Byunghun's a Punk

Awkward.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe's POV

 

“Lee Byunghun! Drop your weapon and put your hands where I can see them!”

 

Sighing, I turned around slowly, first softly dropping my gun, then lifting my arms to the sky. Immediately, I was tackled rather harshly to the ground. Geez. I was being compliant this time; you’d think they’d go easy on me! But no. Damn cops.

 

I was handcuffed and then shoved into the back of a police car. Once inside, I sighed and let my head drop onto the window, admiring the lights that graced nighttime Seoul. Ugh. I can’t believe I’m being arrested again. I mean, I’ve never actually gone to jail; I’ve always been bailed out by some of my buddies. So, I wasn’t worried about being locked up, no. I was worried about the interrogation.

 

I was really hoping I wouldn’t have to see those two again.

 

When we pulled up to the station, I was pulled out of the car and escorted into the the police building by an Officer Ahn. He must be new. I’ve never seen him before.

 

As Mister Ahn was guiding me to the back of the building where the interrogation room was, I noticed all the familiar faces situated behind desks within the headquarters. Behind a computer were Officers Choi and Yoo, analyzing some prints, while Officer Bang was on the phone, speaking rather heatedly.

 

For the umpteenth time that night, I sighed once again. I had really been here way too often.

 

Officer Ahn and I finally arrived to the interrogation room. He sat me in a chair and handcuffed me to the table.

 

“Officers Lee and Lee will be here shortly.” he said.

 

I merely grunted in response.

 

Officers Lee and Lee… they were a married pair of detectives, and on the occasions that I did get arrested, they would always be the ones to interrogate me. Like, why are they so obsessed with me?

 

Anyways, speak of the devil and he shall appear.

 

Officers Lee and Lee walked into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter