Chapter Four

Past Meets Present

Chapter Four

I awoke the next day determinded. I quickly got dressed and made my way to the building where Kurose-san was giving his speech. Everyone was dress in pink, purple and yellow shirts. I paid for my shirt and made my way into the building only to run into Yankumi and Odagiri-san.

"What are you doing here, Saitou-san," Yankumi asked.

"I was going to listen to the speech," I lied.

"You need to go home Saitou-san," Odagiri-san said looking around.

Yankumi nodded then whispered, "it's dangerous here. Kurose is actually the ringleader of the drug dealers who used Kazama."

"Huh?"

"He uses his success and company as a front for his drug business, and now he is trying to become a politician. It's unforgiveable," she growled.

Odagiri-san grabbed Yankumi's arm, "we need to go."

She nodded and looked at me, "go home Saitou-san, where it's safe."

With that said, she and Odagiri-san ran into the building. I waited a few seconds before following them. I followed them to the basement before losing them. I began opening every door looking for Yuri. Suddenly a bag went over my head and everything went black.

I awoke hearing voices. 

"Everything I built you just destroyed," a male voice sneered.

"Everything you built was worthless anyway," a familiar voice said.

It was Yankumi. I began to move around.

"Hey boss, looks like the guest of honor is awake," another male voice said.

"Good. Bring her here," the first voice ordered.

I was picked up by my arms and dragged then was stopped still being held. The bag over my head was removed.

"Heza!"

I looked around to see Yamato with the rest of old 3-D with Odagiri-san. In front of them was Yankumi and Kurose-san. He had a gun pointed at her. 

"What are you doing here, Saitou-san," Yankumi shouted, "didn't I tell you to go home."

"I couldn't," I began to struggle again the guy who held me, "they took Yuri!"

Her eyes widened.

"Let Heza go," Yamato yelled, "and tell me where my daughter is."

Kurose smirked but nodding to the big screen behind him, "she's right there."

On the screen was Yuri in a small cage. She was crying. I began to struggle more.

"You bastard."

He laughed, "now is that anyway to talk to your father's partner, little Heza."

I stopped struggling, "my father's...partner?"

He chuckled before looking at me keeping his gun on Yankumi, "he never told you, did he?"

"Tell me what?"

He began to laugh hard, "why about our business of course. Our drug business."

I froze. My dad had a drug business?

"No way. You're lying."

"Am I? Are you sure? I mean, you were so little when they died, so can you really be sure?"

I paused then shook my head.

"Of course I'm sure. My father was a good man. Unlike you, he had honor."

He pointed his gun at me, "don't talk to me about honor. He didn't have honor. He left me. Left the company and for what. Some he met and got pregnant in America. He betrayed me," he smirked, "but don't worry. I got him back."

"What do you mean?"

"I got revenge."

I gasped, "it was you. You did it! YOU MURDERED MY PARENTS!!"

"Yes I did," he got closer, "and now I get to kill you just like I wanted to all those years ago. Man, I've waited so long for this moment. To finally find you and kill you. When I heard you were at the bank and left with an envelop. I knew the time had come. So I made a plan to get you here, but I couldn't just let you suffer. No, no. I need to make the Kazamas' suffer too. They, after all, were the ones who protected you from me for years. So I made sure that Kazama, Ren would be tempted to take the job then I had one of my guys secretly take his wallet as the police, who I called, showed up and plant it in the middle of the floor as they left. It worked perfectly except for one thing. I couldn't find the envelop in your apartment, and I know you have it. So before I kill you, I'm going to ask: where is the envelop?"

"Go to hell."

He smirked, "fine, be that way. Jugo!"

A man walked out from behind Kurose. It was the man with the scar. The man who haunted my dreams. He smirked as he got closer to me. Once he got to me, he leaned down.

"There you are."

He punched me. The guys and Yankumi were about to move but Kurose pointed his gun back at Yankumi. Jugo punched again and again. He finally stopped.

"Where is the envelop," Kurose repeated.

I coughed, "why do you want it so bad? What's in it? What's on the flash drive."

"So he put a drive in the envelop and you couldn't get it open, could you," he laughed, "who knew that the daughter of Saitou, Hiro would be so stupid. You must've gotten that 's brain."

"Quit called my mom those names," I yelled only to get punched again.

"Heza," Yamato shouted, "leave her alone."

"Please just let her go," Ren begged.

Kurose chuckled, "let her go? Why would I let her go? It's because of her and that tramp, I lost everything. Hiro and I were at the top of our business, but then he met some when he was on assignment in America. He said they fell in love and then he decided to quit making the business sink. That why I need the drive. I'm sure it has the numbers and contacts of his assignment from America. With that, I can rebuild and once again be at the top."

I coughed again, "then I will never tell you. You'll never see that flash drive, Kurose. Never."

"You know, when I look at you, I see the who ruined everything," he pointed the gun at me again, "and I hate seeing that."

Suddenly the door busted open, "police! Drop your gun."

The police tackled Kurose and his men to the ground, but it was too late. Kurose had already fired hitting my in the chest. I dropped to the ground in pain. My vision was blurry. I heard voices all around me.

"Saitou-san hold on."

"Heza stay awake please. I love you. Stay awake."

I started to slip in and out of consciousness.

"Make way for the paramedics!"

"Promise me that we'll graduate together."

"What are you talking about," Ren sat up, "of course we're going to graduate together."

"No I mean you can't get yourself expelled," I sat up and looked him in the eyes, "promise me."

He nodded, "alright, I promise."

"She loosing blood. We need to get her to the hospital."

"Um, Ogata..."

"Yamato."

I looked at him shocked, "huh?"

"You can call me Yamato."

"We need to move faster. We're loosing her!"

"Saitou, Heza, will you be my girlfriend?"

"We need to operate now."

"I love you, Saitou, Heza."

"And I love you, Ogata, Yamato."

Beeppppp...............................

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My first real cliffhanger. I hope you liked it. I hope I didn't confuse you at the end. If I did, the words in italics are flashbacks from the first story while the words in normal font are things being said in the present. I hope that clears it up. Well tell me your thoughts please. Comments are motivation to keep writing. ^-^ ~Heza-chan