Oh Crap

My Princess

FEI'S POV:

The table was set. The food was served. 6:00PM exact. The young maid came over plating my fancy food on the table "Princess, Your food is ready" was all she could say before bowing and leaving. As I stared down on my dish, my appetite somehow dissappeared. Pocking the garden salad around, and staring at the expensive piece of meat made me somehow disgusted. On the outside world, I heard there was a thing called 'Pizza'. Umma told me never to eat that as it is what commoners eat and considering that I'm royalty, I should never encounter those kind of foods. But thanks to Gikwang, who can get out of the palace (lucky him >.<)  he sneakily brought over a box of pizza, where we delightly devoured in my room, I have never in my life devoured such amazing food!

After forcing up chunks of meat in my mouth, I hurridly rushed to my room, where I forcefully dropped myself onto my queen sized bed. My room was huge. No wait. Enormous! The windows are literally as tall as the roof, my closet is litteraly filled with clothes I hardly wore, and the amount of shoes I own is PRICELESS! Every girl must be longing to be in my position right now, but to be honest. I HATE IT! I want to experience a normal life, with ups and downs, having a part time job, have more friends, going shopping, spend time with the family but most of all, I want a boyfriend. Someone who can take care of me and handle my attitude. Why is life so unfair? Times like these, I hate the most.

Meanwhile.....LEETEUK's POV:

"AND AGAIN, CAN YOU PLEASE TURN IT DOWN!" I yelled at Ryewook before slamming my door. Why are the hyungs so annoying? Sitting myself back down again, I concentrated on the printed words on my textbook. Hmm so that's how algebra works. Well done Leeteuk. Well done. After hours of study, I finially got up and stretched. Man is being a college student tough! Opening my room door, I found Ryewook glued at the tv, while heechuel on the other hand was on his laptop. "Hey what you doing?" I nudged heechul's head causing him to squeal like a dramaqueen. "Wow so now you wanna talk, Aish!" he said, without taking his eyes off the screen. "Mianhae, Too much homework. Needed to study" I said as I headed to the kitchen. Opening the fridge, there wasn't much food, apart from shingdong's storage which has a note in bold writing saying DO NOT EAT! By then, my stomach was rumbling from hunger, and that's when I relized my last meal was this morning. "There's hardly no food!" I murmered as I stared at the clock. It wasn't that late, so maybe I could buy some groceries.

GIKWANG's POV:

Working at the palace is tough, when you're in my position. Being a personal chef for the most important people in korea is hectic! Constantly visiting the supermarket and picking out the best fruits and vegetables is hard, espicially for the picky eater. My bestfriend, Fei. As I drove around the busy roads of Seoul, I parked my car near the supermarket where I always buy the palace's food. Still in my uniform, I stepped out of my car, entering the supermartket while grabbing a basket on the way. Aisle by Aisle, I chose out the best ingridents that were on my list when suddenly I spotted a familuar fellow. It was that guy, Who I bumped into. Just what was his name?! Those weird dimples on his face and those eyes of his gave me a weird feeling when I first encountered him with Fei back at the cafe.

LEETEUK's POV:

What do the hyungs think of me? Their personal maid? Ryeowook is the real chef! He should be buying the food and paying for them! Just look at me, A young college student who still doesn't have a fixed job and is living under a roof with 6 other guys, including myself! Carrying only a little money, I picked out the most cheapest food items and headed towards the other aisle when I suddenly spotted a male figure from the corner staring at me.

"HEY YOU!" I yelled causing the guy to jump. Hold on. I think I remember him. It's that guy, Just what was his name again? RIGHT! "Oh, It's you Gikwang" I said as I eyed the fellow from head to toe. "Why were you watching me?" I said. "Watching You?" he chuckled. "I wasn't watching YOU! I was just picking this up!" he said as he quickly grabbed the nearest item from the aisle. "Right, So what are you going to do with baby food?" I said as he was now turning red by the minute. But just as I examined this guy there was something weird about him. By the way he was dressed it looked like he was attending some kind of fancy place, his shoes nicely polished, his suit all sleek and his nametag? That's odd apart from his name written on his nametage, there was something else written on it. "Your nametag" I pointed at it "Why does it say KOREA ROYAL PALACE? DO YOU WORK THERE?!" by then there was an awkward silence. His face was now shocked and his eyes were now huge.

GIKWANG's POV:

Oh crap. He knows. Now Gikwang. Be cool, stay cool and act NORMAL! "Umm I better get going now" and with that I ran off knocking down a few cans. Oh crap way to act normal, Gikwang.

____________________________________________

I FINIALLY UPDATED!!!!! I was actually bothered to write again, keeke. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!