Searching For The Lost?

Searching For The Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am warning you!! You are at your own risk. This probably is not even okay as my usual writing!!!

 

 

 

 

Far away in a hot country, where the forests are very thick and dark,and the rivers swift and strong, there once lived a werewolf. The wolf walked down the lonely path that was covered with decaying  leaves, his soft black fur waving to the rhythm of the wind.

 

 


The wolf walked with hurried steps down the narrow , dark path until he reached the open ground that was lit with the soft rays of sunlight. Even the soft green carpet of the ground dancing with the wind or the breathtakingly picturesque yellow covering did not put his mind to a rest. His heart was laced with fear and when he couldn't see what he was searching for he felt his heart being washed over with another wave of fear. He was confused since it was the only place he could think of to search for. He glided forward with hurried steps towards the woods across the ground anticipating the better. But all he was met was with disappointment and restlessness.


His disappointment did no help to his growing fear. He wandered through the darkness , following the soft tingling sound of the river nearby. He suddenly came to a halt hearing a sound he was not expecting to. The thudding sound of soft foot steps were heard followed by a soft growling sound. His institutions were asking him to run to the river and unreveal the mystery. But another part of him was warning him to not to take a step forward for the safety of his. When he again heard the soft growling sound he could not wait any longer. He increased his pace and ran towards the shadowy river.


When he neared the clearing , he took careful steps as if to not scare away what was hiding in the shadows that protects the river. He took mindful steps forward as he heard soft whimpers and sniffs. Once he stepped out of the clearing he was met with the beautiful sight of a wolf staring longingly at the water while growling softly at the fish that were swimming in the shallow water.

 

 

The said wolf glowed at the fish , the blinding rays of sunlight it's soft white fur. The wolf curled into a ball of white fur and rolled on the ground stopping at times to growl at the river playfully. The black wolf felt a smile creeping onto his face while his fear were slowly fading away.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter