Final

Regrets

"Let's break up!"Baekhyun suggested with hesitations.

  "Why?!"Taeyeon exclaimed in shock.

  "B-Because all the fans are critisising us, especially you! I don't want to have anyone to get hurt!"Baekhyun explained.

  "Why do you care so much about what people say? Are the fans more important than me?"Taeyeon screamed with tears rolling down her cheeks.

  "Why can't you just understand? Continuing this relationship will not be good for anyone! I know you don't wish to end it! Me either! But still, let's break up!"Baekhyun shouted as his blood boiled.

  "Okay! If you wish to break up with me so much, I'll break up! I'll just think that I've never got a boyfriend like you! I hate you!"Taeyeon shrieked as she fell to the ground. Feeling pissed off and thinking that Taeyeon was too unreasonable, Baekhyun stormed off and slammed the door behind him. Taeyeon thought, Why can't he just think of my feelings? Why are all boys like that? Is breaking hearts their hobbies? Does he think that I can easily fall in love after 5 idiots broke my heart? Does he know how hard it was to fall in love with him?

  Then, she slammed her hand onto the ground in a fit of anger. She told herself to forget about him just like how she forgot the other five but she just could not. She knew that she would never forget him nor will she hate him. Perhaps I should apologise to him. Maybe I can save the relationship. Taeyeon thought.

  But it was too late. She could hear cars screeching, loud deafening honks and a crash. She was anxious and worried. She thought, C-Could that be Baekhyun? With worry, she quickly dashed out of her house and she was right. Baekhyun was lying on the road with fresh red blood oozing out of his body. Cars had crashed into street lights, trees and  fences. The sight was horrible. Everything was in chaos. Many people were now gathering around it gradually, craning their necks to see what had happened.

  After regaining her composure , Taeyeon quickly dashed towards Baekhyun, squeezing through the crowd.

  "Baekhyun!"Taeyeon shouted as she held his hand. Baekhyun was barely alive. With much strength, he asked,"W-What?"

  "I'm really sorry! Please don't die! Please! Don't die now!"Taeyeon cried as she held him tightly.

  "I-I'm sorry t-too... You know that I-I love you right?"Baekhyun said with his eyes half closing.

  "Yes! I'm begging you don't die! We can solve the problem together!" Taeyeon cried.

  "S-Sorry Taeyeon... M-M-My time is up... We'll meet in t-the next life... I love-"Baekhyun eyes closed and a tear rolled out from his eye.

  "Baekhyun! Why..."Taeyeon cried as she hugged Baekhyun tightly. And the words that had indirectly caused him to die was 'I hate you'... Taeyeon wailed profusely.