1/1

No Homo

Sehun’s heart was pounding as he swept through the corridors, ignoring the weird looks that the other students shot him. He kept on running, running, running, withstanding the burning pain on his calf muscles and the heavy throb of ache on his temples as he dodged everyone on his way. His heart was thudding against his chest, but he did not let it deter him from running away.

 

“Sehun? Hunnie! Wait for Hannie gege!~” A nightmare disguised as an innocent-faced ten-year-old was hot on his heels. Sehun couldn’t understand how the said demon’s not even heaving with all the running they did. He could feel his veins beginning to pop out, but Luhan’s not even breaking a sweat.

 

When he reached the corner of the cafeteria, Sehun couldn’t take it anymore. He stopped, panting heavily as he hunched over. His hands were resting on his knees as he tried to catch his breath. He glared at Luhan who was only smiling cheekily at him. “Don’t hunch, Hunnie. Stand straight so you’ll catch your breath properly,” he instructed.

 

Sehun knew that he should listen to the stupid stalker in order to feel better, but he didn’t out of spite. He’s much more willing to suffer for the rest of his life than listen to Luhan and his pieces of advice.

 

Seeing that he has no plans of conforming to what Luhan said, the older male chuckled before shaking his head. He then began to walk towards Sehun which had the younger one’s eyes widen as he backed on the cafeteria wall. Luhan’s smile only widened (albeit evilly) as he took more steps closer to him. “Aww, Hunnie, don’t be afraid of gege,” he cooed and Sehun felt his stomach clench as soon as Luhan’s hand brushed against his skin.

 

Just before Luhan touched his face, Chanyeol’s voice interrupted them. “You two are at it again?” He questioned. “Tsk, Lu ge, stop molesting our maknae. You know how he’s so adamant when someone touches him.”

 

Luhan proceeded to jut out his lower lip, and Sehun can’t believe himself. A twenty-two year old manly male (which he claims to be) is pouting like a two-year old who can’t have his way! He immediately walked over to where Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Jongin, and Kyungsoo are, cowering behind Chanyeol’s gangly frame.

 

“C’mon Yeol, you know I’m just getting acquainted with my favorite roommate in the world!” Luhan defended himself with a seemingly innocent smile. (But Sehun knows better than to believe him after months of being roomies.)

 

“Sehun’s your only roommate, hyung,” Kyungsoo deadpanned but Luhan paid him no heed as he walked over to where Sehun was, casually draping his arm over the latter’s shoulders. Sehun wanted to free himself, but for an effeminate guy Luhan’s surely strong. It may have to do with the fact that Luhan plays soccer with Minseok (the guy who has an uncanny resemblance with a bun) on his free time– a.k.a. when he’s not busy tormenting Oh Sehun. The er’s legs are too strong.

 

Sighing, he let himself be dragged to the cafeteria while squirming under Luhan’s hold. It had been months since he had shared a room with Luhan, but Sehun’s still not used at the easy manner that the Chinese male dispenses touches like it was nothing. Just like what Chanyeol had said, Sehun’s pretty sensitive with touches. Not even his old friend Jongin from high school gets too touchy with him. Sehun loves the feeling of the cold against his skin, and he was not used to the warmth that Luhan provides when his flesh was against Sehun’s.

 

“Here, Hunnie, let Hannie ge feed you~” Luhan said while picking up a spoonful of rice to feed Sehun. Sehun’s face pinked at the possibility of letting the doe-eyed male feed him before stealing the spoon from Luhan’s hold and feeding himself.

 

Luhan pouted once more. “Hunnie hates me?” He said in his stupidly (adorable) child-like voice, and Sehun could feel his stomach drop at the sight of the elder.

 

He wordlessly handed the spoon to Luhan while wearing his famous stoic face. All Sehun could think of was that he could never forget the way Luhan’s face lit up before proceeding to feed Sehun with what’s left on his plate.

 

--

 

Sehun hates it when people touch him, but it was weird how he’s getting used to Luhan. Which is why he was dumbfounded when Luhan left him alone in a beautiful Sunday morning without bothering him.

 

The younger male almost choked on his cereals when Luhan announced that he won’t be in the dorm for the rest of the day– and might possibly come back the next morning. “Where will you be?” Sehun asked, but his voice ended up more demandingly curious than casual “hey-we’re-roomies-so-tell-me-where-you’d-be”.

 

Luhan shot him a weird look, but he answered anyway. “Minseok invited me to watch the soccer game from his friend’s university. We’re not sure how long it’d last, since we’d probably be invited to the after-party or something, so yeah.” He finished before standing up and grabbing his things. He was out the door before Sehun could even finish saying “goodbye”.

 

The Korean male does not understand why there seems to be a black hole the size of his fist on his chest a minute after he fully realized that Luhan left without even trying to sneak in a touch or anything. And he’s going to be with Minseok. ing Kim Minseok with his cute baozi cheeks.  Damn it, Sehun doesn’t care.

 

…which is why he was frantically dialing Jongin’s number on a beautiful Sunday morning. The other line kept on ringing. “Hey, it’s Jongin. If I’m not answering, that means I’m not here so go. . Off.”

 

“ it, Jongin!” Sehun muttered under his breath before scurrying out of his dorm room and unceremoniously opened the room next to him. He wondered why he even tried wasting his time calling Jongin by phone when he’s residing next to him.

 

Needless to say, Jongin was sprawled on his bed, drool hanging off his chin just as Chanyeol opened the door to the bathroom. “Sehun? You’re early, man. Did Luhan hyung harass you again?” The giant chuckled merrily before walking around the small dorm as if he wasn’t only wearing a towel across his lower body. That’s the least of Sehun’s concerns at the moment, though.

 

“IthinkIlikeLuhangege.” He finished in one breath and waited for Chanyeol’s big- reaction, but instead all he got was a calm nodding of the head before he asked, “Peanut butter or jam?”

 

Sehun’s eyes bulged out of his sockets. “DAMN IT CHANYEOL HYUNG I JUST SAID I LIKE LUHAN GEGE!” He screamed his lungs off, waking Jongin up in the process.

 

“Who likes Lu hyung?!” He eyed Sehun before sinking back down on the mattress. “Oh, it’s just you.”

 

Sehun’s jaw slacked at his friends’ reactions. Chanyeol was still busy spreading strawberry jam on his bread and Jongin looked too deep in his sleep that one could mistake it for a coma. “DOES NOBODY CARE THAT I LIKE LUHAN GE.”

 

Both Chanyeol and Jongin sighed. The tanned male sat up and tapped the space next to him as the giant dragged a wooden chair in front of Jongin’s bed.

 

“There, there,” Jongin said, awkwardly patting Sehun’s shoulder. “Sehun, it’s painfully obvious that you like Luhan hyung, okay.”

 

“NO!” Sehun vehemently denied. “It’s so not obvious.”

 

“Stop being a smartass.” Chanyeol interjected. “It is obvious. You’re just so oblivious that you don’t know yourself.”

 

“And just so you know,” Jongin added, “Luhan hyung likes you too.”

 

Sehun choked on his spit and began coughing endlessly. Jongin’s hand flew to his back while Chanyeol gave him a glass of water to calm himself. It took Sehun more than five minutes before the information finally sunk in his brain. “Lu… ge… likes… me…???????”

 

Jongin rolled his eyes. “Isn’t it quite obvious at the way he keeps on touching you and not pranking you all the ing time?”

 

“But Lu ge always pranks me! He always touches me everywhere–”

 

“If you think that is the level of Luhan hyung’s pranking, then you’re dead wrong, Oh Sehun.” Chanyeol butted in seriously. “Luhan hyung’s the devil incarnate, I tell you.”

 

“Yeah, that’s why we like hyung when he’s with you.” Jongin said. “He becomes this cute little harmless deer when he’s around you, you know.”

 

Sehun’s brain was an incoherent mess. He couldn’t quite believe what Jongin and Chanyeol are telling him.

 

“And he keeps on touching you everywhere not because he wants to piss you off, but because he wants you to notice him. No one knows for sure if you’re straight or what, so hyung doesn’t want to ruin anything by telling you his feelings.” Jongin jabbed him with his elbows. “It was the first time we’ve seen him so considerate.”

 

Sehun was on the verge of crying because of the influx of information. One thing’s for sure though, Luhan likes him.

 

His eyes widened at the realization, locking eyes with Chanyeol with a stupid grin on his face. “LUHAN GE LIKES ME!!!!!!” He mindlessly hugged Chanyeol who was wearing an equally stupid grin on his face, happy for his friend. Jongin joined in the circle, and they jumped around while hugging each other like fools.

 

The three of them forgot that Chanyeol was half- and only wearing a towel across his lower body because of happiness. It wasn’t until they heard three simultaneous coughs that they realized how gay they looked (not that they aren’t).

 

Standing on the door were Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and the great Luhan himself. However, he was wearing a murderous glint on his face– directed to Park Chanyeol. The giant turned to look at Baekhyun, but to his utter horror, even his boyfriend was sporting the same look. Even Jongin was not spared from SatanSoo’s violent glare.

 

Both Chanyeol and Jongin elbowed Sehun at the same time, causing him to wince. Before he even got the chance to explain, Luhan beat him to it. “I’m leaving,” he quietly said, but the hurt on his eyes did not escape Sehun.

 

Sehun seemed trapped on a time warp as he watched Luhan turn around in slow motion. It wasn’t until Jongin pushed him to the door that he found his strength. “Follow him, you turd!”

 

The younger male ran out of the room, easily spotting Luhan’s honey-blond curls from the end of the corridor. He dashed to him, and he instantly remembered the day when he was the one running away from Luhan.

 

He trapped the unsuspecting Luhan in a backhug, not caring if they cause a scene on a beautiful Sunday morning. “Let me go, Sehun,” the older male coldly stated, and Sehun winced at the lack of Hunnie.

 

“I won’t let you go, Hannie gege,” he responded.

 

Luhan stiffened on his hold before he slowly turned around to face the Korean male, his eyes wide like a deer caught in headlights. Sehun couldn’t help but to steal a kiss from Luhan’s pinkish lips.

 

“Sehunnie…”

 

“Let’s make this homo, Hannie ge.”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

ohmygod this sux and i'm so sry but i need hunhan in mah life /creyssss/

-X