Three

TOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AROUND 11:00 A.M, SUHO’s HOUSE

Xiumin let out a heavy sigh. Luckily he managed to find out Suho’s address from his private documents. Well, he shouldn’t snoop on other’s privacy though, especially when it is his insane employer, Suho. But, he had to since Suho had been so secretive all of this while.

Xiumin looked at the huge three-storey bungalow in front of him and he frowned because the whole house is fully painted with…. Pink paint.

*PINK IS EVERYWHERE*

After he make sure that the address is totally correct after he roamed around the housing area for the fifth time, Xiumin finally get out from his car and pressed on the intercom that situated on its front gate.

*DING DONG!*

Suho was just getting out from the toilet after get his bath when the intercom rang. He quickly pushed the button without realising that…..

Xiumin : Hello? Em… Mr. Suho?

Suho : Who is it?

Xiumin : Oh holy , could you please at least wear a shirt?!! (Xiumin almost screamed when he realised that suho was half )

Suho : What the fu- (Looked at himself that only in his pink panda boxers and quickly grab his pink towel to cover up his body)

Xiumin : Are you just done taking your bath or what?!

Suho: Xiumin you paboya! Just shut the off!

Xiumin: (Breathes heavily) Sooooooooo…… can you let me in? It’s blazing hot outside. (Wiping the sweat that flows down from his forehead)

Suho: Okay, I’ll open up the gate, oh, by the way park your car at the… Wait, you can’t park next to my car… Nor at the space next to my Bonsais collection….

Xiumin: the sun’s killing me… Ugh, Mr.Suho, it’s fine, I park outside then.

Suho: (Smiles) that’s a great idea! Having you stepping foot in my house had been

Xiumin: (Sighs) Okay. Fine, this bastard really… I feel like punching him right on his ugly face…

Xiumin stepped into the house when the gate finally opened up for him. He looked at his surroundings and he admit that Suho’s lawn is well organised, as well as his Bonsais collection that been taken care and trimmed properly. He knocked the door a few times and opened it as it wasn’t locked.

To make the story short….

Xiumin explained everything to Suho and he was about to explode when he thought he knew that the people who was responsible to everything was Chen. Kim Jongdae, the head of the Fluff Company. “So, I bet that there must be someone who’s holding a grudge on our company that sabotaged and called the government to make a spot check on our products at the superstore secretly?” Suho scrolled the article on the laptop again.

“Yes, and I think we really should argue with the government for spreading rumours without doing further investigation on our company first and simply jump into conclusions because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter