Chapter One: Pilot

My Princess

Everyday. Same Day. Wake up, Get up, Dress up, Make up, Meet Up. Hm same day as usual, Here I am just finishing off eating breakfast alone in this huge dining area. The weather is amazingly beautiful and the sun is out. Just the way I like it. Since my parents are off again doing business as usual I'm always left alone. Some of you might be thinking, Do I get lonely? or How does it feel to be a princess? It's great, fun and cool. Yes, I get all the glitz and glamour and have everything I want but that's how you think the Princess of Korea should feel, Right? Well as for Fei, Wang Fei. She feel's Alone, Alienated and Sad. No one refers to me as Wang Fei anymore but Princess instead, I feel like I left the old me behind. It's been years since someone has called me by my name. Here I am at the age of 19 years old, Living in this huge palace. I want to live like any other teenager. Go to classes everyday, Meet up with friends and have a love life. Since I’m the only child in the family, I’m meant to be responsible and handle my actions very well. Even though my family are hardly at home, I do get very lonely; But no matter what I will still love them and I know I have to live up to their expectations. But at times, I hate it. I just want to confront them and tell them how I really feel. But Why? Why Me? Never in my life have I been outside these palace walls and enter the real world. Well, I have been outside these palace walls, Well what I technically mean is that I want to discover and roam around the streets of Korea, Meet new people oh and eat street food! I'm sick of all these fancy dishes! I want to be free.

*Knock Knock*

“Come In” I said in a calm tone. “Princess, Your parents just called and they won’t be back for another month, Would you be alright staying here in korea” Butler Jay said. “Hm, Yes. Tell them I miss them” I said and with that I went off and walked outside to get some fresh air. Since my parents are always away the service here in the palace is quite calm and not to busy. “Noona!” Hm I recognize this voice, “Oh, Gikwang! Good morning!” Gikwang was my personal chef and may I also add my bestfriend! We have a two year age difference and despite are gender differences we tell each other everything! Even though he’s older than me, He acts like a child at times but he always calls me Noona because apparently I act more mature and older than him! “Noona, I’m going out to the supermarket in town for the palace groceries, Aish too far!”

“Eh? Outside of town? Let me Come!” I said at a quick instance. “Yah! Do you remember last time you tried to sneak outside of the palace, You almost got me fired! But fine, Since your the princess you can sneak into the back seat!" "AHHHHHHHHH, I LOVE YOU GIKWANG, YOU'RE THE BEST!!" From there I ran into my room and quickly changed into this. What makes me angry is that I don't own any jeans or plain t-shirts, Everything is just to fancy!

*In Seoul*

"OMO, Everything is so beautiful! It's funny how know one recognizes me!" From there I left Gikwang and ran off without him realizing, Oh how clueless he is! I happened to stop up to a near by cute cafe. I walked inside and got the chills, Everything was just so normal and not fancy! I sat on one of the soft chairs in the cafe and ordered a decaf latte. Oh how I love the outside world!

*Meanwhile Gikwang's POV*

Ooo shopping in the grocery store..........................WAIT A MINUTE. WHERE'S NOONA! OMO OMO OMO WHAT DO I DO?! D:

*Back to Fei's POV* 

Just as I stood up, I suddenly bumped into a man and fell on the floor. "Oow!" I said in pain. "Omo, Here let me help you" and with that the stranger gave me his hand and helped me up. Never in my life, Have I seen anyone like him. He was tall, Had milky white soft skin and may I say the cutest dimples. Just what was his name...