Next Time Lock The Door

MyungYeol~SooYeol Stories [recommendation]
 
"Next Time Lock The Door  by Lola9"
Status Completed
 
Sungyeol thinks he’s too young to think about love.
 “Sungjongie, are you in love?” Howon seems amused by the conversation, fresh out of shower and already in his pajamas.   
And suddenly Sungyeol sees the sparkling eyes and the reddened cheeks and the shy smile and how handsome Sungjong is with that expression, and understands. “Yes! But it’s a secret…”
.
..there’re lots of plot like this.....love between Myungyeol-Myungjong.....
But I didn’t know how it felt different when I start to read this.....
Sungyeol doesn’t even bother with him. He never does, for some odd reason. Either because they fight a lot, either because they’re really comfortable with each other’s company.
They have a strange friendship.
.
Indeed I read about their strange-weird-conplicated-bestfriend-releationships.....in reality...arghh..
He just had to make a point, to set a line, to make sure Myungsoo isn’t winning again, because there’s no way he’ll go out there this mad. Myungsoo simply rolled his eyes, his apathy making his face an ugly blur and then they were kissing.
Just like that.
.
Yupe, they’re weird even in fanfictions....
I have this bad feeling already.....
He gets his nose powdered when Myungsoo sends a single; “On a flight to Japan. C-ya next week.” It’s rather cryptic, even for Myungsoo, and Sungyeol remembers fighting with him about coffee beans and milk and he can’t help but wonder if Myungsoo is still thinking of it.
.
Sungjong doesn’t say much; he says that he feels something off with his loved one, and that he’s scared.
.
He turns his back to Sungjong, picks up his phone and texts; “I want you.” But more for the comfort. Although the time difference and the long way the SMS ships through, it takes only three minutes until he gets a reply; “I want you, too.”
He’s almost asleep and the dorm is silent when he gets another message. “I’m coming back on the first flight home, so keep that thought.
.
Gaaaahhhh....my heart started beating faster....
He’s not joking when he plucks roughly the earphones off his ear and shakes him awake.
It hurts a little, since it’s his first time, but his body is burning, and he can barely remember what his name is, so he keeps on chanting Myungsoo’s name. It’s over before he can help it, and now they’re sleek and dirty and Myungsoo hugs him close until his breath settles.
Sungyeol is a little scared, because now he knows Myungsoo went back all the way from Japan just for him...............
They kiss in the door-step, but don’t say goodbye or trade any words. Myungsoo is already going down the stairs when he goes back and kisses him again, longer this time, then leaves.
.
Felt like I watch a K-drama......
Then.....baaammm, my poor heart..
 “I don’t need a girl,” Sungjong says, a grin face on his features. “I have Myungsoo.”
Dongwoo laughs because he thinks it’s a joke, and Sungyeol joins, because it’s funny, but then he stops, because Sungjong looks provoked, he turns to Myungsoo who’s sitting beside him, and kisses him on the lips.
 
then my stupid tears.........and my runny nose....
It kills him to see them together.
It’s like his heart is torn out of his chest every time anew, as cliché as that sounds.
Sunggyu blinks at him, and then averts his gaze to where Woohyun stare is, and sees Sungyeol on the sofa, tears trailing on his puffed cheeks.
 “Idiot.” He said the usual insult, but with less hostility, and pushed Sungyeol’s head into his shirt.
 
This broke my heart.
My Gyu...always be the one to lean on.... and how all the members tried to cheer up my Owl...(except Myungjong)
Love is cruel and destructive. And he doesn’t want Sungjong to know the truth, because it’ll hurt him too much.
Sungyeol thinks about it, and there’s only; Myungsoo, Myungsoo, Myungsoo, Myungsoo, for an answer, so he leans his head on his hand.
“Love is when you can’t hate that person no matter how much he hurts you.” Is all he can say.
Sungjong’s eyes are glittering and his face is shiny. “I wish I could love like that one day.” He says.
.
But... whatever happened,
.................................................... always in the end...
Myung is for Yeol only.... #teary
.
 “It doesn’t matter if you like me or not,” Myungsoo says finally. “I want to start over. Completely. Anew. This time, I want to make sure you won’t take my advances as just a physical thing,”
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..Thank you for sharing the story, Author_nim.....ForeverMyungyeol..
Author: Lola9
Rating: R
Word Count: 9,500.
Pairing: Myungsoo/Sungyeol