Coven

Coven

A man awakens in the dark. He smiles, revealing two elongated fangs. He reaches up, and hits solid stone. He pouts, and pats around for a small latch. He finds it, and pulls it hard. The stone moves, grinding on the other stone around him. He keeps pulling, before a different kind of darkness greets him.
He crawls out, and lays his feet on the cold stone. A black robe falls to his bare feet. He walks in counted steps, stopping when he doesn't feel smooth stone under his feet. He kneels down, and his hands presses onto the stone. It moves downward, with stone scraping onto stone. Oil ignites, casting light and shadows throughout the room. Five remaining tombs are illuminated, causing the man to smile again.
"I shall return, my children. After I fetch us clothing from the age I have awakened in," the man whispers, leaving the five closed tombs.

 

The man returns, his robe swaying across his legs. He holds several stacks of black clothing, perfectly stacked. Shoes are set on top, matching the rest of the black. He steps to his tomb, and rests the items on top. He sorts it all into six piles, and smiles weakly.
He sheds his robe, and grabs the boxers from his claimed pile. He slips them on, followed by tight black pants. He pulls his arms through a tight black shirt, buttoning it up after. He pulls on socks and shoes, tying them up after.
He walks to the next tomb, and sets his hand on the symbol in the stone. He rubs lines and circles, before gripping an edge. He pulls it back, revealing another. He pushes his hair back, before kissing his forehead. "Wake up Leo," he whispers, his cheek.
Leo flickers his eyes open, and locks his gold eyes with the other's own gold ones. "N," he utters softy.
"Hello. Clothing is on my tomb. I must awake up your brothers," N states, moving to the next tomb over. He pushes it open, and moves down to peck his forehead. "Wake up Ken." Golden eyes greet him, and N moves black hair from his face. "Clothing is on my tomb."
N walks to the next tomb, and pulls it open. He pushes blue hair back from this man, before pecking his forehead. "Wake up Ravi." Familiar golden eyes greet him. "Some clothing is on my tomb."
N continues on, walking to the next to last. He shoves the stone slab down, and repeats the same procedure on the black-haired man. "Wake up Hongbin," he coos, before he's greeted by the same golden eyes. "There is clothing on my tomb." N walks to the final tomb, smiling sweetly. He pushes the stone down, revealing the redheaded man.
"Wake up Hyuk," N whispers, kissing his forehead. The final pair of golden eyes open. Hyuk groans, as N brushes hair back.
"You woke me up," Hyuk speaks, smiling weakly.
"I always do," N states, helping him out.
"I was afraid you wouldn't," Hyuk confesses, moving out of the stone tomb. His own robe falls to his feet, and they walk to N's tomb.
"I will always make sure my children awaken," N explains, cupping Hyuk's sharp jawline. "It was your first sleep. I can understand if it was a scare for you."
"Thank you," Hyuk whispers, smiling wider.
"Get dressed," N commands, pushing him slightly. Hyuk nods, and Leo walks over to N.
"Are we all going to feed after they are done dressing?" Leo asks, and N nods slowly.
"Of course," he whispers, smiling after. Leo adjusts the thick fabric around his neck, but nods back. N pulls him into a corner, and frowns. "Is my bite bothering you?" His voice barely heard.
"A little," Leo confesses, rubbing the small mark.
"Let's just see what it's like after you've fed," N decides, gently caressing Leo's face. He nods into the hand, before it pulls away. They walk back to the similarly dressed group.
"Is it time to go?" Ravi asks, playing with the collar of his black shirt. N smiles, flashing his fangs sweetly at the group.
"Come my children," he coos, walking to the entrance. "It is time to feed."

 

The tet walks down rough pavement. N lags behind, watching the remaining five. They all smile and laugh, as they prepare for the new age they've awoken in. N smiles brightly himself, watching them with one hand folded one in the other.
"Children," he calls. They all turn to him, golden eyes shining. "It is time to go and feed. Hongbin will come with me. The rest of you can go in pairs."
"Why do I have to go with you?" Hongbin asks, tilting his head.
"You make messes," N states, turning off another direction. Hongbin follows after, smirking slightly.
"Come on Ken," Ravi mutters, walking off in a different direction.
"Guys?! Don't leave me with-" Hyuk starts, before Leo comes up behind him. He gulps, and turns to him.
"Cute," Leo utters, before continuing the way the group was going.

