1 - Heol?!

Kung Fu Panda

"Omg, Minah, did your boyfriend get you that Cartier bracelet? Is he rich?" 

"Hahahaha, no. Firtsly, I don't have a boyfriend. My bestfriend, a girl, bought it. But it's a fake. As if a college student could afford the real thing."

Tao tried his best to understand teh conversation next to him because he was new in Korea. He had much to learn even though he took Korean lessons back in China. Hearing brand names being said, he also took a look at said bracelet. He was very interested in fashion and always new what's in and out, real and fake. And this bracelet was definetly was real. Why did that girl say otherwise though? I mean, who wouldn't brag with expensive things. He would.

He took a closer look at the girl and noticed that her clothes must have been from higher brands too. To normal people it wouldn't look like it though because they are very simple. OK, that girl seriously is balling. Her face looked pretty average but her hair cut also seemed from a more expensive coiffeur. 

"Tru, I mean look at our clothes. I always wear these shabby jeans and your clothes are also so simple. We can't afford such fancy things.", the first girl said.

"Yeah, like, today I'm just wearing this white tee from H&M." Or rather, yeah, today I'm just wearing this white tee from Alexander Wang for 200 bucks, Tao thought. 

He still quite understand why she lied. He kept on watching the girl while she was conversing until she also noticed the stares. 

"Can I help you?", she asked friendly. 

Cought, he declined her help embarressed and looked away. The girls resumed talking and Tao took glances.

 

 

The next weeks Tao kept observing her, learning more and more details about her. Her name was Kim Minah, pharmacy major, 21 years like him. Supposedly has an average family background. She also appeared quite average at first. She had some close friends at school, was friendly and maybe a bit clumsy. 

But Tao always knew there was something fishy about her. Her clothes were always, ALWAYS, designer clothes. She also gets driven to school in a fancy BMW. Ok, maybe she's just a chaebol in disguise ... but she gets off the car two blocks away from school and walks from there. She also dissappeared sometimes from class randomly. At some days, she also smelled like smoke (he sists beside her) even though she doesn't seem like the type to smoke. One of the weirdest facts that Tao acquired about her is that she is, just like her appearance, average in test results but her notes in class are the best he has ever seen. It seems like she deliberately makes her mark worse. 

Why would she want such a reputation at school if she could reach much higher? Tao didn't understand. Like, right now, he was the chinese transfer student that looked handsome. The quiet chinese prince, some people called him and he quite liked the nickname. But Kim Minah, she could be a kingka. But decides not to. Why???

 

 

A few months passed and Tao still was interested (not romantically) in Minah as before. He never approached her though, and she neither. They were simply seat neighbours.

He managed to befriend some people at school though for example Byun Baekhyun. He was a popular boy who was friendly and funny. He was friends with everyone, so it seemed, and so it wasn't a surprise that he befriended Tao. They got along pretty well, even though they mocked each other sometimes. They only talked in school and texted at times. Baekhyun also seemed to be friends with Minah, so Tao kept asking him questions about her. His friend only had expected answers though. "I actually jut talk to her occasionally in school actually.", he confessed, "But someone has a crush on his seat neighbour!" Tao of course disagreed and they began bickering. He didn't even know her!

 

 

One day, he stayed longer at school to work on a project and left in the evening. He saw also Minah coming out from school and decided to follow her quietly. Sherlock Huang was on his way to reveal a mystery. He didn't want to seem like a stalker (Which he obviously isn't, he's just observing her). She walked pretty fast and he had a hard time following her. Then she suddenly diappeared in the mass of people. Tao almost thought he lost her when he found a figure similar to hers  walking into a dark ally. 

Turned out, the ally was a dead end but Minah was nowhere to find. Tao was on his way to return home after his failed mission when somebody put something over his face so he couldn't see anything. A person behind him hold him firmly so he couldn't move. He heard footsteps nearing. His adrenalin went up and he was ready to show those robbers, or whatever they were, his wushu skills. But before he could do that, the criminals already kicked him hard in the stomach. 

"Don't be so interested.", a calm voice said. Interested? Into what? The only thing he was interested in lately was ... Kim Minah? That was Tao last thought as the two (the one behind him and the one with the calm voice) continued beating him until he lost consciousness. 

Weirdly enough, the one behind him seemed to use the same perfume as Baekhyun.

 

 

 

A/N: OMG, finally the first chapter up hahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahahaahah wtf is this going to be?