Dissapeared

Kiss Goodbye

Everyday I'd wish to dissappear from this world, I didn’t want to commit suicide though it sounds very tempting. Just somewhere far away from my family, friends, everyone. I wanted to start a new life with less stress and more happiness. But my wish or dream of disappearing seems next to impossible when I was tied to several bonds and responsibilities was forced on me. If I ran away I would name as 'coward', and I won't like it. And my parents had taught me very well to take responsibility very strictly

So here after attempting several dramas to avoid the party I was forced again to attend it. 

The party was an engagement party of Kim Chaerin and Byun Baekhyun, which takes place in "Grand Hayate hotel" Seoul. It wasn't a surprise the party was arranged in a manner for every elite to gasp in "aww". As expected from Kim Sunggyu, Chaerin's elder brother. 

I sit in one of the corner of the hall, observing people. I guess it becomes a habit. The engaged couple greet the guest. I can't help but notice the way how Baekhyun lovingly placed his arm around Chaerin. His eyes gleam whenever he smiles. Jealousy was the emotion I felt, it reminded me that he never had those look when we used to date. The old days, I sighed when I thought of the past. 

Back than I was happy, happy with him, Baekhyun. There was nothing to complain about my life, everything seems perfect to me. No one can define "perfect " because it may vary from person to person. But "Baekhyun" was my definition of perfect. I was madly in love with him and thought we shared the same feeling. Than Kim Chaerin came. 

I had to stop myself from reminiscing the past cause I don't know maybe the next time I open my eyes I'll have my hands covered with Chaerin blood.

 

 

 

I trun my gaze towards the couple again. 

She looked stunning in her dress, I admired everything about her if possible I want to be her in my next life. It sounds pathetic isn't it. I hate her yet quite contradicting I admire her.

 

 

Scanning among the guest I found my parents seated and conversing with the Kim's. How can I make them hate each other?  Several times I had thought about it but I didn't find a way to do so. I believe in sharing, so why not they should experience the wrath of hate like I have to experience? 

I felt my purse vibrating several times. Like I would care to pick my phone. I switched it off not minding the caller. May be I was tired by now, may be. 

"Mirae" I look towards the sound and saw my friend Seolhyun walking towards me. I give her a small smile. She takes a seat across me.

"Oh my I was searching you eeverywhere, why are you sitting in a corner" 

"Just"

In a seconds her face turn into a concerning one, I guess she knows my feel. 

"Come on Mirae don't be like that, cheer up and it's not like you still have feelings for him" she placed her hands on top of mine. 

"I'm tired Seol" I sighed, she grasp my hand tightly sending me a message that everything will be fine. 

"You" I lift my head and found him standing. He was angry there's no doubt, it makes me wonder when was the time he isn't angry. 

"Yes" I reply calmly, trying my best not to anger him, I can feel Seolhyun feeling the coldness around us. 

Without saying anything he grab my hand a dragged me outside of the hall. He dragged me until we reached a quite lobby. He turned around and glare at me. 

"Why didn't you pick up my call"

"I ran out of battery" lame excuse but I give it a try

"Didn't I make myself clear when I told you to call me so I can pick you up"

"I don't want to burden you, so I came alone"

"And you didn't think to find me"

"You were busy talking with the guest"

"For god shake Mirae stop giving me excuses, you don't know how I felt when they asked me about my fiancé and I don't have any answer"

"I'm sorry" I bow my head and turned around, I wanted to be alone and talking to him was the least I wanted. But he grab my wrist and turn me around to face him. 

"Why are you being reckless?"

"Please Sunggyu-ssi stop asking me questions, I want to be alone" I brust out of anger, for a moment he was taken back

"Are you sad now that you realise Baekhyun will never be yours?" Only I know how much I wanted to punch that smirk face. 

"I'm sorry I forgot to pick the jewellery for Chaerin eonni, I apologise  for my carelessness I might have ruined your perfectly planned party for your sister" I bow for the second time, what he asked me hurt alot but I don't want to give the satisfaction to him so I answered another for the questions hasn't been asked. 

"I want to be alone Sunggyu-ssi, please let me be, I'll join you and everyone latter" with that said I speed up and walked away. 

After calming myself, I enter the hall again, I was about to walk towards Sunggyu oppa when I crashed against one waiter causing the drink to spill and glasses to break. The hall turned quite, eyes stared at me, the waiter continuously bow apologising, I wave my hand to tell him that it's okay. 

Seolhyun with her boyfriend came and help me, Chaerin eonni also came and started cleaning my dress.

"Why are you staring me like this" I asked Seolhyun, as they walk me towards Chaerin's booked room. 

"You are crying" she said

"I'm not" I try wiping the tears

"Just change into something and don't cry dear, I'm going now" after assisting me into her room, Chaerin's went back into the party. 

"Are you okay" Seolhyun asked me again, I noded and forced her to leave me alone. She didn't want to but eventualy left the room. 

I close my eyes, he didn't came, he didn't even asked whether I'm alright or not, my tears continuously falls, I lie on the bed and curl myself. It hurts, my heart hurts. 

=========

No one likes to wake up early and I was no exception. My

loyal alarm clock has been waking up early for a few years, but it was the beam of light that makes me stir awake from my deep sleep. 

 

 

Weirdly I didn't felt the fluffy cushion beneath me and my body was sore, I was sure I didn't do any labour work to have such pain. I forced my eyes open and to be greeted by darkness. It didn't take me a seconds to figure out I wasn't in my room. The only source of light was coming from the pores of the ceiling. 

My hands were tight with a rope and I was seated on a chair. A clothes was tightly knotted against my mouth. I was afraid, my eyes became teary I was afraid of the dark.

I was kidnapped. 

Sweats began to form on my forehead, I closed my eyes to shook away the feelings. Then I remembered the struggle I went to when Chaerin's rooms blackout...

=======

"Do you think she left hyung" Howon asked

Sunggyu hand clenched, he was sure that Mirae is a responsible and good girl type girl. Thus, she won't do such thing. Then where the heck was she, it's already 7:00 am.

"She won't dare..." Sunggyu wasn't sure of his answer. 

"Why? The mess in Chaerin room says it all, tell me honest did you guys have a fight? " Howon glup down a chunk of water, his throat dried out tired of asking Sunggyu. 

"I hope Mirae-ssi would return by the evening, if not then you're in trouble hyung" Howon gets up as a cue to take his leave from Sunggyu house. 

"I'm leaving then, bye" Sunggyu nod, he was buried in a deep thought.

"Mirae you better comeback..."