Changes

Someone Special

 Kang Janggi .Twenty years old. Have slightly tanned skin, chubby face yet still have a slim body, 163 cm tall. Long wavy brown hair. Not a fashion woman, loves dark , fade colours. Third daughter of four siblings. Lives with family in Busan for 15 years. Currently studies in Eunhwa Woman University. Anti-social, friendly only to people she knows, loves to dance to any kind of genres. Never had a boyfriend cause she's too busy with her studies.Known as a genius because she is literally 'mastered' addmaths, physics, engineering and bla bla .You just name it.

 

 "KRINGG..KRINGG "...."KRINGG KRINGG ".

"Yah jengi, turn off that freaking alarm!!" Sora screamed (Janggi's roomate, she's a senior).

Janggi groans "oh,im so sorry, eonni"Janggi feels guilty.

"It's okay, jenggi. Im just tired as ,sorry for screaming." Sora replied. 

Janggi gets up from her bed with a mess hair, drool marks on the corner  lips, wearing men's boxer and oversized white t-shirt.

"It's really fine eonni, dont be sorry" She smiled hideously.

"You look like a goblin , jenggi. Go wash yourself up" Sora throws a mini heart-shapped pillow towards Janggi.

Luckily, she gets to avoid from the sudden attack.

"Not good enough eonni, not good enough" she then shook her infront of sora to annoy her.

"Yahh!!!! " Sora starts to get up from her bed .

"AHH run for your lifee!!" Janggi screams as she runs towards the bathroom and locked it up in no time.

Sora literally knocks the door as hard as she can "yah open up!!".

"No im not going to do so~~" Janggi said sarcastically.Sora keeps knocking and shaking the door as if the door is going to be pulled out of the wall.

"Eonni the door is going to die, stop knocking!! " Janggi screamed.

Realizing that knocking and slaming like this wont be any worthy , Sora stops from her actions. "Ok fine, you win this time, goshhhh!"

 

 After 10 mins,  Janggi comes out of the bathroom.

 

She's already dressed in a duck cartoon printed shirt and black jeans. Her hair still damp yet still manageable. Her hair is so beautiful, no lies.

 "So, its sunday today, usually theres no classes. Is it the chemic's class?'' Sora asks while pointing out her finger towards Janggi.

"No, its not. I'm going to the dance studio." She answered while drying her hair using a mini towel. She hates to dry her hair using electric hair dryers ,she prefers the natural way of drying wether using wind basically wind from a table fan or using dry towels.

"Dance studio? For what?" Sora frowns.

"Well, there is one thing that you still do not know about me." Janggi winked her eyes.

"Oh really, what is it?" Sora asked as she sits straight.

"Actually, my hobby is to dance,im a dancing machine". Janggi moves her eyebrows up and down.

"Pft! A dancing whatt?" Sora almost spit her saliva out.

"Dancing machine, ahaha its nothing.. just a name refers to people who dance smartly. Like me" Janggi moves her eyebrows up and down again .

"Yeah, thats right". Sora said carelessly. She's still doesn't believe in Janggi's words .

"Well, its up to you eonni. Don't feel sorry or any regret when someday i become a famous dancer and i will just ignore you muahahaha".

"Hmm whatever. If that happens, i will ignore you too. End of story. Anyways don't forget to lock the door before you leave ok? I want to sleep as long as i want , so i dont want people to just barge in into here okay?. Take care..and goodmornight~~ ".

Then, Sora sunks her body into the soft mattress while her hands grab the duvet up to her head. Her body is now fully covered under the duvet, it makes Jonggi chuckles a bit.

"Ok,  goodmornight~~".

Within 2 mins, Janggi can hear Sora's soft snore signing that  her eonni is already asleep. She quietly packs her stuffs such as phone , laptop , chargers ,purse, drinking water, snacks and a novel into her bagpack.

After that, she carefully wears a plain grey sweater. She stands for a good 5 seconds,  ensures that her stuffs are packed decent enough.

Next, she puts on a pair of NIKE shoes and walks out of the dorm while plugging earphones into her ears. 

                                                                                  JANGGI'S SHORT POV

It's freaking 8 in the morning ,no wonder im the only one who is walking through this hallway now. Besides, its sunday, the others probably are still in their dreamlands or something.

Well its better actually, more quiet and peaceful. Ahhhh so refreshing!! Im soooo excited to dance today since i have gained weight during the past exam week.

I had no time to exercise then,so today im want to get rid off those fats out of my body!! 

                                                                                     NOBODY'S POV

Janggi keeps walking untill she is arrived at the exit of the hostel building. She grabs the metal handle and swings the door open. As soon as the door opened, cold air attacks her face and her whole body.

