First Sighting

I Won't Say I'm In Love!

Seo Joo Hyun, the daughter of the president of one of the most influential law firms in Korea, was getting ready to meet her fiancee, Jung Yong Hwa, since she was going to a dinner that her family had scheduled for the two to meet up since it was also a tradition to both of the families for the two people involved in the marriage.

Seohyun, as she liked to be called by her family and close friends, was also going to begin her first year at the most prestigious academy in all of South Korea: Empire Academy where her fiance was currently studying as a junior. She enjoyed singing and playing piano as much as a real idol would but she would never dare tell her parents about her hidden passion as it was unbefitting of the heir to the Seo family. The only person knew was her close friend and maid Lee Soon Kyu.

"You're really happy to go out with Mr.Yong Hwa today aren't you, Ms. Joo Hyun?" Joo Hyun's personal maid, Lee Soon Kyu -or how she likes to be called by her closest friends: Sunny- who was helping Seohyun get ready along with cleaning the young girl's room, asked her.

"How many times have I told you to call me Seohyun, Sunny? And I'm getting ready early so I can go out for a while." Seohyun explained as she brushed her hair. She had gotten dressed into a baby doll pink dress that reached her kness while her hair was styled into a fashionable bun to the side.

"Is that so? Well then, I hope that you can arrive early to the dinner before your mother and father gets worried." Sunny expressed her hopes for Seohyun.

"Don't worry about me. I'm just going to go visit the orphanage." Seohyun attempted to lighten up the worries in Sunny's mind as she grabbed a coat since it was cold in that time.

"Alright then. I trust you completely, Seohyun." And with the final words of her most trusted friend, Seohyun walked out of her mansion to go out into the city.





Cho Kyuhyun, a studious new first-year scholarship student at Empire Academy stood in front of his 2 best friends whom were shivering in fear of him. Cho Kyuhyun comes from a middle hardworking family in which he has worked hard to get one of the few students of the academy that earned their respective scholarship. However he didn't earn his scholarship by only studying for it; he was one of the students who got in through a musical scholarship which meant that he had a chance to turn into an idol when he were older. However, despite his cute and angelic face, behind it there lied a true evil maknae who reveled in making his hyungs suffer.

"What did you say about me, Wookie hyung?" Kyuhyun intimidated his friends Kim Ryeowook -or how his friends referred him to as Wookie- and his cousin Kim Jong Woon or better known as Yesung to his friends.

"N-n-nothing maknae....." Ryeowook shivered in fear of the younger male that had a sadistic smile as he welded a plastic hammer in front of them.

"Why did you give him the hammer? Wae?!" Yesung cried as they both scooted away from Kyuhyun who just kept walking closer to them.

"I didn't know that he was going to try and kill us with it." Ryeowook defended himself while looking at Yesung with an angry look on his face but didn't realize that he was going to get blindsided by Kyuhyun as he got hit on the face with the hammer.

"You're next, Yesung hyung." Kyuhyun said with a dark tone to his voice.

"No! No! No!" Yesung cried out as he started to get whacked by Kyuhyun.

"This is what you get for calling me 'the baby' of the group!" Kyuhyun yelled as he whacked both of his hyungs.

"We're sorry! We'll never say that again!" Both of them yelled.

"That's what I wanted to hear from you two." Kyuhyun said with an authoritive voice as he saw his hyungs kneeling before him. "Well, I have to go so bye losers."

"Where are you going?" Yesung asked as he got up from the floor with Ryeowook.

"I promised Leeteuk hyung and Jiyong (GD) hyung that I would go help them with a small charity event that they're having at the orphanage." Kyuhyun smiled.

"I never thought that you would do charity." Ryeowook admitted.

"Well, I do charity work." Kyuhyun said as he walked out of Yesung's house where they mostly spent their time hanging out together. "Bye hyungs!"

"Take care, maknae." Both Yesung and Ryeowook said as they got up while rubbing on their hammer wounds.

Kyuhyun could only just smile at his hyungs as he walked towards the orphanage. He liked to go see the children that didn't have a family and to make them smile so he didn't mind helping his friends. Kyuhyun arrived to the orphanage in which he was shocked that there weren't any children outside but he saw his hyung Kwon Ji Yong -whom was an underground rapper who used the persona of G-Dragon when he rapped. He is also one of the orphans from the orphanage and with the small savings that he got from his rapping, he would help the orphanage where he was raised- standing outside while greeting the people that arrived.

"Hyung, what are you doing out here? Where are the kids?" Kyuhyun questioned as he approached Ji Yong.

"They're inside. There's this unnie that's in there playing the piano. She's come here a lot of times to play with the kids and besides she's bringing in a large crowd so we don't mind." Ji Yong smiled. "You should check her out."

"Fine, I'll go inside to check it out." With those last words, Kyuhyun entered the orphanage in search of the girl that his hyung was talking about; he could listen to the playing of the piano tiles as he got closer to the music room. Once he opened the door, he was greeted by the sound of a beautiful voice along with the image of a beautiful girl.