NO MORE GAMES

CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET? lonely love story book 3

Gongchan met up with baro and sandule just to see if they had any luck finding CNU. Gongchan wasn't ready to give up just yet, at that very moment he saw a woman walk by with a trench coat on and it gave Gongchan a thought.

[Who would want more than anything to destroy our group?] gongchan shot his hand into the air and shouted

"I KNOW WHERE HYUNG IS !" gongchan pulled sandule's arm and creating a sort of train sandule held tight to baro's and the all ran through the streets as gongchan played follow the leader with his hyungs on a search for his missing hyung. Up and down back-ways and sidewalks gongchan didn't stop no even for cars, his quest for his hyung was even more important than his own safety and I'm pretty sure that sandule was just about to pass out when gongchan came to a sudden stop almost making sandule topple over him. There they stood in front of a house that as so beautiful, almost like the one from pretty man(current k-drama I'm watching lol)

"This is it." gongchan said breathlessly.

"This is what." baro huffed.

"This is where CNU hyung is, i just know it." gongchan said confidently

"Well don't just stand there let's go, i don't think sandule can last much longer and if he passes out than CNU will have to carry him 'cause i don't' have the straight any more." Gongchan shook his head and they all walked to the door together, gongchan took a deep breath and rang the door bell. They stood for a few seconds than the door began to rattle from the locks that held the unexpected, as the door opened gongchan put on a fearless face although his heart was beating like he had just entered the lion's din, but just like David gongchan believed in the one and only and stood tall and once that door was open gongchan lost all his mind and ran right into the house shouting CNU's name looking around like he was a cop. A man pulled gongchan back and began to shout at him with a bat in his hand.

"HEY YOU CRAZY KID, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!?!

gongchan began to retaliate in the same volume.

" WHERE'S SULLI AND MY HYUNG?!, WHERE ARE YOU KEEPING HIM?"

that  man was about to yell back at him until he heard sulli's name than he calmed himself down for a brief moment and began to speak in a calmer voice.

" oh you mean that nut job? She moved out not to long ago , man she was really deranged."

"yep that's the girl we're talking about. you see she kind of kidnapped our friend while he was drunken (with music lol)."

"wow,did you try and talk to the offers about this?" the man said

"Well we're kind of famous if we go to the authorities the pauperize would be  all over us and that's just not the kind of attention we're looking for."

 

"oh i see well my name is taeyang by the way and you guys are?"

" We are B1A4 you've sure you haven't heard of us ?"

"yeah, i think i have like on the radio or something, but I'm sure i can find a picture of your friend..."

" Shinwoo aka  CNU he's my hyung."

"oh, well judging by how you look you seem to be that maknie."

" yeah I'm, say you don't know where sulli may have moved to do you?

"Yeah she's right down the street, about two houses over."

gongchan thought to himself that if this was an anime he would have a huge arrow labeled idiot sticking right into it.

" Wow this changes everything, well I'm so sorry for just running in to your house like a crazy person please forgive me.

" oh sure, after you said sulli i completely understood what was happening, don't worry about."

gongchan sighed in relief and he was a bit angry at his hyungs for not doing thing but sitting on the porch and resting up, and catching their breaths.

as he left the house they stood up and looked around wondering were CNU was.

" did you find him, where is hyung?"

" Wrong house guys, were have to go to this other place." gongchan had a lovely plan to punish his hyungs for letting him look like a fool.

They walked off in the opposite direction and the ferther they got gongchan got faster and faster unaware of two people walking to a house aboue two houses down form the one they had just came from.

gongchan thought to himself [ let the race began.] smiling a bit

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well i got great news guys i'm now doing grapich desings so if you want me to hook you up with an awsome poster or cover photo for your stoies than reques me ok well later, see you no the next chapter. I LOVE YOU ALL!