maybe in the six beer that you lost count, that the photos turn to illusion and its like he is next to you, smiling the way he would only with you, doing that faces to make you smile, or just talking about nothing to fill the silence, he was the opposite of you, not like all the other ex's, he was a constant battle that made you feel complete, alive because he tried. He was perfect if such thing exists. In the illusion, he would put his arms around you and hug you, and you would break, break, cry and cry without end. Because you missed him because you needed him because you were alone.

-I...need...you

It came as a whisper and you said it before you fell asleep another night, drunk, sad and alone. The last thing you remembered was a sweet kiss in your head. And you felt to the illusion of him.

You wake to the smell of food and you are worry because no one has the key, no one, so you are thinking the worst. You grab a bat and tried to find your cell phone but you can't find it, it's weird because you always let it in the same place. Maybe you were too drunk. You go as silent as you can to the kitchen, where you find the burglar. A tall, slim guy, with blonde hair, and the bats fall because it doesn't matter what part of the body you would always, always, recognize him. You were his fangirl. Or better yet his fanboy.

-Se...Se-hun? 

And he turns around and in fact, there he is, your Sehun, he looks good. Better than ever and you want to hug him and kiss him. You want him. But you don't, because you can't, two months it's a long time. The two of you stayed rooted to your places and you wanted this time, even if it is like this, to freezes forever. The two of you.

-About time you wake up

He smiles at you, and it makes your heart beats too fast, and heat up your face, and a mess of you. Also, maybe in the past wasn't a part of you, but you can't control smiling back at him and he looked flabbergasted for a second, but then his smile gets bigger.

-What are you doing here?

He looks lost at words, and maybe a little sad, and you feel a kicked in your head and your heart for that brief moment of a sad face. But then he is all smiles again.

-A promise. Now go bath that the breakfast is almost done

He turns around and you take your time drinking him. Until you run to take a quick shower to not miss a second with him, not even one. Because maybe it's just for today, and you are gonna grab it without a doubt. It's when the cold water hits you. It's then when you see it all in slow motion.

You waked up in your bed and not on the couch, the bed had his smell and had the form of two people, your cell phone was next to the laptop and the beer. And you get it all by the time you are running while dressing and all wet. And you ran. Because this time you will run, this time you won't screw it up. You won't.

He is still there giving you his back and you spun him, to be in front of you. And he looks breathtaking, with the big eyes opened, with the o his mouth forms, with his surprise. You cupped his face, and you kissed him. You kissed him like it was the last time, like in the next second everything would end. And he kisses you back, with as much passion as you. You are saying everything you can in that kiss everything you kept quiet. And it's so great to kiss him again.

You have to breathe so you rest in each other trying to get the air back, you take your sweet time drinking him back. Kissing everywhere. And saying it as a prayer. Because it was.

-I love you

You called him, he wasn't an illusion, he truly came, with you only saying three words and there he was with you hugging you while you cried and a told him because you didn't know it was him and hoped it was him. You spoke the truth. When he took you to the bed you wouldn't let him go, no matter what he promised, no matter what he said so he slept with you, and you hugged him wanting to live the dream as reality. And whispers you talked.

-Don't leave me

-Never

-Kiss me?

-When you are sober

And there you were now in the kitchen room kissing sober because you stopped running too late and being an idiot. Because he came. Because you wouldn't be any more alone. Never again.

-I love you too.