She can feel shivers down her spine "Hoooo my godd! It is cold as  ! Why didn't i wear extra clothes ?..ugh!!" .

Janggi only wears a shirt and a sweater,no exra clothes,no scarf ,no gloves.

Regretting herself for not wearing any extra clothes, she covers her crown with the hoodie and continues to walk the bloody cold path towards the building.

Once she is arrived infront of the entrance ,she grabs the handle and pushes the door and quickly get inside. Still shivering ,visible breathe comes out from .

She settles down on a bench provided and she suddenly feels warmer.  

After looking around, she saw a sign at the door 'KEEP THE DOOR SHUT. HEATERS ARE WORKING' .

 

Knowing that God is helping her out with the existence of the heaters , she can't be more thankful.

She gets up and walk towards a coffee machine near by, after inserting some coins, she quickly push her favourite coffee brand button. Waiting for the cup to be filled with the heavenly coffee what feels like forever ,she tapped her finger at the machine casting spells " faster,faster,faster". It takes almost  30 secs.

Once the cup is filled, the machine makes a bip sound.

"Finally...well thank you machine, i am hundred years old already". She complaints. Then, she takes a sit on the bench while sipping the hot smoking coffee.

Janggi finally gets to put her s back together. Calming her nerves down.

She grabs her phone out . Enjoying the coffee while scrolling down her SNS.

                                                                                                 JANGGI'S POV

I scroll the timeline, boring..boring..and boring. I think it's better to check on the trending. Ok, let me see....

'EXO to participate Running Man' .

"Oh, really? This is the first time SM making me happy by letting these boys pasticipating Running Man, this is going to be so exciting. They must be acting fool and weird again".

The thing is, the members are going to be weird , playful and funny so i cant wait to watch it once it is broadcasted!!

Deciding to not read the other details, i quickly finish the coffee and throws the cup into a trashcan. 

It is already 8.30 a.m .Some students starting to be seen around the hall carrying books and files , maybe they want to do some revisions at the library.

Some of them are looking at me expecting a 'Hi', i just give them a soulless glare instead.

 Hm, who cares. I dont like mixing with people i dont know.

Then, i walk straight and pass a group of girls. Juniors .Me and juniors can't ever be in one word, i hate to talk to them.

They are soooo immatured. Acting like they are the seniors to everyone making me hating them even more.

"Yah, you know that EXO are going to be in RM?" A short hair girl asked her friends.

"Seriously?! OMGGG" The other girl screamed and fangirling like

Please calm your tities, girl.

"And do you know where are they going to do the filming?" Another girl asked.

"Where where where?" The others asked in union excitedly.

"Here! At this university, our university!". I stopped from walking.

Processing what the girl just said. Here?? EXO is coming here?? Am i dreaming? Am i halusinating? Was it the caffeine effect?

"Whatttt?!?!!?!? Here???? OMGGGGG OMG!!" They all screamed as loud as .

 Are they even humans?? Ugh.Its better to walk off before their voice torn up my eardrums apart.

Instead of taking elevators, i used the stairs. The stairs are more peaceful and wide. I hate being in small space.

Still disbelieve what i just heard, i decided to confirm the real truth by reading the details about RM's filming again.

Scrolls scrolls and scrolls. 

After some good read, it turns out what the girl just said is true.It is stated that they are going to hold a game at the university's field.

The field? The field??

The only block that is facing the field is block C. So, i can still see them? Because the dance studio is located at the block C in the second floor ! But if that so, i'll have to watch the game from a higher view.

BUT WHO CARES??

That is good enough than struggling myself in the crowds later. I can clearly see everything. Watch the whole game peacefully. Anyways , second floor is not that high, people down there can still see me in the studio. 

I keep on climbing the stairs and finally arrived at the second floor. 

Nosing up the long hallway alone making me reflects myself how i was like 2 years ago.

I was a bad student, never got good grades in exams, i treat my family so bad. I always scold my parents for not giving me money.

If they give some, i will spend them buying smokes and some ectasy. I always got my name written on school decipline reports. 

Every creatures in that school hate me. Except for my friends. 

One day, i went to my friend's house to have a night party.Her parents went out station for some family bussiness or something for 3 days.

We were all so drunk and high. Sick beats playing all night long.

The neighbours were so pissed off of us, so they called the police. The party needed to be stopped , the police warned to put us into jails.

So we had no choice. 

We turned off the loud music and just drank beers, whisky, wine and many more. We got so drunk that night. People were scattered all around the house. 

My friend Nayoung, told me to go sleep in her room upstairs.