 

N and Hongbin stand atop of a small building. N inhales the smoky, city air, and exhales it out. He inhales again, before smelling what he needs.
"North. Not far," N briefs, before jumping across the rooftop. He runs, and jumps again. Hongbin follows behind, jumping with the same ease. N stops, and looks down. Two people, a man and a woman, stand in the alleyway N and Hongbin loom over. N drops down, startling the two. They attempt to run, as Hongbin drops down to block the exit.
N walks to one, gently grabbing the woman's wrist. "You'll feed me. It'll be over quickly. Please don't scream," N whispers, pulling her close. He smiles sweetly, flashing his fangs at her. He tilts her head up, as it drops in fear. "Shh, it will over soon." He moves down to her neck, presses his lips to her soft flesh. He sinks his fangs into her, starting to relish in her sweet, metallic taste. The sound of Hongbin biting the man enters the air, as they both fill themselves full of the thick, red blood.

 

Ken holds onto Ravi shirt, as he runs down various streets. Ken smiles, and lays his head onto Ravi's shoulder. Ravi holds his elder's legs closer, and smiles weakly.
"Cute," he utters under his breath. Ken smiles, and snuggles into his neck.
"Will you find someone soon?" Ken asks, looking at him.
"We will," Ravi whispers, turning to look at him. He freezes, inhaling something sweet. "I smell someone."
"Go then," Ken laughs, leaning more onto him. Ravi smirks, and takes off running to their next meal.

 

Hyuk follows behind Leo, keeping his head down. He his lips, before allowing his tongue to graze over his own fangs. Leo stops, before running off. Hyuk frowns, and attempts to follow him. He watches Leo's figure fade, before stopping.
"Come on," he utters, looking around the dark street. A deep laugh echoes from a gap in the buildings. Hyuk turns, and sees the hidden man, holding a silver gun.
"Come here boy," he commands, cocking the gun. Hyuk gulps, and walks slowly to the man. The weapon is pressed to his back, as he's shoved against a wall.
"I don't have anything, sir," Hyuk whispers, as the man smirks.
"You have a very nice body," he states, before the pressures are removed. A females screams, and is thrown at Hyuk feet as he turns. Leo presses the man against the other wall.
"Don't touch my brother," he growls, his voice deepened. His fangs sink deep into the man's neck, before sliding to slit his flesh. He pulls back for a moment, and looks to Hyuk. His eyes have turned a ruby red. "She's your meal." He returns to the man, draining the blood dripping from the wound.
Hyuk looks down at the girl in her skimpy dress. He kneels down, and helps her up. She shakes, and Hyuk exhales. "I'm sorry," he whispers, moving down to bite her neck.

 

The tet sits in their tomb. The oil burns around them, casting shadows on them all. N smiles, and stands. The rest look at him, moving up from leaning on their tombs.
"Did you all get enough?" N asks, his black robe falling to his legs. They nod, as he kneels in front of Hyuk. "Good. Now back to bed my children."
"Do we have to?" Hyuk asks, pouting slightly. N cups his face, and nods.
"We do," N coos. They all stand, and rest beside their tombs. Everyone but N slip inside their own tomb.
Hyuk looks up at N, and smiles. "I had fun with the humans. I hope we can do it again next time you awaken us," he whispers. His golden eyes glint with childish hope.
"Of course we can, but now it's time to sleep," N coos, his face. He leans down, and kisses his forehead. He moves his stone over the top, and seals Hyuk  in his dark tomb.
N moves around, kisses everyone's forehead, and seals them in their tombs. He smiles, and walks back to the center of the room. He kneels down, and presses down the six-pointed star in the center of the room. The lights dim, before leaving him in complete darkness.
N walks to his tomb, and slips inside. He pulls his stone up and over his head. He latches it in place, and smiles wide. He rests his hands on his stomach, and looks straight up. The rest run through his head, and laughs silently.
"I love you, my children," N whispers, before falling asleep, and allowing another unknown amount of years to pass.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Here's another item off my list. Please comment. I'll have more stories and updates for other things soon. (-<) <3 ^_^