Let it Ride

Drive

Jiyong couldn't sleep. He wanted to. Desperately. They had been working nearly all day, every day, for the new album and tour. He was exhausted, all the way down to his bones, and all he wanted was a deep, heavy sleep. Alas, she was a teasing mistress, always two steps ahead, never letting Jiyong catch up to her. Sighing, he reached for his phone.

 

         To: Turtle

         Are you still awake?

 

          To: Shell

          Unfortunately

 

          To: Turtle

          Up for a drive?

 

          To: Shell

          Still in your cheer uniform?

 

         To: Turtle

          .… yes

 

          To: Shell

         See you in a few

 

Jiyong could feel Seunghyun's smirk through his phone, and he rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

Seunghyun looked over at his boyfriend as they cruised through down the freeway. It was an unusually warm night, and the windows were down. Jiyong had one hand on the steering wheel, the other draped on the console. His head rested lazily on the headrest, his eyes heavy and sleepy. Seunghyun wasn't worried, though. He knew Jiyong's mind was too wide awake and focused for something to happen. His lips raised in amusement and lust as his eyes roamed Jiyong's t-shirt and his pink cheer shorts. He readjusted himself and let his left hand sneak over to Jiyong's right thigh.

 

“Hyung.”

 

“What?”

 

“Not while I'm driving.”

 

“But I'm not doing anything.”

 

Jiyong gave Seunghyun a stern look, then chuckled. Seunghyun joined in, and together they turned forward, driving into the night, looking into the future, Seunghun's hand still on Jiyong's thigh.

 

 



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

(courtesy of another V)