I'm Yours

My Man

"Okay cut!" The PD instructs as everyone relaxes and greet all a job well done.

 
Youngjae, Mark and Jaebum are filming the Dream Knight fan comment event and Mark's been wishing he was grouped with someone else, to say the least. Sitting in between Youngjae and Jaebum has never been so awkward. The is just too much. So, as soon as the camera stops rolling, Mark pushes himself up off the floor and bids everyone goodbye.
 
"I'm outta here. See you guys back at the dorm," Mark says as he was walking out of the room, not even sparing a glance at the couple. God forbid what he'll see when he does turn around to look at them.
 
Meanwhile, the couple left behind does not even look at Mark as he leaves. As soon as Mark got up, Jaebum scoots over closer to Youngjae, swings an arm over his shoulder and pulls Youngjae closer to him.
 
"So, I'm your man?" Jaebum whispers seductively into Youngjae's ear.
 
Youngjae just blushes bright red and looks down as he plays with his fingers, trying to hide his smile. Jaebum loves how he can make Youngjae blush and smile just like that.
 
Jaebum then turns Youngjae's face so he can plant a chaste kiss onto his delicious lips, never forgetting to slightly bite his lips as they pull apart, "don't worry, I'm all yours."
 
A/N: Okay so it's short. I know. Sorry. ;; but i hope you like it! Comments are vey much appreciated!