TWINSSSSS!!! Yeol Ki and Jeong Ki(4 females left)(5 males left)

M.PEG(Musically Powered Energetic Group), Sunny Ent.'s New Group(Apply Closed)

   (<= Yeol Ki)(Jeong Ki =>)

AFF Username: TaeLin

 

AFF Profile Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/68158 

 

Characters: Yeol Ki and Jeong Ki

 

Name: Shin Yeol Ki and Shin Jeong Ki

 

Nickname: Passionate Shin Twins, Lee Tae Min look-alikes

 

Date of Birth: June 5, 1994 (Yeol Ki is 8 minutes older)

 

Languages Known: Korean (Fluent), Tagalog (Fluent)

 

Appearance:http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/12/05/24/58/taemin10.jpg http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/12/05/24/58/taemin10.jpg   

 http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/12/05/24/58/taemin10.jpg 

http://www.glogster.com/media/5/22/58/92/22589225.jpg 

http://download.minitokyo.net/SHINee.524944.jpg 

http://static.minitokyo.net/downloads/01/28/516401.jpg 

(LOL. So yeaa. They look like SHINee's Taemin. xDD)

 

Style: The twins try looking as casual as possible while trying to look different. If Yeol Ki were to wear something like this: http://static.minitokyo.net/downloads/01/28/516401.jpg , Jeong Ki would wear this: http://vheluvdshinee.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/2009_06_01_star_mhjh2-ssun_4life1.jpg . If they go to a family event, people expect them to dress the same so they could try to tell them apart. It's like a game. They usually would wear this: http://www.photo4asian.com/img/Korean-Male/SHINee-TaeMin/full/20080904194317678.jpg  because it's an outfit that both of them have. Besides this one   asfhttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-g45c67CT_Fk/TXKMfVoJ-YI/AAAAAAAAD1Y/N_ulxWxOmi8/s1600/taeminforever_santafe_40.jpg but they only wear it to perform.

 

Personality: Yeol Ki is very innocent and cute. He's very hyperactive when you give him something he likes but he's usually that way, even after drinking water. He loves asking questions about many things and is curious about life. When you look at Yeol Ki, he'll probably have a confused or happy look on his face because he usually is. He loves playing pranks on people but sometimes he goes a little too far and ends up getting yelled at. When that happens, he cries on the spot, calling for his younger brother, hoping he'd get him out of it. Yeol Ki is filled with aegyo and knows how to use it just right to get what he wants. Although he only uses it for food. Even though he's older than his brother, people always get mixed up because of how childish Yeol Ki is.

           Jeong Ki is always calm, cool and collected. Until you start talking about his older brother. He always has something cheeky to say about Yeol Ki and loves him more than a brother. He just loves how he puffs out his cheeks when he's nervous or scared or how he always has a big smile on his face no matter the situation. Jeong Ki is very lazy and loves playing pranks like his brother but he knows his limits. Don't mistake him for failing school. His markings on his exams are always number one, above his brother. Jeong Ki always takes his ukulele around with him and sings to it whenever he can. He likes being called the older one and bossing his brother around at home. Sometimes he forgets where he is and will yell at Yeol Ki for doing something wrong, causing him to cry and people to stare.

Backround: YeolJeong come from a family of musicians. Their mom is the oh so famous singer Shin Su Min (OC) and their older brother is B1A4's lead rapper and vocalist, Shin Dong Woo. (or CNU) Their father is supposedley a famous singer/song writer in America but the Shin twins never met him because he left the family after they were born. CNU was like the father image to the twins so they love him a lot. After Shin left the Philippines (where they have been living since the twins turned 3) to go back to their hometown Korea and debut in a band, the twins auditioned to become trainees for Sunny Entertainment. With Yeol Ki's epic dance skills and Jeong Ki's angelic voice, they were sure they would debut soon.

 

Likes:

Yeong Ki - being the center of attention, dancing, playing pranks, creating mischief, video games, sweet food, reading

Jeong Ki - spicy food, fluffy beds, Arizona Green Tea, acting like the boss, Pokemon, playing pranks, reading

 Dislikes: Both - (they both hate the same things since they're twins, yknow xDD) loud noises, roller coasters, heights, mice, thunderstorms, girls that are cuter than Yeong Ki

Hobbies: Both - playing tennis, dancing and singing, going for a run together in the morning, sleeping, eating

Habbits: Yeong Ki - Nervous - puffs cheeks out. Shy - taps toes. Mad - goes to his younger brother. Sad - cries on the spot

 Jeong Ki - Nervous - chips nails. Shy - taps toes. Mad - locks himself up in his room. Sad - locks himself up in the bathroom and cries silently

Family: Shin Su Min (OC). 46. Mom. Famous singer. Raised her boys to be thankful for everything they have and to always have manners.

 Shin Dong Woo (B1A4). 20. Brother. Lead rapper and vocalist for B1A4. Always made time to be with his little brothers and is like a father to them.

Siblings: Shin Dong Woo (B1A4)

 

Friends: All of Boyfriend and B1A4

 

Besties: Jo Youngmin and Jo Kwangmin (hehe since they're twins too)

 

Rivals: --NA--

 

Stage Infortmation:

 

Stage Name: Yeol Ki and Jeong Ki

Fanclub Name: Yeol Ki - Frusas. Jeong Ki - Amberlamps. (LOL idk.)

Fanclub color:                 Both.

Positions:

Maknae(1)

Leader(1)

Sub Vocal(2)

Vocal(4)

Sub Dancer(2)

Dancer(3)- Yeol Ki

Sub Rapper(1)

Rapper(2)

Main Vocal(there can be 3)- Jeong Ki

Persona: Yeong Ki - Walking Hazard Zone

 Jeong Ki - The Boss 

 

 

Although I already got twins...I AM ACCEPTING ANOTHER PAIR AS AN FYI