Chap 1

DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let me know that I’ve done wrong
When I’ve known this all along
I go around a time or two
Just to waste my time with you


.

.

Once again Yongguk focus on laptop screen in front of him, but he was having trouble concentrating. Sweat spots began to appear on forehead and T-shirt he was wearing had damp and sticky to the back. His body is more than ten years already familiar with colder temperatures, having trouble adjusting to the heat of summer of Seoul half-dead. He could have gone into the house and the air conditioning, but he refused to become that person. Being a Koeran who act like snobs Caucasians that even can't stand his own country temperatur when he was born and grew up in Incheon.Finally he forced himself to remain seated on the back porch and begged to God that the wind blows him.

Five minutes later Yongguk surrendered after already aware sweat dripping onto the laptop keyboard. Ugh, gross !!! Hurriedly, he wiped the keyboard with the bottom of his shirt before closing the lid and push it into the middle of the table. Rubbed his eyes with a long sigh. He had been in Seoul for a week, which means that there are still three weeks to go before having to go back to America. That means three weeks filled with heat, sweat dripping everywhere, and a shower three times a day so he did not be drunk with his own sweat.

"Why, oh, why I'm here?" Muttered Yongguk while using sleeve T-shirt he wore to wipe the sweat that flowed to her temples.

Oh right, Because I'm an idiot, scolded Yongguk's heart.

An idiot who are still stuck with a girl who had not met for eight years. The girl who had impregnated. And instead responsible to marry her, he even asked the girl an abortion, just because he is not ready to be a father. Yeah, he's not only an idiot, but also a "chicken" which ran from responsibility. He vividly recall the incident that afternoon, when Himchan came to his apartment to tell her pregnancy, which he now realized the most important events in his life. And he screwed that up, bad.

FLASHBACK

"You can not be pregnant," said Yongguk not believe.

"Hellooo ... what do you expect to happened when we have without
? "

He ignored the cynical tone of Himchan, and asked, "How far along are you?"

"Five weeks"

He did the calculations in his head to remember the exact date when the seed was planted in Himchan's womb. When he got it, he immediately said accusingly, "But you said that night was okay, that you are not on your periode and I can in inside."

"Obviously I count it wrong, because now I'm pregnant. Anyway, it's also a matter of right can not be a hundred percent guarantee."

"Whaaattt ??? !!! You should said to me !!!"

Himchan clenched her fist, impatient. "You're more experienced than me about such things, so you are the one who should know better."

Yongguk raised her hands and fingers formed in the back of the head. "Goooddd, I can't believe you let this happen," Yongguk growled as he paced in front of Himchan.

"Let this ... What ?? Wait a second, are you blaming this on me ??? !!! "

Himchan screeching voice immediately when she understands the charges. "Do you think women can pregnant themselves just like that?!"

For a few minutes Yongguk did not answer the question, just pacing bewildered. All sorts of scenarios life flashed in his head. In nine months, he will enter the office while pushing the stroller. Gaze judge from his colleagues granted him because he have children at a young ages when he only just start working, that vision make him goosebumps.

He is only 22 years old, for crying out loud. Still a university student with a bright future stretches in front of him.There is still a lot of things he wants to do before he settled down, like bungee jumping at the Hoover Dam, snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef, backpacking around Europe, and other things that only a person can do if they do not have children.

More than that, he could not imagine how angry and upset his Mom and Dad when they know that their only son, the hope of successor family company that have been sent away to America to get the best education, instead of returning home, instead with a girlfriend who was pregnant. DAMN IT !!! This can not be happening to me.

This is completely did not exist in his plans. He should have graduated with laude, worked as a management consultant at one of the most bonafide office in America and after his careere stablished, he will think of marriage. He could see his future one by one regardless of grip and it made him panic. There is only one solution to this all. Babies and achieving goals can not be present in his life at the same time. And because he does not rule out possible future, then the only way is for deleting the "little er" who decided that he wanted to be present now, not ten years from now, and destroy life.

He just has to convince Himchan to approve this plan.

Yongguk stopped pacing and looked at Himchan. "Hime, you must abort the baby," he said.

Himchan not directly reply, just stared at him with wide eyes was so shocked.

Yongguk kneeling in front of him and summarizes his face with both hands.

"I'm not going to work and take care of the baby at the same time. And you know if the baby was necessary expenses. Costs that we did not have," said Yongguk with persuade tone. Himchan bit her lip and said quietly, "We can ... say to my parents."

"And scolded it out with them?" Yongguk cut sharply.

"Come on, Chan, you can't be so naive like that, right? They'll fry you alive if they know you are pregnant out of wedlock. You never even been told to them about me."

Yongguk back on his feet, forcing Himchan up so that their eyes met. Himchan looked ready to cry and Yongguk, who all his life never hurt a girl, want to shake Himchan shoulder so she focused on the dilemma they are facing rather than drowning in emotion that will not help at all. God, help me !!!

Yongguk try to regulate breathing and emotions before speaking again. "It's the best way for both of us. We were too young to have children. I'm not ready to be a father, Chan. And I'm sure if you have time to think, you will be aware if you are also not ready to be a mother. You have to think the ideals you are not going to be a priority again in the presence of this child. "

"But I'm in love with this kid, Guk. This is our child. The results of our relationship, "whined Himchan. And the patience Yongguk already at limits, utterly exhausted hear this whining. Without being able to control himself anymore, he started yelling at Himchan. "How can you love him ??? !!! You have not even met him. Oh come on Chan, can you open your eyes? It ... " Yongguk pointed Himchan stomach," It's just an accident. Our -ups that should never happened! "

"I can't believe you just called our baby that!" Shouted Himchan.

"But it is a -up. You and the baby are -ups who now being sought ruined my life !!! " yelled Yongguk no less severity.

Yongguk know his ravings already too rough when Himchan got up from the couch and hurriedly grabbed her backpack before heading out to the door.

"Chan ..." Yongguk trying to pull Himchan's arm.

"Do not touch me!" Cried Himchan wagging Yongguk touch and open the apartment door.

Himchan cold air directly hit, but she didn't seem aware of it, because she doesn't shiver at all.

"Baby, I'm sorry ... I didn't mean it." Yongguk once a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter