Chapter 2: Korea I'm coming!!

Meeting Him

Jihyo's P.O.V

I'm moving to Korea!! I'm so excited! I'm gonna get new friends yeah!!

At the airport..

"Dad who's gonna buy the ticket?" I'm the one who are going to buy it.Wait here with aunt and uncle."Okay faster dad." "Aunty,I'm gonna buy some food at McDonald.What would you like to have?" "I wanna have two double cheese burger and two cup of coke for your uncle and me." "Okay I'll go first."

Then,after done eating we're gonna board the airplane!

In the airplane..

My aunt sit beside me."Jihyo-ah,are gonna sleep or what?" "Oh, I'm not gonna sleep.You sleep first aunt." Then I look outside the window.It looks somekind of boring because I just can see the cloud and sky.Then,I took out my iPod.I searched for some songs.Then I pick "Some" by Junggigo and Soyou.The song was very nice.Then I fall asleep.

After a long flight,finally I'm here in Korea!!! I'm so excited when I get down from the plane.Me be like Oh My God I'm here in Korea.Although I'm half Korean,still it is amazing because I've never been to Korea.Then,we are going to our new house ahhhhh!!

 

Author note:I'm so sorry for the short update.Thanks to my subscribers,I hope you guys enjoy my story.Next chapter will coming soon!