✗ mobile viewing

❮ ℣itiosus ℛoleplay❯ ⁌ a literate & mature fbrp ⁍

℣itiosus ℛoleplay
⁌ a literate & mature fbrp ⁍ 

admin accounts
click links

   Kim Jongin ▲ 
 ▲  Oh Sehun ▲ 

______________________________________________________________________________________

a b o u t

Deep within a city with many secrets lays home to different unique individuals that live together not so harmoniously. In Vitiosus you're going to see the worst and the best of humans. Whether it be gangs, political corruption, ion, or simply street fights we have it all. A city alternate universe where the power to alter what happens is up to you. Let the love, lies, and corruption begin.

Seoul has long since lost it's beauty. After the turn of the century things began to go downhill. Instead of prosperity, the rich got richer and the poor got poorer. Gangs spread through the small country as political wars for power were erupting like wildfire. Then there once grand city of lost riches filled with smoke and deserts of shattered obsidian, beneath clouds of cinders and ash. The city is cruel to all those who step foot in it. Only the strong come out on top and the weak are swallowed entirely.

We relish in the hidden black desires of people's hearts. We're no longer idols but, we are the force that drives people to the blinding edge of lust, rage, and insanity. Join our gangs, lose yourself in the sensual host clubs, become a police officer, or choose from the other multitudes of jobs we offer. Don’t be afraid to get involved. Here is a roleplay where everything goes down. There is no more Mr. Nice Guy. Take your gloves off and get ready to hold your ground. Once the sun leaves the horizon, the real games begin and, the big kids come out to play. And they love to play dirty. Don't close your eyes or you can be their next victim.

______________________________________________________________________________________

r u l e s

RULE #1 THIS IS A CLOSED DIRECTORY. YOU ARE NOT TO ADD OUTSIDE ROLEPLAYS AND TO WAIT UNTIL ADMINS ADD YOU BEFORE ADDING THE MEMBERS.

RULE #2 THE SETTING OF THE ROLEPLAY IS MODERN SEOUL. YOU MAY JOIN AS ANYTHING YOU LIKE. PLEASE CHECK OUT THE OTHER TABS OF THE ROLEPLAY BEFORE JOINING TO AVOID CONFUSION. 

RULE #3 GENERAL ROLEPLAYING ETIQUETTE APPLIES. NO DRAMA OUT OF CHARACTER, NO ONE LINER RESPONSES, NO GODMODDING, ETC. IF YOU ARE SEEN TO BE AN ISSUE WITHIN THE ROLEPLAY YOU WILL BE WARNED ONCE AND THEN REMOVED THE SECOND TIME.

RULE #4 A LITERATE ROLEPLAY. THIS MEANS NO ONE LINERS & ABUNDANCES OF SPAM. WE ASK YOU ONLY ROLEPLAY IN THIRD POINT OF VIEW. HOWEVER YOU CAN DO SO IN ANY STYLE YOU'RE COMFORTABLE WITH. WE STRESS THE ABILITIES OF THE WRITER HERE-- YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE PERFECT TO JOIN BUT SIMPLY WILLING TO GET BETTER & BUILD YOUR CHARACTER.

RULE #5 IN A NOTE YOU SHOULD EXPLAIN SOMEWHAT ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER. WHETHER IT BE OCCUPATION, PERSONALITY, BACKGROUND HISTORY, AGE, ETC SO WE HAVE SOMETHING TO REFERENCE WHEN YOU FEEL READY TO PLOT OR ROLEPLAY.

RULE #6 THIS IS A FRIENDLY ENVIROMENT TO WRITE AND CULTIVATE MUSES THUS WE DON'T WANT MANY RULES. IF YOU EVER HAVE A QUESTION PLEASE ASK AN ADMIN. WE'RE HERE TO HELP. EVERYTHING IS ALLOWED UNLESS SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED AS OTHERWISE. 

RULE #7 AS OF NOW, THE ONLY THING NOT ALLOWED IS MPREG. HOWEVER GORE, VIOLENCE, , /YURI, AND OTHER SUGGESTIVE THEMES ARE ALLOWED SO LONG AS IT IS MARKED AS TRIGGERING AND YOUR PARTNER GIVES YOU CONSENT. 

RULE #8 MAKE SURE AFTER YOU APPLY AND ARE ACCEPTED YOU ADD THE ADMINS. YOU'LL BE ADDED TO THE GROUPS & BE WELCOMED BY MEMBERS. 


RULE #9 THIS IS AN AU ROLEPLAY. MEANING YOU ARE NOT THE IDOL YOU PROTRAY. NO "KAI FROM EXO" TYPE OF GREETINGS PLEASE. 

RULE #10 YOU MAY RESERVE A CHARACTER FOR THREE DAYS. AFTER THREE DAYS YOU WILL EITHER HAVE TO EXTEND THE RESERVATION OR APPLY. YOU CAN RESERVE BELOW BY SAYING SIMPLY "MAY I RESERVE ___ OF WHATEVER GROUP THEY'RE FROM".

RULE #11 AFTER YOU'VE BEEN ACCEPTED YOU HAVE THREE DAYS TO ADD THE ADMINS. YOU CAN FIND LINKS TO THEIR PROFILES ON THE FIRST PAGE.

______________________________________________________________________________________

CHARACTER'S FULL NAME. FILL IN INFO HERE
GROUP OR OCCUPATION. FILL IN INFO HERE
AGE. FILL IN INFO HERE
OCCUPATION WITHIN THE ROLEPLAY. WHERE THEY'RE EMPLOYED CURRENTLY AND THEIR POSITION WHERE THEY WORK.

BACKGROUND AND HISTORY.LOREM IPSUM DOLOR SIT AMET, CONSECTETUR ADIPISCING ELIT. MORBI ACCUMSAN VEL DOLOR SIT AMET PLACERAT. LOREM IPSUM DOLOR SIT AMET, CONSECTETUR ADIPISCING ELIT. NUNC URNA ARCU, SUSCIPIT VEL URNA UT, POSUEREEL DOLOR SIT AMET PLACERAT.