SECRET DATE FOR 3

CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET? lonely love story book 3

Shinwoo and Gongchan made their way to a food stand and ordered some soju and food.

"don't drink too much gongchan i don't think you have a high tolerance for alcohol just yet."

"yea hyung, i won't besides i don't want to get drunk when we have bigger plans for today." he said as he winked at his hyung

Leave it up to the eldest to have one too many just out of fun and manly instincts he drank until the last drop (my poor oppa)

"Hyung i thought we weren't going to drink that much, look at you you're drunk."

"Channie-ah i never told you this but i think you are so handsome, even more handsome than me and I'm pretty damn handsome." he said as he laid his head on the young maknie's shoulder Gongchan rolled his eyes and thought to himself [that plan just went into the dumps, what now] pushing the hyung off of him she looked around for the fake gongchan and wondered what he would do to find out who it is.

"Hyung, i wanted to take you to this really nice place that i saw the other night after our concert i think you'll like it there." Gongchan said as he pick his hyung up and began walking at his side, navigating him to the location he referred to. Once they got there Gongchan noticed a reflection in to glass of the door he was just about to walk into, his eyes squinted and he leaned forward to get a better glimpsed at the person as it got closer and closer, and suddenly Gongchan thought he was close enough. Turning around and letting go of his hyung he lifted his leg on impose he kicked that man down as the man grunted in pain Gongchan noticed the tone in the man's voice that sounded like...

"Channie-ah why would you kick me?!?"

"Oh i'm sooo sorry sandule hyung i thought you were someone else, see CNU and i felt like we were being followed so-"

"if you'er with CNU hyung than where is he?" sandule asked. gongchan turned around to find no one standing behind him

"But, he was right here." either he walked off or... someone took him!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was going to write more but i think it'll be fun to keep you in suspense. just so you know there is this giveaway going on and if you would like to join here's a link

JOIN NOW!!! *link to shop.