So i went upstairs and quickly got my body on her king-sized bed.

I couldn't think of anything, my head was spinning. I started to strip myself due to my hot body feeling , the alcohol caused that.

I was sweating like no joke. My thick hair made it worser.

I was totally .After making myself comfy, i passed out right away.

The next morning, i woke up to a stranger man was hugging me from behind. As far as i remembered , i didnt sleep with any guys, im all alone. 

Suddenly, my bottom started to feel sore and funny. But still, it was hurts as hell . Seriously hurts.

What have i done with this guy? I felt so scared, so i just grabbed his hand that was wraping my waist and pushed it away.

I quickly cover myself with the bed sheet.

I turned the lights on and i was shocked, he was too!

Adrenaline were flowing fast through my veins in a matter of time. I almost cried at that very time.

But i had to be brave no matter what happens.  

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME ?!"

My voice was so tensed.

The guy flinched. Muscles started to moving. Light started to lit his face eventually. When the guy finally showed her face,

I was shocked to death. I cant feel my body. I gulped my saliva hard.

It was Ricky, Nayoung's eldest brother. 

My mouth was left hanging, still disbelieve who i was looking at. Infront of my very eyes.

"Hey, take it easy , honey . We both had a great last night" he claimed, spontaniously and almost playfully. 

My heart skipped a beat. My breath was uneven.

Anger, hatred, revenge, disgust were the only things i could feel when i was looking at him.  

My tears formed a pool in my eyes, just waiting for a right time to be leaked. I quickly hide that feminine feeling. 

I gathered my anger back again 

"WHAT??! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT? THIS..IS CALLED AS , I WAS NOT WILLING TO DO THIS! WHERE IS NAYOUNG?!"

"Oh Nayoung? She left with a guy last night. She's the one who let me sleep with you. You know i had crush on you since we first met , baby?". He said with his husky voice.

"...what? Nayoung let you do this? How could she... how could she.." 

I was breathless... speechless. My anger came back again. Breath was getting more uneven and hot.

"WELL, YOU TWO ARE MONSTERS! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR FACES AGAIN! THIS , WONT MAKE ME LOVE YOU! IF YOU TRUELY WANT ME ,THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT WAY!"

I screamed. I burst into tears, i hate that guy. I hate Nayoung! How could she just let his brother did this to me. She's a monster!

"Calm your , girl. I put on some condoms so dont be worry"

I lost my words again. Wearing condoms or not, he stole my ity. Its the same thing! What an ! 

Ignoring that piece of ,  i quickly grab my clothes on the floor and just walked out of that room and left the house.

After that day, i had never see Nayoung or her ing brother again. They got throwed back into the hell probably. 

 I started to lose faith in any guys ever since.                                 

And i decided to make changes. I apologized to my family for what had i done and thankfully, my family accepted it. I was so relieved.

I also made a promise to my family that i will study harder and make my parents proud. Throwing my old self far away and started back again at a new school in Busan.

And suprisingly, after some hard studies and lots of revisions, i succeeded to get excellent grades. 

Thanks to my new friends. They were all supportive and kind-hearted. "They are many great things in this world, but one of it, is endless love from good friends." 

After i graduated,  i got some offers from a various of universities. I saw "Eunhwa University" written on a creamy white envelope. I opened it, i was shocked to death.

I was being offered to apply studies there!

It was my biggest dream since i was 12 years to continue my study at Eunhwa University . The university where the students are women.

My mom studied there too, so i wanted to follow her foot steps.

 

                                                                                     End of the reflection.

My gosh, i really hate it when i started to reflect the past.Let bygones be bygones, right? The thing is now, i have totally changed into a better person.

After a few minutes, i arrived at the studio. I step inside and put down my stuffs on the wooden floor right away. 

There is a bright sunlight that lit the whole studio. It is so peaceful. 

I walk straight to the glass window. It has the same size as the dance mirror.

Its a floor-celing glass. So i get a very high definiton view. 

I got distracted by the view for 5 minutes. Feeling my feet starts to hurt  due standing for  too long , i make my way to my bagpack.

I grab some snacks that i packed earlier. Filling up my empty stomach and to regain energy for the dance later.

I get my macbook out, and play EXO Dupstep. I turn the volume up to max, the beat was punching my heart. 

I got myself on my feet and i dance to it passionately. 

And this continues for hours but in different songs ; such as MAMA, Wolf, Growl, Overdose, Angel,History and many more.

But suddenly, my phone rang.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Im soo sorry if the storyline is not interesting ㅠㅠ. Oh sehun and the boys part will come out very soon ,so please wait okay? xoxo