I hate you too !

Working For 7 Hot Guys ?

as Kiseop stood up , he walked to _______ causing her to move backwards .

 

" You " , Kiseop started .

 

_______'s body was leaning against the wall . _______ could feel Kiseop's breath .

 

" You are messing with Lee Kiseop and you're gonna get it . You think you can beat me ? Just look at you . A maid ? " Kiseop insulted her :o

 

_______'s eyes were red . She couldn't say anything . She was really shocked with Kiseop's words . * Why is this happening to me ? On my first day ? Grandma ! Emelda ! I really need you guys ! I dont wanna work as a maid ! This isn't my life ! * she thought .

 

" Why are you quiet ? Missing your badass parents ? " Kiseop mocked her .

 

She couldn't stand with him anymore . She really hates when someone talks bad about her parents . Without any warnings or sigs , _______ slapped Kiseop's left cheek blanky .

 

" Well yeah ! I'm a maid ! I'm sorry if I did anything wrong ! But please dont insult my parents ! You can call me whatever you want ! Just don't involve my parents in our case ! I hate you " ______ shouted at his face .

 

Kiseop stared at her with a smirk on his face . " Well I hate you too since the first time we met . " Kiseop said and went away .

 

They both didn't notice there were 6 figures were watching them behind the bedrooms doors . The other members couldn't help but just watching .

 

[ Kiseop's POV ]

 

I went into my room and saw AJ was sitting on his bed crossing his arms . I just ignored him and made my way to the bathroom . I can't stop thinking about the incident just now . Maybe I was too harsh on her . It's my fault . She was right . Nobody wouldn't get angry if someone talks bad about their parents . Including me . Aahh . Whatever . .

 

[ End of Kiseop's POV ]

[ Kevin's POV ]

 

I saw Kiseop and _______ were arguing . It's like World War 3 was coming . Sorry _______ ah .

 

I couldn't help you . It's not that I dont care . I just dont know why . .

 

After I had my shower , I made my way to the kitchen . I saw _______ was preparing breakfast for all of us . She looks so beautiful . Her big eyes . Her pointed nose . Her cherry lips . How I wish she wouldn't have got into troubles like this .

 

I stood behind her without her noticing .

 

' BOO ! '

 

I surprised her . She was a little bit shocked and a small smile appeared on her face . She didn't even say anything .

 

This is weird . Maybe she's still thinking about the incident just now .

 

[ End of Kevin's POV ]

[ _______'s POV ]

 

After Kiseop went to this room , I stood there for awhile .

 

I stared at the floor blankly with a few drops of tears on my face . As I wanted to forget about it , I went to the kitchen to make breakfast for the members .

 

When I was cooking , Kevin suddenly came out of nowhere and surprised me . The only thing I could do was just smile . But I admit . Seeing his angelic face can cool down my heart . It's like I forget about all things around me . He's too sweet . Not a badass like Kiseop .

 

" So _______ . What are u cooking for breakfast ? I'm hungry ! " Kevin asked me while rubbing his tummy .

 

" Mmm . Pancakes . . ? " I answered .

 

" Pancakes ? It's my favourite ! I can't wait to eat this ! " he cheered .

 

" Really ? Wahh . You're lucky today . You can eat my speacial pancakes ! "

 

" Do you want me to help you ? " He asked me .

 

" Naah . It's okay . I'm almost done . But can you help me to arrange all the plates on the table ? " I asked him for a favour .

 

" Sir ye sir ! " He saluted like a soldier and went to grab the plates .

 

I laughed looking at his guts . He's such a cutie :D After I had finished with the pancakes , I put 2 pancakes in each plates . The first person who sat on the chair was Dongho .

 

" Waaaa ~ Noona ! I can smell these delicious pancakes ! " Dongho said and started to dig in the pancakes .

 

" Dongho ah . Eat slowly . You wont get choked . " I reminded him .

 

" Ne noona ! Hey hyungs ! Come and eat the pancakes that _______ noona made ! It's delicious ! Dont make me eat all these ! " Dongho threatened his hyungs . I chuckled .

 

But then suddenly Kevin sat beside Dongho and started to eat the pancakes .

 

" _______ ah ! This is delicious ! You should try it for yourself ! Oh wait . Have you taken your breakfast ? " he asked .

 

" Mmm . No I haven't . "

 

" Oh . Come eat with us . " he welcomed me .

 

" It' okay . I can eat later . Besides , I still got a lot more works to do . " I made an excuse .

 

" Aww . Come on noona . You need to fill in your energy first . Then you can do the works .

 

" Dongho persuaded me with his mouth full of pancakes .

 

" Alright alright " I went to the kicthen to grab a plate . I started to eat the pancakes . The other members came out of their rooms .

 

" Ohh . Good morning _______ ah . " Soohyun said .

 

" Good morning " followed by the other members . Except for Kiseop . All of us were eating in silence .

 

But then Eli broke the ice . " This pancake is delicious . How do you know to cook this ? " Eli asked me .

 

" Ohh . Well . My mom used to make pancakes for me when she was alive . She taught me to make it . " I answered .

 

" I'm sorry . " He looked at me with symphatise .

 

" No it's okay . No need to be sorry . " I said hesistantly . We all had a lite chit chat . Well yeah . Only Kiseop was quiet like a mute person .

 

[ End of _______'s POV ]

 

After everyone had finished eating , _______ quickly cleaned the mess . All the members were enjoying their moments as they got a day off . _______ were busy cleaning the apartment .

 

Suddenly _______ missed her grandma so much . * How I wish this thing never happened to me * _______ thought as she kept cleaning around the room . 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 HEY GUYS ! SORRY I'M LATE ! YOU KNOW WHAT , I'M UPDATING THIS CHAPTER USING MY PHONE . MY LAPTOP IS GONE ! ! IT'S A BIT HARD FOR ME TO UPDATE ON PHONE . I'M SORRY ! SORRY IF THE CHAPTER IS BORING ! SORRY ! PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE !