Chapter 1

I'd Probably Still Adore You

Two sets of eyes glinted out from the darkness, studying the scene before them. A lean, pale teen leaned playfully into the side of a taller male as they walked down the sparsely lit street. The concealed pair growled lowly as the shorter male laughed and an arm was wrapped around his shoulders.

“I can’t believe it… it’s actually him.” One voice whispered to the other. There was a pause. “You didn’t stalk him or anything, right Kai?”

There was a scoff in reply. “This is the first time I’ve seen him in years.”

The two boys who were unaware they were being watched stopped at a gate, the taller one pulling the other into a tight hug.

“Who is that?” Kai snarled.

“Maybe he’s a friend?”

“He’s touching Sehun.”

“Well… friends touch each-“

A finger pressed over his mouth stopped him from talking.

“What uniform is that?” He leaned forward, squinting at the crest on the uniform as the hugging boys departed and Sehun walked up his front path.

“SM High School. I read about it online it’s a really selective private school. Their science program looks amazing!” A dreamy expression passed over his face.

“Call them up and enrol us.”

“What?”

“Enrol us in the school, babe.”

“Um… um their waiting list is-“

“Irrelevant. Unless you don’t want to contact Sehun?”

“No! No I do, I’ll call.”

“Good boy, Jonginnie.” Kai linked hands with the other, pulling him away from the house and down the street.

“I can’t wait to see him again!” Jongin smiled at his brother, who smirked in reply, squeezing the hand he was holding tighter.

“Me too, darling.”

 

=========

 

Sehun leaned back in his seat, shutting his eyes and trying to block out the noise of his classmates. It was ten minutes before the first class of the day started, and he was already tired. In hindsight, he probably shouldn’t have stayed up until three in the morning playing video games.

“Hey, Sehun!”

Sehun cracked an eye open and was met with the sight of Baekhyun’s grinning face looming over his own. Jumping slightly, Sehun ducked his head back and pushed his friend’s head away.

“Christ Baekhyun.” He muttered, and received a cackle in return. “How are you even awake right now? You stayed up just as late as I did.”

Baekhyun grinned and leaned back on his desk. “Gotta keep the lovely ladies at this school happy don’t I?” He flashed a group of girls a smile at this, who all began giggling and waving. Sehun groaned quietly at Baekhyun’s antics. “No need for that Hunnie. What would happen if it was only you around? That pretty face won’t keep the masses at bay forever. You gotta give ‘em something.”

Sehun slapped a palm to his forehead in anguish. “What gets me is that I can’t tell if you’re joking or serious.”

“Of course he’s serious.” A deep voice interrupted, “He’s an idiot.”

“I’m smarter than you Chanyeol.” Baekhyun stuck his tongue out at the new arrival.

“Ch-chanyeol! Hello.” Sehun subconsciously sat up straighter in his seat, drawing a grin from Baekhyun.

“Hey, Sehun.” Chanyeol sat down in the seat next to his. “How was your weekend?”

Baekhyun’s grin grew dangerously shark-like as a light pink dusted over Sehun’s cheeks. “Oh you know um- good yeah. How was yours?”

“How come no one ever asks how my weekend was?” Baekhyun interrupted, crossing his arms.

“Because you’ll tell us anyway.” Sehun stated, his voice bland but his mouth smirking. Chanyeol laughed loudly at the short boy’s defiant expression.

Suddenly, his face lit up, seeming to completely forget the previous conversation. “I just remembered! Did you guys hear about the new students?”

Chanyeol gaped at the boy. “New students? I didn’t know anyone left.”

Spots at SM High School were incredibly prestigious, not to mention expensive, unless you were a scholarship student like Baekhyun. The kind of families who sent there children to this school were not families you would like to mess with. Chanyeol’s parents, for example, ran Park Productions, one of the most successful film franchises in the Asia Pacific. Sehun’s own father was the CEO of Oh Corporations, who had a strong hold in a number of highly profitable businesses, from car manufacturing to medicine. The mention on a résumé of your schooling having been at SM High would triple your chances at landing the job. A person leaving the school was almost unheard of.

“That’s the crazy thing. Nobody left.” Sehun raised an eyebrow in disbelief. “See? Now you’re interested in what I have to say. You only love me for my gossip.”

“You love yourself for your gossip more than anyone else could, Baek.” Chanyeol teased. “Wait, so do you know who they are?”

Baekhyun rubbed his hands together gleefully. “Lucky for you guys, I saw them in the hallway. They’re-“

“-Twins.” Sehun interrupted, his eyes widening as he stared over Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“Um, yes actually. They’re so damn attractive though guys, seriously, they’ve got this-“

“Tanned skin. Tall. Big lips.”

Baekhyun looked at the stunned looking boy curiously. “Yes… did you see them, Hunnie?”

Sehun merely blinked in response, eyes still fixed off in the distance.

Deciding to not press it, Baekhyun continued. “Anyway, you guys are gonna love me, I got their names, they’re Kims. Kim-“

“Jongin and Kai.” Sehun squeaked out. Growing impatient, Baekhyun sighed loudly.

“What, do you know them or something?”

“You could say that.”

The conversation was interrupted at that point, by a smooth quiet voice from behind Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“Hey, Sehun.”

Baekhyun and Chanyeol whipped around, and couldn’t help but gape at the two boys they were confronted with. One, with bleached blonde hair and tribal like tattoos wrapping all the way from his knuckles to his neck, and who knows where else. He had several piercings in both ears, a septum in his nose, and when his tongue stuck out to wet his lips, they could see the piercing there as well. The other was the complete opposite to this. He had natural chocolate brown locks, that looked extremely frazzled and messy. He was free of any piercings or tattoos, the only marking on his skin was the bruises that littered his neck, looking suspiciously a lot like hickeys. Even their clothes were contrasting, the tattooed boy clad in sinfully tight black skinny jeans, army boots and a revealing white shirt that went low enough to expose his prominent collarbones. The other boy was in plain jeans, - that had several clearly makeshift patches around the knees – and a large knitted jumper that was too long for his arms, only showing the tips of his fingers. Despite this, the pair’s faces still looked identical. There was not a feature on their faces that was different to the other, almost as if someone had meticulously designed each face to match.

“Jongin… Kai… what on earth are you doing here?” Sehun gaped at the two, who smiled in return, one slightly more predatory than the other.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol exchanged confused looks, having no idea how Sehun knew the two gorgeous men who had just arrived.

“We came to see you!” Jongin exclaimed excitedly, his arms wrapping around one of Kai’s.

Sehun was completely dumbfounded. It had been five years since he had been to that school, where he met the twins. Why on earth would they come to see him? “W-why? It’s been years-“

“We didn’t track you down or anything, babe.” Kai spoke, his voice too seductive for this early in the morning. He moved forward until he was right in front of Sehun, Jongin moving his head so it hooked over his brother’s shoulder. “We were minding our own business when out of nowhere we saw you walking down this street.” Sehun noticed Kai’s eyes flick back for a moment towards Baekhyun and Chanyeol, a small frown forming on his face. He crouched down a little so that his face was level with Sehun’s, only a few inches separating them. “And we knew we had to see you again.” Sehun hardly dared to breathe as he felt the hot air Kai and Jongin were breathing out brush against his face. Jongin observed his face with a small smile on his own, and Sehun watched warily as the boy raised his hand slowly, carefully. Sehun gasped as the tip of Jongin’s pinky made light, almost non-existent contact with his forehead, before beginning to trace delicately down the side of his face. “You’ve gotten more beautiful than we ever could have imagined, sweetheart.” Kai whispered, his eyes following the line of the finger as it missed Sehun’s slightly parted lips by mere millimetres. The finger finally dropped off his chin, and Kai’s gaze lingered for one more second, before he straightened up, pulling a giggling Jongin to his side and interlacing their fingers.

“I think we gotta go talk to the principal now, but we’ll see you later, ‘kay?” Jongin said brightly, giving a wave to the three boys, all of whom blinked, stunned at the boy.

Once the twins were out of sight, Baekhyun and Chanyeol turned to face Sehun, their eyebrows raised in almost perfect synchronisation. Baekhyun spoke up first, swallowing a few times first.

“It will never cease to amaze me how all you do is nap and yet all the hot ones go after you.”

Sehun smiled weakly in reply, saved, thankfully, by the entrance of their teacher. He had never been more relieved to do work in his life.

 

 

 

 

AN

the first chapter has been posted yaay!! you guys who have already subscribed like.... omg youre amazing. I just hope this was worth subscribing for lol

thank you for reading beautifuls!!!!! i need to go to bed haha....