(` teatime's murder mysteary

『 ♕ TEATIME HISTORY ♕ 』 — the dusty archives ;

  the
  KILLER

  WORD
   •   •   •   •   •   •
There are 3 roles. The Killers. The Victims.The Reporters.

There are 2 outcomes. Alive to see the Killers caught. Or dead.

There is 1 word. And with it, brings death.
 
"UNIDENTIFIED BODY FOUND ON THE BANKS OF HAN RIVER" 
Victim : Kim Namjoo
Killer Count : 1
Summary : An anonymous tip by a jogger led to the discovery of the body of a young woman who looked to be in her early twenties. The police has classified it as an unnatural death.

"I was in the middle of my routine jog when I saw something floating on the river. I called the authorities right away," said the jogger who refused to be named.

The authorities arrived about 10 minutes after the 911 call and hauled the object out of the water thus making a horrifying discovery. It appeared to be the body of a Korean woman, skin wrinkled from being submerged in the water and several gashes across her face rendering her unidentifiable.

"We can only wait for the autopsy results to find out the victim's identity," said an officer.

It has been revealed that there are three more deep cuts discovered on her body, specifically her back. Two lines across, another down her spine. in her early twenties. The police has classified it as an unnatural death. "I was doing my routine jog when I saw something floating on the river so I called the authorities right away," said the jogger who refused to be named. The authorities arrived about 10 minutes after the 911 call and hauled the object out of the water, making a horrifying discovery. It appeared to be the body of a Korean woman, skin wrinkled from being in the water and several gashes across her face rendering her unindentifiable. "We can only know once the autopsy result is out" said an officer. It has been revealed that there are three more deep cuts discovered on her body, specifically her back. Two lines across, another down her spine. The number one in Roman numerals.

The results are out. It has been revealed that the body belongs to none other than our very own Kim Namjoo, member of APink.

Investigations are ongoing.

O
N
E
"ROOKIE IDOLS FOUND DEAD IN SM ENT. BUILDING" 
Victims : Joy, Seulgi
Killer Count : 3
Summary : A 911 came in in the wee hours of Wednesday morning leading to a bone-chilling discovery.

When interviewed, the caller, a janitor, recalled the scene he stumbled upon while he was on shift.

"I smelled something nauseating while I was cleaning the hallway. I was curious and had a bad feeling about it so I followed the smell and checked the practice room."

"There was blood all over the floor and it even formed a puddle around the bodies. It was a mess of severed limbs and entrails. It was a really sad sight."

He immediately made the call.

Results show that they were indeed bodies of the two young rookie idols from Red Velvet who debuted recently, Kang Seulgi(21) and Park Sooyoung(19), who is also known as Joy. The bruises on Seulgi's body suggests that her body suffered a lot of blunt trauma but it seems that she put up no resistance. It can be concluded that she was suffered the abuse after having been knocked unconscious or after her death. Her decapitated head was left hung on a hook next to the mirror while Joy's is currently nowhere to be found. The rest of their limbs had been chopped up and left in a pile on the floor in a gory fashion. Police investigations are currently ongoing to hopefully find the culprit behind this cold-blooded murder.

It appears that this horrific murder might be linked to the recent death of A-Pink's Kim Namjoo considering the numbers 2 and 3 scrawled in Roman numerals on the floor-length mirrors.

T
W
O

 
"A HUNT FOR RED VELVET MEMBERS?" 
Victim : Irene
Killer Count : 4
Summary : Following the recent news of the brutal murders of the two members of Red Velvet, it seems like the killer has no thoughts of stopping anytime soon.

At exactly 7am, police arrived at the scene, an alleyway near the SM Ent. Bulding, where a body was discovered. It belonged to none other than the leader of Red Velvet, Bae Joohyun(24), commonly known as Irene. Unlike the past murder of Kim Namjoo, there were no deep cuts made on her body save for the Roman numeral 4 carved into her wrist. Her body was brought in for further examination.

Results show that the cause of death was severe trauma to the head, possibly caused by the large impact of her head hitting the ground as she fell from the top of the building. She also suffers some broken bones including her ribs and limbs. A couple of steel pipes has been found on the rooftop and are suspected to have been used as weapons to maim her before she fell to her death.

"We believe the murderers intentionally broke her limbs beforehand to make it easier to throw her off the rooftop," said an officer, "It was a really cold blooded murder."

The staff have been interrogated and the CCTV tapes have been confiscated for further investigation. However, the only clue left behind was a note found in the pocket of her jeans; typed out neatly were the words, "Now where is Wendy?"

Distraught member, Son Wendy, has been placed under close monitoring by the police force.

T
H
R
E
E
"IDOL FOUND DEAD DAYS AFTER CELEBRATING 19TH BIRTHDAY" 
Victim : Jimin
Killer Count : 5
Summary : Following the events that have been claiming the headlines in the KPop world, it has been reported that a member of Bangtan Boys was found dead on their practice stage. It seems that he was in late practicing hard for their upcoming concerts despite the warnings from the rest of the members and his manager. It appears he has made a grave mistake as he was found the next morning, hanging from the ceiling, multiple lacerations on his body. Deep cuts were etched on his wrists, torso and neck. Cause of death is determined to be severe blood loss. Following the fashion of recent murders, another Roman numeral has been found on his body.

A bloody number five, of course, if you have been keeping count.

UPDATE: A note has been found tucked into one of his pants pocket: "DEAR BTS, YOU'RE IN DANGER. WE'RE COMING FOR YOU JEON JUNGKOOK."

F
O
U
R
ANONYMOUS TIP-OFF 
Victim : Sehun
Killer Count : 6
Summary :
Dear Sehun,
Angering us is the very last thing you'd want to do.
Cursing wouldn't help much in our cause, but turning you into a piece of art will be a prize to behold.
Expect Halloween to come early, knocking on your door.
"Trick or Treat?"

We've received a an anonymous tip-off this evening bringing our current victim count to: 6.

"...it was a guy. One of the kpop idols..."
"...I think he's one of the younger ones..."
"...somewhere in Apgujeong. Seems like the murderer really knows what he's doing..."
"...pale as death..."
"...rolled back to his head. I would be laughing at the racism if it wasn't so horrific."

UPDATE: It has been confirmed that the victim is none other than Oh Sehun. Hurrying to join the latest victim, Irene, perhaps?
Cause of death has been ultimately revealed to be pneumothorax after his left lung completely collapsed because of one of the several needles on his back.
It seems as though the murderer had to make several attempts before puncturing the fatal point judging from the cluster of pins around the same area. But upon a closer look, it resembled the Roman numeral 6.
No room for mistakes after all.

F
I
V
E
"MURDER COUNT CONTINUES TO INCREASE STEADILY. EXO MEMBER FOUND DEAD IN PAST CRIME SCENE." 
Victim : D.O
Killer Count : 7
Summary : They say lightning never strikes twice but it seems that the killers pay no mind to that.

The day after the practice room where bodies of Kang Seulgi(21) and Park Sooyoung(18) were found was cleared for regular use, another member of popular idol group EXO was found dead.

His body hung limp against the wall, held up only by the blades piercing through his flesh, wedged into the wall behind him. What made the scene even more grosteque was his hollowed out abdomen, his innards replaced with a single note, "gruesome murders bore me. let's play doctor. i'll be the doctor and you can be the patients. nurse, blade please."

Body has been confirmed to belong to Do Kyungsoo.

I have a feeling-that things are about to get really interesting...

S
I
X
 


 

THE KILLER
WORD

kris . namjoo . jungkook
"DUO BEHIND GRUESOME MURDERS ARRESTED"

Numerous deaths have been claiming the headlines of the papers as one after another, idols are found dead day after day. However on early Sunday evening, October 19th, the culprits responsible has finally been brought to justice. What comes as a shock was the revelation that one of the killers was our very own honored first victim, Kim Namjoo. Her partner is none other than Jeon Jungkook, who was supposedly threatened in one of the more recent incidents.

Their tricks however, did not deter our very own, Kris Wu, who was not outsmarted by the serial killers' tactics. Deciding enough was enough, he turned in the information to the officials and was able to aid in successfully halting the killers' escapades.

The information he gathered also led to a horrifying discovery—just over ten bodies were newly discovered in an abandoned warehouse(which is believed to be the killers' hideout) bringing the current death count to 17. The bodies were bounded and hung up, various cuts and bruises visibly apparent on their skin. A scalpel was discovered in the far off corner of the warehouse, what is believed to be the tool used by the killers to brandish their victims with Roman numerals. Some of the bodies found in the warehouse already had some sort of marking made on them, vaguely resembling the similar markings found on the other victims.

They have both pleaded guilty and are awaiting sentence.

---

Kris watched almost frozen in place as the man dragged the scalpel precariously down the body. It left a trail down the side of the body, blood seeping through and eventually dripping onto the makeshift surgical table.

"Give me that!"

The blade was snatched from the male's hands just before he was shoved aside and a young lady came into Kris' view.

"Noona!" His whiny protest was muffled behind his surgical mask, which he promptly yanked off.

What the f
uck? Jungkook?

A resounding cackle echoed off the walls. Kris ducked his head back into the darkness, grateful they were too preoccupied with the bodies to notice his presence.

"Aren't you enjoying this too much, noona?"

Another giggle.

"Of course not, Kookie. I love love love him!"

Their exchange stopped there, the only sounds heard were of Kris' heavy breathing and heart thudding in his ears.

Jungkook..is one of the killers?

His mind whirred, a thousand thoughts went through his head. It was him all along, he repeated to himself almost in disbelief. A loud clatter brought him back to reality, making him turn on his knees as he snuck another peek. The lady was chiding the young male as she bent to retrieve the dropped blade. Almost instinctively, she tuck the hair that hung past her face behind her ear.

Kim Na-

"Namjoo noona!"

"Yah! I told you not to say my name out loud! Should I kill you next?"

Kris felt a bead of sweat slide down the side of his face, the sensation causing him to shudder. Wiping it off and getting off his knees, he fled the scene as he struggled to make sense of it all.

He was less than a dozen steps away from the killers. Never could he have imagined seeing them work mitaculously on inflicting as much damage as possible on the bodies of their victims. Their victims-Jackson being the one they were arguing over. Naeun, though it didn't come as a surprise judging by the note they left. Chorong, Yuri, Gongchan, Krystal. They were all dead. Dead from their doing. Kris shook his head, his mind resolved.

They are to be stopped. x
NOW PLAYING
INFINITE - BACK