Thousand

The Skytempo 100

Taeyang's
100 words, 547 characters

Seunghyun-hyung is different; more playful, less stoic. It's weird, really.

"Hyung, what's gotten into you?" I question jokingly so I wouldn't offend him. "You've changed."

"In a bad way?"

"No, you just seem more upbeat is all."

And then he blushes and I'm really, really confused now. I've never seen him be this way. I silently wonder if I should be scared or pretend to ignore it. 

"I'm just happy these days," he states; he genuinely seems to be as his words say.

I nod slowly, "Oh." I know he won't expand on that point. "Well you should stay happy."


Park Bom's 
100 words, 545 characters

Seunghyun had been mine one day then hers the next. 

Of course, it didn't happen as simply as that. But it's transparent that he loves her- even if he wasn't one for public displays of affection- more than he ever could have loved me.

I come with problems. 

Two depressed people together wouldn't be a good mix so he naturally was attracted to Chaerin, to her happiness. She's what I could never be: care-free, cool, analytical. 

So I can't help my smile as I watch them from across the room. Perhaps I'll find comfort in knowing he was mine first. 


Kwon Jiyong's
100 words, 557 characters

"What would CL like in here?"

I look up at the sound of my hyung's voice, confused. "What?"

"Chaerin," he gestures around the urban clothing store. "She likes clothes like this right?"

"Yes," I nod, wondering what his intention is. His poker face gives nothing away. I point to a 'Hood By Air' shirt, "This maybe."

"She has that already."

How would Seunghyun-hyung know that? He and CL aren't even close. I get along better with her anyway so I ought to know more about her. "And you know this because...?"

He shakes his head in exasperation, sighing, "Forget it."


Sandara Park's 
100 words,  516 characters

It breaks my heart to see Chaerin crying like this. I stand helplessly on the sidelines, pleading with her to tell me what's wrong, but she doesn't relent. 

"Please, Chaerin," I beg. "If you tell me, I can help you."

A shake of her head and a broken sob, "Get Seunghyun."

My eyes widen at the request, but I do as she says. He'd been busy in the studio, but came right away.

When he sees her, it's like he breaks, too. Wordlessly, he moves to hold and comfort her, pulling her into his lap. 

Her sobs eventually die down.


Gong Minzy's
100 words, 525 characters

I'll never be able to understand why TOP-oppa dances so terribly and I don't think he will either. He's honestly so bad that it'd be hard to watch if it wasn't so incredibly amusing. 

Just when I think things can't get worse, CL-unnie shows up and joins the fun. I visibly shudder when I see the pair flat out chooming on stage, but the fans like it. However, I'm not entirely sure their little, fickle hearts will like it as much when they find out the two are dating. 

I smile at the thought, at least everyone is happy now. 


Seungri's
100 words, 501 characters

Hyung and Chaerin making out on the couch; not even trying to hide.

Now I know why Seunghyun-hyung got angry when I told him how nice CL's legs were a few months ago. I mean, in my defense they were honestly nice to simply look at, but he hadn't taken it that way. That was clear when I realized I was on the ground the next moment with my jaw throbbing in pain. 

"Don't ever say that again," he sneered at me before walking away and leaving me on the floor.

He hadn't spoken to me for weeks after that. 


Choi Seunghyun's
100 words, 539 characters

I gently trace the curves of Chaerin's bare body as she sleeps soundly beside me. The innocence that her unconscious state brings is endearing, causing me to find interest in even the steady rise and fall of her chest. 

Like this, most natural, she's so intensely beautiful that I often wonder how a being like her has come to freely love and accept someone as dark as I. 

She'd helped me through so many difficult times in my life that I reckon our meeting had been fate. 

So strong and confident, I am unable to look at my love negatively. 


Kang Daesung's
100 words, 547 characters

"But hyung, I thought you wanted to get married later on," I voiced as I browsed through the store for a ring. 

"For the last time: I am not proposing."

Such lies! Why else would hyung go to a store like that after he's been in a relationship for three years? 

I'm so deep in thought, I bump into someone.

"Watch where you're going, oppa," Chaerin smiles and steadies herself.

"Sorry," I apologize. Hyung didn't tell me not to say anything. "Seunghyun is going to propose."

"What?!" she shouts out, eyes wider than the Panama Canal. 

"Sh, it's a secret."


Lee Chaerin's
100 words, 524 characters

I hold onto Seunghyun tightly, unwilling to let him go. 

He hand goes through my hair gently in comfort, yet tears fall from his eyes. "It's only two years."

"That's way too long," I disagree. "I don't know what will happen to you."

"I'll be fine," he assures me with the utmost conviction. "And you'll be busy in America."

"I'll miss you so much," I confess even as I know he's not one to express his feelings openly. "You mean so much to me so you better return safely. I'll be waiting for you. Never doubt that."

"I love you."


Lee Harin's
100 words, 560 characters

My sister practically melts into her husband as they have their first dance. Even off-stage their charisma overflows, leaving all the guests to stare in silent awe.

Happiness suits them both so well that they're glowing as they move in unison. 

However, it comes to an end too soon and Seunghyun-oppa comes my way with an offered hand. 

I accept, instructing that he treat my sister well for the rest of her life. He understands my silent threats and nods seriously. 

"For as long as I shall live," he promises solemnly. 

My lips turn up at the corners in approval.